Would you support a war on Islam?

Would you support a war against Islam

• Hell yes...and if all else fails, turn sand into glass.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but it needs to be political

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, it will only cause more bloodshed and terrorist attacks

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Can't we all just get along? We should be able to live side by side...terrorism is the West's fault

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Blow up Israel, that will solve all of the problems.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
@OP

We are already at War with Islam. ALL of NATO and good chunk of the world.

We are at war and we've BEEN at war for a long time.
Western Globalisation and Islam cannot co-exist.
This is a fundamental problem and only one side will win and one side will lose.

George Bush was right when he said that you are either with us or you are against us.

And this is a very complicated and deceptive war. Things may not always be the way they seem on the surface.

Islam, and Putin's Russia with its kleptocracy, and that conflict, just like the one with Islam, a conflict of 2 forces that can not co-exist.

The Russian kleptocracy cannot survive in the current river of globalisation and fighting a bloody brutal death with it.

Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.

Have you gotten to know many Muslims personally?
Yes...

And all of them have been radicals?
Do you expect them to admit it in a one on one conversation?

Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.

Yes...

In other words, you're full of shit.

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.
How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

You advocate exactly the reaction the terrorists are hoping for. You are obviously very busy spreading the message of Jihad.

The reaction the terrorists are looking for is for you to do nothing, and to let them spread their backwards ass religion. To the point of you either converting and kneeling to their false god, or kneeling to get your head chopped off.

One could just as easily say that lefties like you that want to continue ignoring the Islam problem are doing exactly what the terrorists want.

Clearly you don't even begin to know how a successful counter insurgency campaign is supposed to work. Why do you even have an opinion when you obviously have no military experience of any kind.....just another tourist.

Then why don't you enlighten us with your vast experience on what counter insurgency campaign will work.
So far you've only acted as though there is no Muslim problem at all and nothing to mount a campaign against.

Well General, since you ask...... I'll tell you. If you really want to take military action that will make a real difference in the war against Islamic extremists........destroy all the oil production facilities in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. That's where most of the funding for terrorists training camps comes from. But who's going to do that?

Yes...

Yes...

Funny you should use the word "shit", Mr. Dripping Poop. Now you can go back to your trolling.

Yes...

Yes...

Funny you should use the word "shit", .....

No one wants to know your deviant obsessions, freak.

Hey weirdo, why did you edit my quote? You know, the part about your penchant for playing with shit.

Hey weirdo, why did you edit my quote? ...

Stop posting your deviant obsessions and it won't be necessary to reply only to those parts decent enough to include, you freak.

Stop posting your deviant obsessions and it won't be necessary to reply only to those parts decent enough to include, you freak.
Fuck off, you disgusting pervert. Go troll somewhere else.

Fuck off,...

Keep your deviancy to yourself and you won't have to worry about it, freak.

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.
And armed conflict vs radical Islamists? Yes.
I would prefer a covet operation. Surgical in nature. Train and dispatch Black Ops type guys to operate around the world. Their job would be to find every Islamist terrorist cleric and leader and terminate with extreme prejudice. Do it quietly. As in " Radical Islamist terror leader found dead in his bed"....

How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

You advocate exactly the reaction the terrorists are hoping for. You are obviously very busy spreading the message of Jihad.

The reaction the terrorists are looking for is for you to do nothing, and to let them spread their backwards ass religion. To the point of you either converting and kneeling to their false god, or kneeling to get your head chopped off.

One could just as easily say that lefties like you that want to continue ignoring the Islam problem are doing exactly what the terrorists want.

Clearly you don't even begin to know how a successful counter insurgency campaign is supposed to work. Why do you even have an opinion when you obviously have no military experience of any kind.....just another tourist.

Then why don't you enlighten us with your vast experience on what counter insurgency campaign will work.
So far you've only acted as though there is no Muslim problem at all and nothing to mount a campaign against.

Well General, since you ask...... I'll tell you. If you really want to take military action that will make a real difference in the war against Islamic extremists........destroy all the oil production facilities in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. That's where most of the funding for terrorists training camps comes from. But who's going to do that?

You would be fucking the entire industrialized world by doing that.

I wouldn't want to see Muslims rounded up and interned like the Japanese were, but we have the technology to "watch" people, and we should take full advantage of it.
Personally, I don't want my freedoms abridged because of asshole terrorists. Sure, certain measures need to be taken to watch these assholes, but how if we are critical of the NSA? War is the only answer...it will expose those who believe in terrorism.

What sort of a war though?? The West always wants it to be the last resort, but the radical Muslims crave being on the "battlefield". So far, they have more determination than we do...they're in for the long haul, and we're weary.
Total War. Humanity depends on it.

So you want to either murder- or forcibly convert- about 1 billion people?

All so you can feel safer at night?

Where have I called for War - holy or otherwise - in any of this?

You mistake a counterpoint directed against those threatening The West with 1.6 billion Muslims, for a call to War.

You DO comprehend that the tone of that was... Yes... 1.6 billion Muslims... and if you push The West too far, you'll be dealing with 2.2 billion Christians.

You DO comprehend that the tone of that was... IF you mess with us, we're bigger and badder than you are, and you'll be sorry.

Yeah, again, when you and Bill Krystol go sign up to fight this Holy War, I'll be fucking impressed.

Beyond that, I have no problem throwing the fucking Zionists under the bus.

Where have I called for War - holy or otherwise - in any of this?

You mistake a counterpoint directed against those threatening The West with 1.6 billion Muslims, for a call to War.

You DO comprehend that the tone of that was... Yes... 1.6 billion Muslims... and if you push The West too far, you'll be dealing with 2.2 billion Christians.

You DO comprehend that the tone of that was... IF you mess with us, we're bigger and badder than you are, and you'll be sorry.

Yeah, again, when you and Bill Krystol go sign up to fight this Holy War, I'll be fucking impressed.

Beyond that, I have no problem throwing the fucking Zionists under the bus.
Fortunately for me, I'm not overly concerned by whether or not you're impressed.

Also, I have no idea what the hell any of this has to do with Zionism, or why it surfaces, in an exchange that has nothing to do with them.

Fortunately for me, I'm not overly concerned by whether or not you're impressed.

Also, I have no idea what the hell any of this has to do with Zionism, or why it surfaces, in an exchange that has nothing to do with them.

99% of the problems the Western World (I won't say Christian because it's mostly secular) has with the Islamic World is this Zionist Cancer on Palestine.

This last vestige of European Colonialism.

They are already at war with us. We have just been too pacified by our liberal education/indoctrination to realize it.

Contrary to what our kindergarden teachers have been teaching for 50 years, it does NOT take TWO people to fight, it only takes one. If I were to kick your door down and start beating the hell out of you, we're fighting. The question we have to pose is, how much are we going to fight back?

Of course, we have a president who utterly refuses to say the word "islamic" and "terrorist" in the same sentence....

That depends... Is the "War on Islam" going to be like the "War on Poverty" that we never actually fought, or the "War on Drugs" that we fought stupidly?

LOL...and how'd that "war on terror" work out? RWers are still living in terror. A couple of cases of Ebola and they freak out. Someone gets murdered across the globe, they freak out. Frequent school shootings right here in this country.....eh, not so much.

Forum List

Back