Wow, 30,000 Ineligible Detroit Voters Could Get Mail in Ballots

I have had a felony in Boston for 25 years and my name has been on the voter roll. They don’t clean them. Democrats know what they are doing.

On Topic:

Have you voted in Boston?

Also....returning citizens are permitted to vote in Mass. If you were really interested in this subject, you would know that fact.

Other thoughts:

Why are so many USMB moron Trombies convicted felons? Is there a connection?

I have had a felony in Boston for 25 years and my name has been on the voter roll. They don’t clean them. Democrats know what they are doing.

Also....returning citizens are permitted to vote in Mass. If you were really interested in this subject, you would know that fact.
Hell yea! I vote every year! Returning citizens?

On Topic: It would be great if election officials across the country could clean up their voter roles in a swift and accurate manner.

Other thoughts: You have to be a moron of a special nature to STILL believe that there is widespread voter fraud in this nation. We have a system of elections that is as diverse as the number of counties in the country. The penalty for casting a fraudulent vote is severe. Given that well over half of Americans don’t vote in a given election, the fraudsters must be complete morons.

You miserable asshole Trombies are fully prepared to cry foul when your idiot leader gets trounced in November. You are setting the table for the most incredible whine fest in the history of American elections.
Lol. Laugh of the month . You dems are still crying and kicking your feet over the 2016 landslide.

Hell yea! I vote every year! Retiring citizens?

Returning. Felons who have completed their sentence. These people are known as returning citizens. You are one. You are legally permitted to vote in Mass.

If I am reading you correctly, you have been voting for 25 years even though you thought you were ineligible. That says something about you. You think you have been voting fraudulently for 25 years.

Returning. Felons who have completed their sentence. These people are known as returning citizens. You are one. You are legally permitted to vote in Mass.

If I am reading you correctly, you have been voting for 25 years even though you thought you were ineligible. That says something about you. You think you have been voting fraudulently for 25 years.
In national elections?

In national elections?

On Topic: Yes. All elections are regulated by your state. Returning citizens are permitted to vote in national elections if they live in Mass.

Other thoughts:

You ignorant moron. You don’t know the most basic facts about elections and you are here discussing the subject as if you are an authority of some kind.

Fucking arrogant Trombies.

Last edited:
The Commies and Democrats suddenly shut down the BIG GIANT RECOUNT in Michigan when they got to Detroit of course, so the numbers are probably much higher there and statewide as well. California and New York will never ever spend any money investigating their voter fraud for the obvious reasons. As if that stupid lie about 'Hillary winning the popular vote' would really really be credible, especially of most of those '3 million' came from California. lol lol lol

Where is all this 'voter suppression' actually happening? Some of the more stupid tards keep babbling about it, but never post any proof or even explain how it works, except to claim blacks are too stupid to get drivers' licenses or other state ID's and Democrats should be able to fill out their ballots for them and sign them or something. At the same time, they never had anything to say about Holder and Obama's protection of Black Panthers intimidating voters outside of polling places.

In national elections?

On Topic: Yes. All elections are regulated by your state. Returning citizens are permitted to vote in national elections if they live in Mass.

Other thoughts:

You ignorant moron. You don’t know the most basic facts about elections and you are here discussing the subject as if you are an authority of some kind.

Good damn! Thank you man! I feel proud to vote now.

In national elections?

Other thoughts:

That is, I suppose, the only way you can respond shy of issuing a blanket mea culpa for every comment you’ve ever made about voter fraud.

You actually believed that you were breaking the law every time you voted for 25 years? But you did it anyway.

