WOW!: 71% Of Obama Voters Regret Voting For His Re-election In New Poll.

then why do you on the right love the Austrian school of economics?

You know the one who doesn't use numbers

Been there, done that, sold the T-Shirt.

In 2008 I was on another MB and i recall the outrage when obama beat Hitlery in the Primary...... Through some fairly nefarious means, I might add. Another story.....

But I remember how each and every Hitlery supporter in the Forum swore to Gott In Himmel that they would NOT vote for the scumbag-in-chief and would either vote Republican or stay home.

They didn't, of course. They became some of the scumbag's staunchest supporters.

Guys and Gals, dimocraps lie. It's what they do.

They lie when they wake up in the morning and they don't stop until they fall asleep at night. I suspect they even lie in their dreams.

Not only do they lie to everybody else, they are especially good at lying to themselves.

Like when they promise themselves they're gonna get off their mommy's couch and get a job. Or when they swear they're going to stop getting stoned all day and do something useful.

Or when they sit at the Bar all night talking shit about what they're gonna do, how they're gonna do it and the riches they will incur in the process.

dimocraps lie, people. To everybody, including themselves.

Given the chance to vote for the scumbag-in-chief again?

They would. Of that, you can be certain.

The blame lies totally on two groups that we've got the worst president in history.
1) Primary blame is the MSM.. After all this is the group that and I quote:
"1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller
So why in the hell would they report Obama's ineptness, inexperience if 85% of these purveyors of NEWS donated to Democrats?

2) Iowans... take a part of the blame because of their inferiority complex..
With microphones/reporters hanging on every word of Iowans during the first 2008 caucuses required Iowans to show they were sophisticated, NON-RACIST and consequently
Iowans had ONLY that quality in voting for Obama. I mean after all who with the inferiority complex of Iowans would want to be perceived against a black man!
After all Iowans had been told by Biden, et.al.. "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said
The primary rationale to vote for Obama while Iowans showed the world "we ain't no hicks.. no corn farmers, no hog farmers".. we be sophisticated we can vote for a black man!!
I can guarentee you that Iowans have no inferiority complex.

I can "guarantee" you are NOT an Iowan as according to below Iowans ranked 6th with highest # high school graduates at 90.5% can follow the little red dots
indicating that "guarentee" is MISSPELLED! How in the hell can anyone like you "guarantee" if you can't pay attention to little details like spelling 10 simple words correctly!

Again being a former Iowan I can attest that given the massive exposure by the biased MSM Iowans didn't want to reinforce the phony perceptions of these biased
MSM sticking microphones/cameras in Iowans faces just waiting to say "see Iowans are hicks... because Obama being black they are not sophisticated to vote for a black!"

But instead of having the integrity to vote for the most qualified with the most experience they voted for as Biden said:
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

YEA making modifications to Senator Bentsen's debate with Dan Quayle,
" I was born and raised in Iowa. I know Iowans. Many Iowans are friends of mine....and I can guarantee NO Iowans are as stupid as YOU are..especially you guaranteeing something when you can't even spell the word correctly"!!!

Educational Attainment - The 2012 Statistical Abstract - U.S. Census Bureau

As a rule, second terms are painful to watch. This will be one of the worst. While others, most notably Reagan and Clinton could cruise on their laurels, Obama and Hope & Change are spent forces.

True, and it has to hurt his followers to see him fall so far out of grace with the people in this country

he has no one to blame but himself and I hope he brings down the Progressive/commie/Democrat party with him

That's one fucked up poll.

Another question asked of that same group:

If the election was held again, would you still vote for Barack Obama?

Yes: 79%

:lol:

you left off a key word Obama "supporters" would vote for him again
which means only 79% that voted for him last time would vote for him again meaning he would have lost 21% of his votes and he would have lost

You're giving him too much credit. Remember, Math Is Hard for the libbies.

You're retarded.

They only asked 35 out of the 1000 surveyed whether they regretted voting for Obama.

Do 71% of Obama voters regret voting for Obama? « Hot Air

Stop being retarded. Stop. Now.

I personally have three good friends that are democrats, and all three say if they knew then what they know now, i.e., obama is a consummate LIAR, they wouldn't vote for him again, and then top that off with the abortion called obamacare.

One of those three friends has even gone as far as to say he won't vote for another dem, period, ever. Course he won't vote repub either, but he won't be voting dem. I think that's real good example of how most of the old school dems around the back woods Wisconsin feel.

The left is going to get their political ass kicked up around their shoulders come November. People are sick of obama and his lying and lawlessness, people are sick of pelosi and mind numbing stupidity, people are sick of dingy harry, people are sick of holder, people are sick of all the scandals the left is involved with, people are sick of getting the leftard agenda rammed down their throat, and they'll remember that when they go to the polls.

Yup. I've got friends who voted for this guy twice. They regret that second time big time.

Guess we'll see just how sick to shit they are of the Dems come the next election.

Forum List

Back