Wow..another shooting in London...but..they have gun control...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Funny.....they confiscated all their guns in Britain......and yet their gun crime rate went up 4% last year....and they now have to arm more of their previously unarmed police...and now this..another shooting...

And their gun crime rate...didn't change....it stayed the same..after the confiscation..after an initial spike in gun crime that is...

I guess gun control only works for law abiding British people.....you know..the people who will not use guns to commit crimes........kind of makes their efforts pointless...

Man killed in 'gang-related' shooting in London

A man has been shot dead on a street in London by a gunman using what police said was believed to be a high-powered weapon.

The victim, in his late 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene in Church Road, Harlesden, north-west London, on Wednesday night.

Reports on social media suggested the killing was related to local gangs. The gunman is believed to have fled in a car, and no arrests have been made, the Metropolitan police said.

DI Andy George, who is leading the investigation, said officers believed the shooting was witnessed by a number of people.

He said: “This was a shocking murder with multiple shots fired from what is believed to be a high-powered weapon. My team are undertaking a number of active inquiries to trace the vehicle involved and its passengers. Forensic work at the scene is ongoing.”

Don't the "gangs" in London realize that they were supposed to turn in their guns? Don't they know that that gun is illegal in Britain......?

I wonder if banning Muslims would work as well as banning guns does.

Well it kept western Europe Muslim-free for 1300 hundred years, so that's one ban that did seem to work.
Wherever did you get the idea Europe was ever Muslim-free? :lol:

Who is teaching history to you rubes? You live in a very strange alternate universe.

Well it kept western Europe Muslim-free for 1300 hundred years, so that's one ban that did seem to work.
Muslims have been a part of Western Europe for centuries.

And a pain in the posterior the whole time......
So banning them didn't work.

apparently not.......and Britain...from what I can see on the map...is an Island...they can't drive to Indiana and blame them when their criminals pull the trigger....

Forum List

Back