Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

Bush never mentoned moving the borders back the the 1967 borders either.

We get it, you're a hyper-partisan on the level with Truth_Matters.

Even if the Bushes, Obama and Clinton are saying the same thing in principle, if the words aren't exactly the same you'll find a way to say one is ok and the other is a travesty.

Hell even if the words were the same you'd probably pick at facial expressions.

Right I guess a large portion of America view the same way. They heard obamush say what he said. Obamush made his point clear twice and then back tracked.

Yes a large group of partisans are picking at the wording of what someone on the other side of the partisan coin said.

It's pathetic.

Anybody remember when the first President Bush threatend their aid if they didn't stop building and annexing land for settlers in the West Bank?

I guess that's different (in some way that can't be rationally explained).

I suppose the RW talking point is that Bush 41 was a STRONG leader who was pursuing US national interests, and to that end, wouldn't allow the US to be pushed around by Israel.

And when Obama does the same thing? He's betraying a close ally by favoring America's enemies.

If President Obama comes out in favor of school children drinking whole milk with their school lunches, you can expect the RW to denounce that as federal interference in parental rights.

We get it, you're a hyper-partisan on the level with Truth_Matters.

Even if the Bushes, Obama and Clinton are saying the same thing in principle, if the words aren't exactly the same you'll find a way to say one is ok and the other is a travesty.

Hell even if the words were the same you'd probably pick at facial expressions.

Right I guess a large portion of America view the same way. They heard obamush say what he said. Obamush made his point clear twice and then back tracked.

Yes a large group of partisans are picking at the wording of what someone on the other side of the partisan coin said.

It's pathetic.
Start watching about 12:00
Full Show - 5/19/11. Obama's most anticipated Middle East speech, GOP's war on Arts | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

It's pathetic.
Start watching about 12:00
Full Show - 5/19/11. Obama's most anticipated Middle East speech, GOP's war on Arts | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Can't I'm at work, what's the jist of it?

The quotes look awfully similar to me. Bush calling for Israel to concede land and referencing the 1967 borders as well.

No reaction from him was necessary because there was no hysterical media reaction, as there is this time.

Time will pass, this non-issue will blow over, and we'll find some other meaningless scenario to hyperventilate about very soon.

Bush calling for Israel to concede land and referencing the 1967 borders as well.

Your words not Bushes. If the quotes were close t the same meaning Ehud Olmert would have sias the same thing

"Israel must demonstrate its support for the creation of a prosperous and successful Palestinian state by removing unauthorized outposts, ending settlement expansion, and finding other ways for the Palestinian Authority to exercise its responsibilities without compromising Israel's security."-George Bush

His words not mine, he's the one telling Israel to back off land, take off the blinders.

George Bush threw Israel under the bus? Conservatives must have withdrawn their support for Bush after he betrayed one of our closest allies, right?

I liked this article the best. Please read it.

Why Libya Isn’t Iraq and Obama Isn’t George W. Bush

Why Libya Isn't Iraq and Obama Isn't George W. Bush

I never said Libya wasn't Iraq.

But it is a war....that is unnecessary....that is wasting money. The three points that were under discussion.

And you call it a diversion. Probably because you don't have any hive-approved retort.

It WAS necessary if one of your priorities is human rights.

So wouldn't that make Iraq necessary too?

Your words not Bushes. If the quotes were close t the same meaning Ehud Olmert would have sias the same thing

"Israel must demonstrate its support for the creation of a prosperous and successful Palestinian state by removing unauthorized outposts, ending settlement expansion, and finding other ways for the Palestinian Authority to exercise its responsibilities without compromising Israel's security."-George Bush

His words not mine, he's the one telling Israel to back off land, take off the blinders.

George Bush threw Israel under the bus? Conservatives must have withdrawn their support for Bush after he betrayed one of our closest allies, right?

Like I said this is a non-issue drummed up by our parties and the media to take our attention away from things that actually matter.

I'll take the "disgust" of the Israeli PM seriously when he tells us he no longer wants the checks we're sending.

Anybody remember when the first President Bush threatend their aid if they didn't stop building and annexing land for settlers in the West Bank?

I suppose the RW talking point is that Bush 41 was a STRONG leader who was pursuing US national interests, and to that end, wouldn't allow the US to be pushed around by Israel.

And when Obama does the same thing? He's betraying a close ally by favoring America's enemies.

If President Obama comes out in favor of school children drinking whole milk with their school lunches, you can expect the RW to denounce that as federal interference in parental rights.
Bush wouldn't have been thoroughly schooled by a foreign leader.

Obama's a friggin' embarrassment.

How many more times does he have to embarrass himself before you bootlicking sheep get a friggin' clue?

