🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you support a war on Islam?

Would you support a war against Islam

• Hell yes...and if all else fails, turn sand into glass.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but it needs to be political

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, it will only cause more bloodshed and terrorist attacks

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Can't we all just get along? We should be able to live side by side...terrorism is the West's fault

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Blow up Israel, that will solve all of the problems.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
There are around 50 countries around the world with majority Muslim populations. Do you advocate going to war against all of them? Do you advocate the death of 1.6 billion men, women, and children because of their belief system? I'm sure Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot would all be proud of you. Christ, not so much.

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.
How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.
Lovely.

I wouldn't want to see Muslims rounded up and interned like the Japanese were, but we have the technology to "watch" people, and we should take full advantage of it.
Personally, I don't want my freedoms abridged because of asshole terrorists. Sure, certain measures need to be taken to watch these assholes, but how if we are critical of the NSA? War is the only answer...it will expose those who believe in terrorism.

Actually, "abridging freedom" is exactly what you're describing.
When in a state of war, freedoms are rightfully abridged against the enemy for obvious reasons.
So our Congress declares a state of war exists between the U.S. and........? And we go on a total war footing. Hope you enjoy censorship and rationing like we had in WWII.

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.
How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

You've jumped the shark.:lol:
What's somewhat amusing (in a scary kind of way) is that some are actually taking it seriously.

Islam is the scourge of the planet and it needs to be eradicated.

Good luck. Looks like you're going to have to destroy at least 25% of the known land mass to do so.

World_Muslim_Population_Map.png

I wouldn't want to see Muslims rounded up and interned like the Japanese were, but we have the technology to "watch" people, and we should take full advantage of it.
Personally, I don't want my freedoms abridged because of asshole terrorists. Sure, certain measures need to be taken to watch these assholes, but how if we are critical of the NSA? War is the only answer...it will expose those who believe in terrorism.

What sort of a war though?? The West always wants it to be the last resort, but the radical Muslims crave being on the "battlefield". So far, they have more determination than we do...they're in for the long haul, and we're weary.
Total War. Humanity depends on it.

Are you being facetious??
Nope. Evil must be dealt with by any means necessary. Muslims don't even try.

".....by any means necessary."
You do realize who you are quoting, right?

OK, I've been patient. I have to reveal the answer to my question since NoNutz won't.

MX1960_L.jpg

Last edited:
I think we should nuke Mecca. That would put an end to all their idiotic prattle. Which way are they going to bow when they pray? They wouldn't know what to do.
Of course you think we should do that.
What's the downside?
Well, there is the downside of killing 2 million civilians who live there plus the hundreds of thousands of pilgrims. Then there is the downside of losing the support of the rest of the world for such a despicable act. Then there is the downside of retaliatory strikes. Then there is the downside of plunging the planet into war and chaos. But I'm sure you wouldn't mind these minor things.

I currently support a war on radical Islamism and have been accused over that by some people here aboard. You cannot support a war on terrorism when your government wages way by terrorism. So they accuse me of many things while they lie about the situation in Syria like programed robots. I cant express my abhorrence with words, just know, that it is those who blame me who are the ones that should be blamed. And this is not limited to that case.

So you also support going into countries all over the world and making war on certain of their citizens.

If you're talking about America, what do you want to do about that darned ole First Amendment?

That damn old First Amendment applies to Americans not illegal aliens sneaking into this country and posing as
I would end any further Muslim immigration into western nations.
I would take away the citizenship of any Muslim in a western nation that showed signs of radicalization. I would spy on ALL mosques in western nations.

Yes, and make sure there would be no more Hispanics coming in because that's how a lot of these terrorists types are getting in. They all look so much alike.

No, actually, that's not how they get in but you want it to be illegal to be dark skinned.

Like Jesus was.

you are correct. here is a pic of jesus

migrant-worker.jpg

No, that's Hay Soose.

What sort of a war though?? The West always wants it to be the last resort, but the radical Muslims crave being on the "battlefield". So far, they have more determination than we do...they're in for the long haul, and we're weary.
Total War. Humanity depends on it.

Are you being facetious??
Nope. Evil must be dealt with by any means necessary. Muslims don't even try.

".....by any means necessary."
You do realize who you are quoting, right?
The chickens have come home to roost!

Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.

Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.
SJ...you are proof that even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while.

...Secularized. That's right...
Was I not the one to say just that?

...The kind of backward thinking that led to a term like "Christendom" being developed is in our rear view mirror...
The terminology, anyway, is, indeed, in our rear view mirror.

