Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

Man, the Obamabots sure are defensive........Their boy fucked up. He was thoroughy and rightfully schooled by a TRUE leader.

The arrogance and amateur style of this idiot President and administration is friggin' comical.

On wednesday, Obama's talking head said it would not be addressed in his speech.......Obama then blindsides Netanyahu the night before their meeting by mentioning it in his speech........Netanyahu then phoned Hillary and put a boot in her ass immediately after the speech (No wonder Obama loooked ashen before the meeting started. He knew he stepped in it, big time)......It's quite clear that those arrogant, ameuturish fucks fully expected Netanyahu to just go along with the program. Oh how wrong those morons were.

And, it's quite interesting that China's leader was given red carpet treatment complete with a state dinner......What did Netanyahu get?.........a disrespectful slap in the face.

Obama's a douchebag.......Pure and simple.

Netanyahu is no friend to peace in the ME.

The only non-starter should be right of return. Everything else should be on the table including returning East Jerusalem....

The ONLY non starter should be us butting in. Who the fuck do we think we are CONSTANTLY telling other countries how they should run their own countries, and why are you okay with that now that Obama is in office? It has NEVER been right. Fuck the middle east, they can do what they want. Let the Muslims attack Israel and get their asses handed to them , yet again , if they want land that isn't theirs. As long as no Americans are being killed, I don't give a fuck. My ONLY basis for my opinion is that I wouldn't want some other countries leader dictating to us how we should handle our national security. I suspect you wouldn't either. Why you hypocritically think we should be telling Israel anything is beyond me.

The only non-starter should be right of return. Everything else should be on the table including returning East Jerusalem....

The ONLY non starter should be us butting in. Who the fuck do we think we are CONSTANTLY telling other countries how they should run their own countries, and why are you okay with that now that Obama is in office? It has NEVER been right. Fuck the middle east, they can do what they want. Let the Muslims attack Israel and get their asses handed to them , yet again , if they want land that isn't theirs. As long as no Americans are being killed, I don't give a fuck. My ONLY basis for my opinion is that I wouldn't want some other countries leader dictating to us how we should handle our national security. I suspect you wouldn't either. Why you hypocritically think we should be telling Israel anything is beyond me.

I kinda agree with most of that. However, there is the issue of money and arms support that the US gives Israel. That does annoy the arabs somewhat and does draw you into the circle.

Then again, the ME is a volatile place and Israel is the only democracy...

Man, the Obamabots sure are defensive........Their boy fucked up. He was thoroughy and rightfully schooled by a TRUE leader.

The arrogance and amateur style of this idiot President and administration is friggin' comical.

On wednesday, Obama's talking head said it would not be addressed in his speech.......Obama then blindsides Netanyahu the night before their meeting by mentioning it in his speech........Netanyahu then phoned Hillary and put a boot in her ass immediately after the speech (No wonder Obama loooked ashen before the meeting started. He knew he stepped in it, big time)......It's quite clear that those arrogant, ameuturish fucks fully expected Netanyahu to just go along with the program. Oh how wrong those morons were.

And, it's quite interesting that China's leader was given red carpet treatment complete with a state dinner......What did Netanyahu get?.........a disrespectful slap in the face.

Yeah, he's surrounded by countries who would love to exterminate jews once and for all. In fact, they are threatened with it on a daily basis........And it has nothing to do with the so-called Palestinians. It's about doing away with Jews, period.

Their Arab neighbors are no friend to peace in the ME, and that's a damn fact.

Yeah, he's surrounded by countries who would love to exterminate jews once and for all. In fact, they are threatened with it on a daily basis........And it has nothing to do with the so-called Palestinians. It's about doing away with Jews, period.

Their Arab neighbors are no friend to peace in the ME, and that's a damn fact.
David Duke [R] was thrown out of the Czech Republic for a speech he gave denying the holocaust. He hates Jews, but in that country, and some others, it's illegal to talk about it.

Or was it all about the money?

"The question of Palestine was taken up in a 1946 memorandum by Loy Henderson, then director of the Office of Near Eastern and African Affairs, who was openly critical of U.S. policy in Palestine as reflecting a bias toward 'people of Jewish blood.'

