WOW!: 71% Of Obama Voters Regret Voting For His Re-election In New Poll.

That's one fucked up poll.

Another question asked of that same group:

If the election was held again, would you still vote for Barack Obama?

Yes: 79%

:lol:

Maybe I am reading it wrong... But how can 79% say they would still vote for him but 71% wouldn't vote to re-elect him. It doesn't add up.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Alas, 79% of Obama voters would have stuck with their choice.

Un-friggin-believable.

Guess what
if we all stick with running govt by the Constitution,
it won't matter as much if we quit depending on party and political leaders.

they should follow the Constitution and defend that.

We should write our own policies and instruct govt to follow what represents us.
not the other way.

Alas, 79% of Obama voters would have stuck with their choice.

Un-friggin-believable.

Guess what
if we all stick with running govt by the Constitution,
it won't matter as much if we quit depending on party and political leaders.

they should follow the Constitution and defend that.

We should write our own policies and instruct govt to follow what represents us.
not the other way.

And therein lies the rub. Politicians take an oath to "…support and defend the Constitution of the United States" just as I, and every other Veteran who served in the Armed Forces. The difference between us veterans (especially combat vets) and politicians? We took that oath seriously - they do not.

Maybe I am reading it wrong... But how can 79% say they would still vote for him but 71% wouldn't vote to re-elect him. It doesn't add up.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

The actual number was 7.1%. You'll understand if you read the pdf below very very carefully:

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploa.../toplines_OPI_romney_documentary_20140210.pdf

Thank God I don't depend on the Washington Examiner for my news.

When you see numbers or claims in the Washington Examiner that seem too outrageous to be true,

it's a safe bet they're not.

The real number was 7.1%, not 71%.

Read the pdf to see if you can figure out why I'm right, as usual, and the rightwing nuts are full of shit:

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploa.../toplines_OPI_romney_documentary_20140210.pdf

Thank God I don't depend on the Washington Examiner for my news.

When you see numbers or claims in the Washington Examiner that seem too outrageous to be true,

it's a safe bet they're not.

The real number was 7.1%, not 71%.

Read the pdf to see if you can figure out why I'm right, as usual, and the rightwing nuts are full of shit:

Your extremism is exposed in this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/341073-let-s-tally-usmb-s-extremists-in-this-thread.html

Clueless obama has done far more damage to the usa than any president in usa history!!
And it's all on purpose. His parents, his Grand Parents (ALL COMMUNISTS) HATED this Republic...Need I say more? DREAMS of his father...and he is succeeding...

Tell us of how you have personally suffered under his presidency. Or someone close to you. Oh hell, I'll make it easy for you....Post a link to something on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/341073-let-s-tally-usmb-s-extremists-in-this-thread.html

The only dems left defending the kenyan are the truly brain washed and ignorant, like the ones we have here, and then the paid operatives that it is their job to come here and defend him bar none, and to lie their stinking ass off if need be to do it.

I wonder if they really realize how STUPID they really look to the rest of us?

someone who thinks the president was born in kenya really has no basis to comment on anyone else's intellect.

and no one believes that 71% of this country would have voted for anti-choice rightwingnuts who talked about "legitimate rape".

Seems to me this poll data identifies the perfect line of attack on Hillary’s potential nomination if she makes it to the general election — the R’s should just say - “If you liked how things went under Obama (i.e., economy, healthcare, growth), then you can have four more years of the same with Hillary

Poll: 71% of Obama voters, 55% Democrats 'regret' voting for his re-election | WashingtonExaminer.com

Over seven in 10 Obama voters, and 55 percent of Democrats, regret voting for President Obama's reelection in 2012, according to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll.

Conducted to test the media hype about a comeback by 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, the new poll found voters still uninspired by Romney, but also deeply dissatisfied with Obama who has so far failed to capitalize on his victory over 15 months ago.

The poll asked those who voted for Obama's reelection a simple question: “Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”

— Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.

— 80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.

— 84 percent of women said yes, and just 61 percent of men agreed.

— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.

Shows to go you that Mitt and Queen Ann just weren't an option.

But then anyone smarter than a chimpanzee could figure that out.

It was actually only 7.1% of Obama voters regret voting for him.

But as far as the rightwing propaganda machine goes, saying 71% instead is a relatively modest exaggeration,

hey, 10 times the real number, what's the big deal?

You know YOU are right! What's the big deal???
Let's see..

The census counted 10 million people as illegal citizens that were uninsured!
The Census also count 14 million people as uninsured BUT all they needed to do is register with Medicaid.. BUT yet it is OUR fault they are uninsured!
Then Census also counted 18 million people as uninsured under 34 making over $50,000 and they don't want their employers' health plan.. uninsured though right??
So Subtract those 42 million that either aren't legal, or simply too lazy to sign up with Medicaid OR don't want or NEED health insurance from the phony Blown out
of proportion 46 million that Obama has quote""We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
AND remember HE said the 10 million aren't covered under ACA.. so he acknowledges there never were 46 million!

AND HE is the person who hires people to run MEDICAID and HE can't get 14 million people to simply register?
AND after bogusly using the 18 million who don't want or need to pass ACA HE CRITICIZES them as the "free loaders'!!!
YEA so when you subtract 42 million from 46 million YOU get 4 million that truly need and want health coverage... NOT 46 million.. oh no big deal
JUST a 10 times the real number

AND here are the links for people smarter then you to see another gigantic lie from liars like you!!

1)10 million not citizens are counted as part of the 46 million...
Please go to the link: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

2) 14 million people who SAY they are UNINSURED YET all they need to is register with MEDICAID and this was before ACA!!!
go to the link: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data, nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules.
The Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) estimates that about 9 million of these individuals actually were enrolled in Medicaid during the year, but were categorized as uninsured in the Census survey.
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).” According to ARC, this “Medicaid undercount” leads to an over-assessment of the uninsured population and needs to be taken into consideration when developing uninsured estimates.
It is important that this issue be resolved so that targeted solutions for the uninsured can be developed based on the most accurate data possible.
So do you understand?? BEFORE ACA Medicaid could have if competent enrolled 14 million people already eligible BUT they were still counted as "uninsured" by the CENSUS..WRONGLY!

Finally why are people counting these 18 million??
These people don't want. Don't need and can afford their employers' health plans but don't want to waste their money!
3)Prove this number is wrong! 18 million that don't need...
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 -- over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually.

Dems and the world will be fixing BOOOSH and Pub messes for years- 9/11 incompetence, the longest and stupidest wars ever, say hello to 100k jihadists, a world depression and 5 years of mindless obstruction...

OP-BS

I see the illiterate punk is still just banging on random keys on his keyboard.... :rolleyes:

Let this "franco" embarrassment be a warning to you kids: Stay in school. You don't want to end up like him.

Wait!!! You are insulting "franco" with TWO masters' degrees AND an IQ of 145! How can any one that smart be so stupid?

I believe the Latin phrase to describe what he may have claimed about himself is "Lying his ass off."

I said one Masters, and the 145 was when I was 12. Remain calm, hater dupes lol...

Forum List

Back