Typical WHITE person.
They cling to guns and religion.
Accusing an innocent WHITE cop without evidence or facts.
William Jethro taking over the podium to do his talking for him.
Netanyahu making a friggin' mockery of him.
And on and on and on.

How many more times does he have to embarrass himself before you bootlicking sheep get a friggin' clue?

Typical WHITE person.
And on and on and on.

But only folks who ignore what the President actually said think he was schooled.

Those people are an embarssesment to America.

Typical WHITE person.
And on and on and on.

I don't know what it is about conservatives as a whole that you guys just LOVE bad public behavior. For some reason, the kind of behavior that adults criticize in children seems to be an admirable trait to conservatives when adults behave the same way in the way that speak to or about Obama.

One can excuse childishness in children. It's far less attractive (and considerably less forgivable) in adults. Netenyahu displayed VERY poor manners in coming to America and lashing out at ANY president when his country is the recipient of some $2 billion a year in aid from us.

Typical WHITE person.
And on and on and on.

But only folks who ignore what the President actually said think he was schooled.

And liberal Obamabot's just can't stand the fact that Netenyahu schooled that boy.

Netanyahu fully displayed who the true leader was.......Once again, it wasn't Obama.

Liberal's just want to ignore the very blatant FACT that Obama fell flat on his face, yet again.

Liberal's just want to ignore the FACT that Obama is a continual embarrassment to this great country.

And, once again, he proved to be an embarrasment by being thoroughly heckled during yesterdays speech before AIPAC.

It's about time the Jews in this country start to fully understand just what Obama is all about.

Typical WHITE person.
And on and on and on.

And liberal Obamabot's just can't stand the fact that Netenyahu schooled that boy.

Netanyahu fully displayed who the true leader was.......Once again, it wasn't Obama.

Liberal's just want to ignore the very blatant FACT that Obama fell flat on his face, yet again.

Liberal's just want to ignore the FACT that Obama is a continual embarrassment to this great country.

And, once again, he proved to be an embarrasment by being thoroughly heckled during yesterdays speech before AIPAC.

It's about time the Jews in this country start to fully understand just what Obama is all about.

Except by not including the President full remarks and pretending that he called for return to the 67 border as they were, Netanyahu rather than schooling out President, only fuels the Faux outrage moron's who don't know what the president said must feel.

The continual Faux outrage is an embarrassment to this great country.

PAC's should be banned from the halls of Congress.

Except by not including the President full remarks and pretending that he called for return to the 67 border as they were, Netanyahu rather than schooling out President, only fuels the Faux outrage moron's who don't know what the president said must feel.

You lib's just can't stand the fact that Obama was thoroughly schooled......No doubt wishing it would just go away......It ain't happening.

The GOP should put that footage in every campaign ad from now until the election........Just to show what an abject embarrassment he truly is.

You lib's just can't stand the fact that Obama was thoroughly schooled......No doubt wishing it would just go away......It ain't happening.

The GOP should put that footage in every campaign ad from now until the election........Just to show what an abject embarrassment he truly is.

I'm ALL for Democrats making a few ads which show the immaturity level and flat out bad behavior of conservatives and the people who conservatives admire.

In my experience, that type of behavior only serves to discredit the source.

With that said, frankly, I think that Netenyahu did himself a disservice with his public behavior since it's considered bad form for anyone to publically be seen as less than gracious to someone (in this case, our president) who is his and his country's benefactor.

I'm ALL for Democrats making a few ads which show the immaturity level and flat out bad behavior of conservatives and the people who conservatives admire.

In my experience, that type of behavior only serves to discredit the source.

With that said, frankly, I think that Netenyahu did himself a disservice with his public behavior since it's considered bad form for anyone to publically be seen as less than gracious to someone (in this case, our president) who is his and his country's benefactor.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Look, I know Obama was schooled by a true leader. I just don't want to accept it. So, i'm going to close my eyes to reality, and desperately try and blame conservatives and Netanyahu himself because, well, that's all I have. In my mind, Obama farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits ribbons of lilac scented rainbows, while galloping away on his unicorn through pastel colored prairies.....He's the bestest President I ever did see......Really, he is!

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Typical WHITE person.
And on and on and on.

He made the comment then two days later he reafrimed his postion then a short time later he backed tracked. Not a very good sign of leadership.

Typical WHITE person.
And on and on and on.

He made the comment then two days later he reafrimed his postion then a short time later he backed tracked. Not a very good sign of leadership.

Backtracked?

“Let me reaffirm what ‘1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps’ means,"

Yeah that's backtracking......:cuckoo:

He certainly is much more honest than the opposition.

Forum List

Back