🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you support a war on Islam?

Would you support a war against Islam

• Hell yes...and if all else fails, turn sand into glass.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but it needs to be political

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, it will only cause more bloodshed and terrorist attacks

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Can't we all just get along? We should be able to live side by side...terrorism is the West's fault

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Blow up Israel, that will solve all of the problems.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.
How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

You advocate exactly the reaction the terrorists are hoping for. You are obviously very busy spreading the message of Jihad.

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.
How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

You've jumped the shark.:lol:
Not at all...I have never defended or supported killer muslims. I don't trust Germans...who share the same goals of the killer muslims...I have been very clear about that.

You advocate exactly the reaction the terrorists are hoping for. You are obviously very busy spreading the message of Jihad.
I see, so you think we should just accept terrorism?

Not at all...I have never defended or supported killer muslims. I don't trust Germans...who share the same goals of the killer muslims...I have been very clear about that.

What goal is that??

And fuck your stupid poll.
I guess you supprt defeating terrorism with flowers and nice words. What a fucking idiot.

Dumb fucks like you think the Muslims vs Western Civilization rhetoric will defeat terrorism.
No, I believe total war will defeat terrorism.

You're not fooling anyone, you are obviously working to support Muslim extremists and terrorism.

Where do you get that? The reaction they're hoping for is capitulation, not retaliation.

What goal is that??
To eliminate the Jews...push them into the sea...use their skin as lampshades.

And fuck your stupid poll.
I guess you supprt defeating terrorism with flowers and nice words. What a fucking idiot.

Dumb fucks like you think the Muslims vs Western Civilization rhetoric will defeat terrorism.
No, I believe total war will defeat terrorism.

You're not fooling anyone, you are obviously working to support Muslim extremists and terrorism.
Yeah, that's it.

IDIOT!

The reaction the terrorists are looking for is for you to do nothing, and to let them spread their backwards ass religion. To the point of you either converting and kneeling to their false god, or kneeling to get your head chopped off.

One could just as easily say that lefties like you that want to continue ignoring the Islam problem are doing exactly what the terrorists want.

War has already been declared by Islam against the rest of the world. It would be quite easy to end that war if the rest of the world wasn't paralyzed by political correctness.

War has already been declared by Islam against the rest of the world. It would be quite easy to end that war if the rest of the world wasn't paralyzed by political correctness.
Political correctness or ignorance.

Where do you get that? The reaction they're hoping for is capitulation, not retaliation.

Stupid and simple minded. Part of any long term insurgent strategy is to create the conditions for their enemy to over react and create more resentment and more terrorism. It helps to divide your enemy rather than herding them all together in a common cause. Counter insurgency 101.

Stupid and simple minded. Part of any long term insurgent strategy is to create the conditions for their enemy to over react and create more resentment and more terrorism. It helps to divide your enemy rather than herding them all together in a common cause. Counter insurgency 101.

Your "we win by doing nothing" theory is idiotic, to say the least.

Forum List

Back