Would you vote for Bugs Bunny over Donald Trump?

Would you vote for Bugs Bunny over Donald Trump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cashew nuts Yum

Uh ... Cashews aren't nuts ... Damnit!

Edit:

cay-dieu-cao-san.jpg

FRUIT ????

People are talking about the prospect of Oprah winning. I don't care whether she runs against Donald Trump. I care only that, if Trump lasts for four years, that someone runs against him, be it in a primary or general election, they have my vote. I'm even considering placing the money I save due to H.R. 1-2018 into a fund so I can donate every cent of it along with the interest it earns to whoever opposes Trump.

And before anyone starts on Liberal "this" and Conservative "that," I don't care if Conservative or Liberal defeats Trump; I care only that Trump be ousted (non-violently) ASAP.

EDIT/NOTICE:
Stay on topic when posting in this thread. This thread asks one question and one question only. It does not ask about or mention as thread subjects any politician or potential politicians any persons other than Oprah and Donald Trump; thus other humans alive or dead are not part of the discussion topic. Feel free to create your own thread to discuss any or all of those other individuals. And, no, I'm not proscribing what one may say about the thread topic, I'm stating what it is and is not and asking you simply make posts that are on topic.​

No but anybody dumb enough to vote for a President just because he is black is also stupid enough to vote for bugs bunny , and idiots do it just for spite while bitting their own noses to spite their face.

Yeppers you fks are pretty stupid all you gotta do is open your mouth or show your face and it's visible one hundred miles away.

The anti-Donald are mentally unfit to post here. In all seriousness, it is scary such folks exist. The brainwashing they must have endured is so profound.

I always hated Bugs Bunny, he's like the Ferris Bueller of cartoon characters.....

People are talking about the prospect of Oprah winning. I don't care whether she runs against Donald Trump. I care only that, if Trump lasts for four years, that someone runs against him, be it in a primary or general election, they have my vote. I'm even considering placing the money I save due to H.R. 1-2018 into a fund so I can donate every cent of it along with the interest it earns to whoever opposes Trump.

And before anyone starts on Liberal "this" and Conservative "that," I don't care if Conservative or Liberal defeats Trump; I care only that Trump be ousted (non-violently) ASAP.

EDIT/NOTICE:
Stay on topic when posting in this thread. This thread asks one question and one question only. It does not ask about or mention as thread subjects any politician or potential politicians any persons other than Oprah and Donald Trump; thus other humans alive or dead are not part of the discussion topic. Feel free to create your own thread to discuss any or all of those other individuals. And, no, I'm not proscribing what one may say about the thread topic, I'm stating what it is and is not and asking you simply make posts that are on topic.​

Is Bugs a Libertarian?

FRUIT ????

Technically (regardless what lazy classifiers may want to suggest) ... It is easier to actually identify what cashews "are not".

They are not ... Legumes (although split in the middle).
They are not ... Tree Nuts (although they grow on trees)
They are not ... Fruits (although they grow on a fruit)

Their closest botanical relatives are both the mango (fruit) and pistachio (tree nut).
Technically ... They are a botanical "master of disguise" ... :)

Edit:
At best they can only be classified as a seed.
They are expensive because harvesting is labor intensive.

Surprisingly ... The most valuable part of the harvest is not the product you are most common with.
The "cashew apples" they grow on are not that popular outside of South American or Caribbean delicacies.
That is mainly because they have a very short shelf-life (24 hours before spoilage).

The cashew apples (agricultural waste) if properly salvaged and frozen ... Can be refined to produce other products.
These products include phenol (used in resins, dyes, explosives, lubricants, pesticides and plastics).
And ... A particular distillate from cashew apples is used in the production of experimental treatments for breast cancer (more valuable per fluid ounce than printer ink).

Last edited:
Wow, you really hate him that much huh?

How come?

Really?

You need a hint?

Yeah, that's much of what I think it is. I found that last post, the article posted by Ed from the NYT to be quite informative. Opinion | The Decline of Anti-Trumpism

I really do think the MSM, the elite mass press has much more to do with how he is presented to the masses than what he is actually like, or anything to do with politics.

It's just interesting to me how easily folks can be goaded to hate based on trivialities.

If a real conservative ran against Trump, I'd vote for that person.

I would not vote for Oprah over Trump.

If a real conservative ran against Trump, I'd vote for that person.

I would not vote for Oprah over Trump.

It would be hard enough just finding a real conservative that would waste their time running for political office nowadays ... :thup:

As long as Bugs would keep doing what President Trump is doing, visa vi loading the courts with REP judges I'd vote for him as many times as I could.
Watch the blood literally come out of the MSM's eyes when Ruth croaks and or Kennedy retires.
When President Trump announces the next SC justice is going to be Ted Cruz every LIB in the country is going to have a fucking coronary!

EDIT/NOTICE:

Is Bugs a Libertarian?
You'd have to ask him. I don't know.

EDIT/NOTICE:

No, you're still mad that trump won and you desperately want a lib in the WH.

The DOW is up more than 5,000 points, hypocrite democrats see their 401k's making money, illegal immigration is down about 80%, ISIS is on the run, China is on our side regarding Korea instead of shooting at us like they were in Harry Truman's day and the crazy left wants to run Bugs Bunny next go around? Anger does strange things to your mental health.

Forum List

Back