Well, looky here what Trump found

Government Accountability Institute Research Director Eric Eggers, author of Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election, says the city of Detroit, Michigan has at least 30,000 more registered voters on their voter rolls than citizens even eligible to vote.
This week, Michigan’s Secretary of State, Jocelyn Benson, announced that the state would send absentee ballot applications — not actual absentee ballots — to 7.7 million voters. In response, President Trump threatened to withhold funding from the state.
In an exclusive interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Tonight, Eggers said ineligible voters could end up receiving mail-in ballots because Detroit’s voter rolls have at least 30,000 more registered voters on them than citizens who are eligible to vote.
“I do think it’s fair to kind of raise eyebrows and some alarms at what’s happening in a state like Michigan … of course, we want people to be able to vote without imperiling their own health,” Eggers said. “But it’s the problems with the voter rolls. The fact remains that many of the voter rolls in this country, 1-in-8 according to the Supreme Court, 24 million voter registrations are wrong or partially inaccurate.”
“In the city of Detroit … according to a lawsuit filed just last year, the city of Detroit itself has over 30,000 more registered voters than citizens of legal voting age,” Eggers continued.

Nothing to see here....move along......

Yep nothing to see here. Your are right. We voted in 2018 for Prop 3, 68% , for no reason absentee ballots.

The only cheating was in NC and suppression in all the republican strongholds. Dems don't cheat, they don't have to.
Right. I guess you missed all those Forida ballot boxes found on a loading dock no where near where they were supposed to be. The person in charge was a democrat that was forced to resign.
Or the story about the woman changing ballots for Hillary.

In national elections?

Other thoughts:

That is, I suppose, the only way you can respond shy of issuing a blanket mea culpa for every comment you’ve ever made about voter fraud.

You actually believed that you were breaking the law every time you voted for 25 years? But you did it anyway.
I did! Thank you lone! I feel good!

Government Accountability Institute Research Director Eric Eggers, author of Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election, says the city of Detroit, Michigan has at least 30,000 more registered voters on their voter rolls than citizens even eligible to vote.
This week, Michigan’s Secretary of State, Jocelyn Benson, announced that the state would send absentee ballot applications — not actual absentee ballots — to 7.7 million voters. In response, President Trump threatened to withhold funding from the state.
In an exclusive interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Tonight, Eggers said ineligible voters could end up receiving mail-in ballots because Detroit’s voter rolls have at least 30,000 more registered voters on them than citizens who are eligible to vote.
“I do think it’s fair to kind of raise eyebrows and some alarms at what’s happening in a state like Michigan … of course, we want people to be able to vote without imperiling their own health,” Eggers said. “But it’s the problems with the voter rolls. The fact remains that many of the voter rolls in this country, 1-in-8 according to the Supreme Court, 24 million voter registrations are wrong or partially inaccurate.”
“In the city of Detroit … according to a lawsuit filed just last year, the city of Detroit itself has over 30,000 more registered voters than citizens of legal voting age,” Eggers continued.

Yep nothing to see here. Your are right. We voted in 2018 for Prop 3, 68% , for no reason absentee ballots.

The only cheating was in NC and suppression in all the republican strongholds. Dems don't cheat, they don't have to.
Right. I guess you missed all those Forida ballot boxes found on a loading dock no where near where they were supposed to be. The person in charge was a democrat that was forced to resign.

Links?

In national elections?

Other thoughts:

I did! Thank you lone! I feel good!

Of course.

Must of been 30,000 of them. :laugh:

If they are registered voters, that are vetted and on the registrar list, how are they now ineligible?

Are they now dead or something, and have not been removed from the registered list?

On Topic: It would be great if election officials across the country could clean up their voter roles in a swift and accurate manner.

Other thoughts: You have to be a moron of a special nature to STILL believe that there is widespread voter fraud in this nation. We have a system of elections that is as diverse as the number of counties in the country. The penalty for casting a fraudulent vote is severe. Given that well over half of Americans don’t vote in a given election, the fraudsters must be complete morons.

You miserable asshole Trombies are fully prepared to cry foul when your idiot leader gets trounced in November. You are setting the table for the most incredible whine fest in the history of American elections.
Lol. Laugh of the month . You dems are still crying and kicking your feet over the 2016 landslide.

Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election.
Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2016 election.

You can bet money that if democrats are all in on some voting idea then they have already figured out how to use it to their advantage.

Forum List

Back