Only to be dusted-off and trotted-out for display on rare occasions, such as when discussing the domains of the world's various religions.

... This ain't Christendom.
In any discussion of the domains of the world's various religions, each of those domains has a macro-level name.

The domain of Buddhism.

The domain of Hinduism.

The domain of Islam.

The domain of Christianity.

The domain of Christianity is commonly referred to as Christendom.

Each domain relies upon both historical possession and present-day demographics to outline its boundaries.

With respect to Christianity...

If you live in Europe or the Russias or anywhere in the Western Hemisphere or European-speaking parts of Oceania or the Western Pacific, you live within the domains of Christianity... consequently, you live in Christendom... a macro-level domain reference that spans national borders and even hemispheric distinctions.

As an atheist, you might not be overly-fond of seeing the label being trotted-out and utilized from time to time, but c'est la vie, and your objections over an acceptable macro-level domain label have little bearing upon the correctness of its use or application.

It's not a common reference, nowadays, but it's an accurate one, based upon both history and demographics.

I'm content with that level of reinforcing argument.

You could write a book for all I care. We no longer use the term. As a result, it isn't considered an acceptable label. Use it....and you'll be regarded as creepy and weird.
Ahhhhh, but the term IS still in active use, when dealing with identities on the domain level, all of your protestations to the contrary not withstanding. As to the creepy and weird allegation, well, as I said before, given that you're on the outside, looking in, I can see how such a usage would upset you sufficiently to persist in protest against it. C'est la vie. Personally, I think the overreaction is damned funny, but that's just me.
tongue_smile.gif

...Secularized. That's right...
Was I not the one to say just that?

...The kind of backward thinking that led to a term like "Christendom" being developed is in our rear view mirror...
The terminology, anyway, is, indeed, in our rear view mirror.

Only to be dusted-off and trotted-out for display on rare occasions, such as when discussing the domains of the world's various religions.

... This ain't Christendom.
In any discussion of the domains of the world's various religions, each of those domains has a macro-level name.

The domain of Buddhism.

The domain of Hinduism.

The domain of Islam.

The domain of Christianity.

The domain of Christianity is commonly referred to as Christendom.

Each domain relies upon both historical possession and present-day demographics to outline its boundaries.

With respect to Christianity...

If you live in Europe or the Russias or anywhere in the Western Hemisphere or European-speaking parts of Oceania or the Western Pacific, you live within the domains of Christianity... consequently, you live in Christendom... a macro-level domain reference that spans national borders and even hemispheric distinctions.

As an atheist, you might not be overly-fond of seeing the label being trotted-out and utilized from time to time, but c'est la vie, and your objections over an acceptable macro-level domain label have little bearing upon the correctness of its use or application.

It's not a common reference, nowadays, but it's an accurate one, based upon both history and demographics.

I'm content with that level of reinforcing argument.

You could write a book for all I care. We no longer use the term. As a result, it isn't considered an acceptable label. Use it....and you'll be regarded as creepy and weird.
Ahhhhh, but the term IS still in active use, when dealing with identities on the domain level, all of your protestations to the contrary not withstanding. As to the creepy and weird allegation, well, as I said before, given that you're on the outside, looking in, I can see how such a usage would upset you sufficiently to persist in protest against it. C'est la vie. Personally, I think the overreaction is damned funny, but that's just me.
tongue_smile.gif

You ought to find it funny. I'd hate to be laughing alone. Weeeeeeeee!

Translation: "I concede the point, on further reflection." Acknowledged.

Obviously, they didn't teach you reading comprehension in Home Skule.

I'll try again. YOu get your big holy war between Christianity and Islam. Okay. Whose going to actually want to fight it? The half a billion Christians in Latin America? Probably not.

The Europeans? Yeah, good luck with that.

I guess you can get americans to go along with it for a little while. At least until they figured out you were lying to them.

Translation: "I concede the point, on further reflection." Acknowledged.

Obviously, they didn't teach you reading comprehension in Home Skule.

I'll try again. YOu get your big holy war between Christianity and Islam. Okay. Whose going to actually want to fight it? The half a billion Christians in Latin America? Probably not.

The Europeans? Yeah, good luck with that.

I guess you can get americans to go along with it for a little while. At least until they figured out you were lying to them.
All it will take is a couple of more killer muslims blowing up Christians and Jews in the name of Allah...

As for Latin America...we should just force them into war or manufacture terror attacks on their land to get them to see the light.

Forum List

Back