🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you support a war on Islam?

Would you support a war against Islam

• Hell yes...and if all else fails, turn sand into glass.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but it needs to be political

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, it will only cause more bloodshed and terrorist attacks

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Can't we all just get along? We should be able to live side by side...terrorism is the West's fault

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Blow up Israel, that will solve all of the problems.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.
How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

So y'all are in favor of going into countries all over the world, dropping nukes, forcing people into concentration camps, "bombing to glass" and killing.

Sounds like terrorism to me. And sounds an awful lot like Hitler's final solution.

Why don't you just force them to wear a big M on their clothes?

Oh, and, if you're talking about the United States, that pesky First Amendment would have to be changed to read "except people we don't like".

I wouldn't want to see Muslims rounded up and interned like the Japanese were, but we have the technology to "watch" people, and we should take full advantage of it.
Personally, I don't want my freedoms abridged because of asshole terrorists. Sure, certain measures need to be taken to watch these assholes, but how if we are critical of the NSA? War is the only answer...it will expose those who believe in terrorism.

Actually, "abridging freedom" is exactly what you're describing.

Bring it on.
There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world - you'd be fucked.

No.

You cannot make war upon a Belief System.

But you CAN recognize that Islam is the dogmatic and cultural and philosophical Enemy of The West, and, indeed, any culture that does not share its warped vision of The Deity, and its calls to violently defend other co-religionists and to wage-war and commit great violence against Unbelievers.

And, recognizing such a state of affairs, you CAN be vigilant, and intervene against Islam's militant and terror-utilizing elements, militarily and at-law.

As well as admitting to one's self that Islam's dogma, sacred texts, teachings, lack of central authority, and interpretations and utilization by every street-corner mullah looking to make a name for himself, all lend themselves to the continual spawning of fresh militancies and terrorism and faux grievances and imagined persecutions.

It is a Warrior's Religion, rather than a Religion of Peace, rife with calls to defend and avenge co-religionists, and saturated with injunctions and permissions to wage war and to commit violence against the Infidel - a bloodthirsty collection of beliefs and practices and interpretations - created through the hallucinations of a most un-holy and twisted founding persona.

It is a medieval anachronism, freshly out from under the heel of European colonialism - re-awakening, re-militarizing, dreaming old dreams of a resurrected Caliphate, intolerant, misogynistic, backwards, barbaric, primitive, savage and easily corrupted and twisted by any street-corner mullah in the mood to issue a fatwa or to raise a call for Jihad.

It is incompatible with and hostile to The West - our modern, secularized Christendom, and it is incompatible with freedom and democracy in any modern sense of such words.

It is a herd mentality - a collective slave mentality - which lacks emotional maturity, and which poses great danger to those deluded into believing it to be a peaceful mindset.

You cannot make war upon a Belief System.

But you can kick the ass of its Militant elements when they surface yet another in a long line of Militancies and Terror Operations.

And you can keep your eye on it, knowing that it will spawn other Militancies and Terror over the decades and centuries - it cannot help itself - that is its nature.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" - Thomas Jefferson

Bring it on.
There are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world - you'd be fucked.
1.6 billion Muslims

2.2 billion Christians

Christendom can kick your ass any day of the week, and twice on Fridays.

Don't push us too far.

You will come out on the losing side, and be very sorry that you pushed us.

Last edited:
I currently support a war on radical Islamism and have been accused over that by some people here aboard. You cannot support a war on terrorism when your government wages way by terrorism. So they accuse me of many things while they lie about the situation in Syria like programed robots. I cant express my abhorrence with words, just know, that it is those who blame me who are the ones that should be blamed. And this is not limited to that case.

1.6 billion Muslims

2.2 billion Christians

Christendom can kick your ass any day of the week, and twice on Fridays.

Don't push us too far.

You will come out on the losing side, and be very sorry that you did so.

so when are you signing up?
I've already done my tour of duty.

My personal participation has nothing to do with the observation served-up, above.

If one itemizes the list of nations within modern, secularized Christendom...

Then itemizes the list of nations within the domains of Islam...

One quickly sees that the firepower of Christendom vastly overpowers that of Islam, by several orders of magnitude...

In sandlot baseball, such a contest would be called early, under the Slaughter Rule, in favor of Christendom...

If you dispute that Christendom can out-gun Islam, then, by all means, have at it.

Otherwise, the observation stands.

Last edited:
I would end any further Muslim immigration into western nations.
I would take away the citizenship of any Muslim in a western nation that showed signs of radicalization. I would spy on ALL mosques in western nations.

Yes, and make sure there would be no more Hispanics coming in because that's how a lot of these terrorists types are getting in. They all look so much alike.

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.
How very Nazi of you. All known family members, eh?

At some point, there may have to be retaliations on the nations that are supporting these barbarians. But that should be done before even considering what would become a war of religion. Perhaps the 'dissappearing' of those providing financial support to the terrorists is a good place to start. Then the 'accidental' detonation of military assets of nations that support the terrorists.

Full scale war is a damned ugly endevour. An absolutely last resort. People like you that are eager for it are no better than the terrorists. You wish to feed your irrational hate with blood. And delight most when that blood is that of innocents.

I would end any further Muslim immigration into western nations.
I would take away the citizenship of any Muslim in a western nation that showed signs of radicalization. I would spy on ALL mosques in western nations.

Yes, and make sure there would be no more Hispanics coming in because that's how a lot of these terrorists types are getting in. They all look so much alike.

No, actually, that's not how they get in but you want it to be illegal to be dark skinned.

Like Jesus was.

I currently support a war on radical Islamism and have been accused over that by some people here aboard. You cannot support a war on terrorism when your government wages way by terrorism. So they accuse me of many things while they lie about the situation in Syria like programed robots. I cant express my abhorrence with words, just know, that it is those who blame me who are the ones that should be blamed. And this is not limited to that case.

So you also support going into countries all over the world and making war on certain of their citizens.

If you're talking about America, what do you want to do about that darned ole First Amendment?

Christendom? What a creepy fucking reality you live in.
Yes, Christendom.

And, I'm sure it's "creepy" to those whom (1) are atheist in nature and (2) are loath to acknowledge and respect their own culture's spiritual heritage.

It doesn't change the facts, though.

There's no harm or loss in being atheist or agnostic.

But there is harm (or loss) in failing to acknowledge or respect their own culture's spiritual heritage.

If you are largely of European descent then you are the product of Christian Europe - the nucleus or root of 'Christendom', since that shifted from the Middle East, in the opening centuries of the Christian Era.

Hell, even your calendar measures the years according to their distance from the birth of the Founder of Christianity; a measuring scheme so pervasive that even non-Christian regions have adopted it, although we now play games in substituting BCE (Before Common Era) instead of BC (Before Christ), and CE (Common Era) for AD (Anno Domini, [The Year of Our Lord])... doubly reinforced by the advent of computer technology, and the Christian calendar being so deeply embedded within the world's automation.

In the modern sense, Christendom is the collection of regions and countries, worldwide, including the vastness of Russia, which is primarily Christian in its present-day subscription to religious beliefs and in its historical religious and spiritual heritage.

People refer to the domains of Islam all the time.

References to Christendom (i.e., the modern, secularized West - including Europe, the Russias, the entire Western Hemisphere, and much of Oceania) are equally valid.

Merely a counterweight reference to Islam at large.

Your atheist twitchings about living within the vastness of Christendom (the modern, secularized West, with a Christian-centric focus and tradition) are of little significance, although I'm sure that it's a little uneasy from time to time, being on the outside, looking in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back