"He argued that Washington risked backing 'a political program in Palestine which is opposed by two-thirds of the people of that country, and by the neighboring countries.”[7]

Irene Gendzier: US policy in Israel/Palestine, 1948 – the forgotten history

More of the same lies. Can't you guy denigrate your enemy (The President of the United States) without resorting to falsehoods?

True leaders have to lie? What a fucking joke.

Last edited:

More of the same lies. Can't you guy denigrate your enemy (The President of the United States) without resorting to falsehoods?

What is a joke, is this inept clown of a President we have.

Once again, during his speech before Congress today, Netanyahu schooled the President and administration.

How many more times does this inept idiot have to backtrack on statements he clearly makes, before you Obamabot sheoples get a fucking clue?

He's an embarrassment. He inserts his foot in mouth on a scale only equaled by our idiotic Vice President.

Once again, during his speech before Congress today, Netanyahu schooled the President and administration.

How many more times does this inept idiot have to backtrack on statements he clearly makes, before you Obamabot sheoples get a fucking clue?

He's an embarrassment. He inserts his foot in mouth on a scale only equaled by our idiotic Vice President.

The joke(actually it's a sad observation of what or political process has degraded into) is the Faux Outrage Machine manufactoring false talking points. In this case the false talking point is the demand by president Obama that Israel must return to the 67 borders. It's clearly a lie that you endorse. Why?

The joke(actually it's a sad observation of what or political process has degraded into) is the Faux Outrage Machine manufactoring false talking points. In this case the false talking point is the demand by president Obama that Israel must return to the 67 borders. It's clearly a lie that you endorse. Why?

Stop lying yourself anyone with a IQ higher than 50 heard and understood what he said and what he meant,

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

How unamerican of you to support a foreign leader over our president.
Sheesh.

Maybe it has something to do with the billions we ship over there to support their military.

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

How unamerican of you to support a foreign leader over our president.
Sheesh.

Yep.

This is the way a real American deals with a foreign leader dissing our President:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]YouTube - ‪Rangel Responds to Chavez‬‏[/ame]

Korean war hero..no less.

Stop lying yourself anyone with a IQ higher than 50 heard and understood what he said and what he meant,

Secret decoder ring time.

What don't you understand about Netanyahu and the Israeli people NEVER having a willingness to return to the borders?.........It's never been an option. And rightfully never will be an option.

What don't you understand about a President keeping his OPINIONS close to his vest, and talking with a leader about a situation behind closed doors before going out in public and once again shoving foot in mouth?

What don't you understand about a President instructing his talking head to say one thing, and then backhand the leader of one of our closest allies the next day?

Faux outrage machine?......LMAO!......Yeah, it was "faux outrage" when our President was heckled during his speech before AIPAC on sunday.

All this idiotic President did was strengthen the so-called Palestinians, and Hammas's resolve to not accept anything other than a return to the original borders.......It was an idiotic move. And he and his supporters can desperately try to backtrack on what he said, but it in no way cancels out the fact that the amateurish, arrogant SOB and his administration once again, embarrasingly stomped all over their dicks.

Last edited:
"What don't you understand about a President keeping his OPINIONS close to his vest, and talking with a leader about a situation behind closed doors before going out in public and once again shoving foot in mouth?"

Does the same go for Nuttinyahoo?

What don't you understand about Netanyahu and the Israeli people NEVER having a willingness to return to the borders?.........It's never been an option. And rightfully never will be an option.

What don't you understand about a President keeping his OPINIONS close to his vest, and talking with a leader about a situation behind closed doors before going out in public and once again shoving foot in mouth?

What don't you understand about a President instructing his talking head to say one thing, and then backhand the leader of one of our closest allies the next day?

Faux outrage machine?......LMAO!......Yeah, it was "faux outrage" when our President was heckled during his speech before AIPAC on sunday.

All this idiotic President did was strengthen the so-called Palestinians, and Hammas's resolve to not accept anything other than a return to the original borders.......It was an idiotic move. And he and his supporters can desperately try to backtrack on what he said, but it in no way cancels out the fact that the amateurish, arrogant SOB and his administration once again, embarrasingly stomped all over their dicks.

Again, no one is asking them to return to the 67 border unequivocally.

Why do you support a foriegn leader when he is clearly lying about what the President actually said.

Also again, this position has been the position of the US since at least then Clinton administration.

Forum List

Back