Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

The joke(actually it's a sad observation of what or political process has degraded into) is the Faux Outrage Machine manufactoring false talking points. In this case the false talking point is the demand by president Obama that Israel must return to the 67 borders. It's clearly a lie that you endorse. Why?
What don't you understand about Netanyahu and the Israeli people NEVER having a willingness to return to the borders?.........It's never been an option. And rightfully never will be an option.

What don't you understand about a President keeping his OPINIONS close to his vest, and talking with a leader about a situation behind closed doors before going out in public and once again shoving foot in mouth?

What don't you understand about a President instructing his talking head to say one thing, and then backhand the leader of one of our closest allies the next day?

Faux outrage machine?......LMAO!......Yeah, it was "faux outrage" when our President was heckled during his speech before AIPAC on sunday.

All this idiotic President did was strengthen the so-called Palestinians, and Hammas's resolve to not accept anything other than a return to the original borders.......It was an idiotic move. And he and his supporters can desperately try to backtrack on what he said, but it in no way cancels out the fact that the amateurish, arrogant SOB and his administration once again, embarrasingly stomped all over their dicks.

Again, no one is asking them to return to the 67 border unequivocally.

Why do you support a foriegn leader when he is clearly lying about what the President actually said.

Also again, this position has been the position of the US since at least then Clinton administration.

More lies.

The joke(actually it's a sad observation of what or political process has degraded into) is the Faux Outrage Machine manufactoring false talking points. In this case the false talking point is the demand by president Obama that Israel must return to the 67 borders. It's clearly a lie that you endorse. Why?
What don't you understand about Netanyahu and the Israeli people NEVER having a willingness to return to the borders?.........It's never been an option. And rightfully never will be an option.

What don't you understand about a President keeping his OPINIONS close to his vest, and talking with a leader about a situation behind closed doors before going out in public and once again shoving foot in mouth?

What don't you understand about a President instructing his talking head to say one thing, and then backhand the leader of one of our closest allies the next day?

Faux outrage machine?......LMAO!......Yeah, it was "faux outrage" when our President was heckled during his speech before AIPAC on sunday.

All this idiotic President did was strengthen the so-called Palestinians, and Hammas's resolve to not accept anything other than a return to the original borders.......It was an idiotic move. And he and his supporters can desperately try to backtrack on what he said, but it in no way cancels out the fact that the amateurish, arrogant SOB and his administration once again, embarrasingly stomped all over their dicks.

Again, no one is asking them to return to the 67 border unequivocally.

Why do you support a foriegn leader when he is clearly lying about what the President actually said.

Also again, this position has been the position of the US since at least then Clinton administration.
You can't show that Netanyahu lied about what he said........He clearly said what he said.

And, the Israeli's have flat out rejected any concessions on going back to anywhere near the '67 borders, and rightfully so.........If Obama wasn't so arrogant and idiotic, he would have kept his damn mouth shut, and saved it for a private meeting.

Obviously, the idiot and his administration arrogantly thought Netenyahu would just accept it because, well, they're a bunch of arrogant amateurs.......Netanyahu respectfully told him to basically shove it, before giving that arrogant idiot a history lesson. Hence, once again we witnessed a complete failure to backtrack on what he said......It's not like we haven't seen this many times before with this idiot of a President.

Let me see if I've got this right.

Conservatives are angry that the President of the US did not keep his thoughts to himself and instead supposedly "embarrassed" PM Netenyahu EVEN THOUGH the President only reiterated what has been the long-standing negotiation stance in multilateral talks AND the President said it in a speech made on US soil (at the White House no less). For some reason, that's BAD.

Yet, PM Netanyahu comes TO the US and speaks disrespectfully to the President of the US when we are the country that sends his gov't some $2 Billion in aid every year, and somehow that's okay?

Conservatives are cheering a foreign leader who disses OUR president ON American soil when the US taxpayers are sending his country billions of dollars in aid every year?

Amazing!

Conservatives are angry that the President of the US did not keep his thoughts to himself and instead supposedly "embarrassed" PM Netenyahu EVEN THOUGH the President only reiterated what has been the long-standing negotiation stance in multilateral talks AND the President said it in a speech made on US soil (at the White House no less). For some reason, that's BAD.

Yet, PM Netanyahu comes TO the US and speaks disrespectfully to the President of the US when we are the country that sends his gov't some $2 Billion in aid every year, and somehow that's okay?

Conservatives are cheering a foreign leader who disses OUR president ON American soil when the US taxpayers are sending his country billions of dollars in aid every year?

Amazing!
And you expect a TRUE LEADER to just sit back and take it?

You Obamabots are funny............Netanyahu in no way dissed Obama. He very politely, yet firmly told him it ain't happening, and RIGHTFULLY never will happen.

Funny how all members of congress, too include the dem's, were cheering Netanyahu on when he spoke of the reasons why it won't happen during his speech before the house this morning.......They applauded him vociferously when he explained of all the attacks on his people, and asked, "would you live like that?".

The man is a true leader.......Obama?.....Not so much.

Amazing!

No what Americans are angry about is those are his thoughts. Not that he said them but he thought to say it.

Conservatives are applauding the willingness of Benjamin Netenyahu to state what must be said even in the face of the idiot leader of the U.S. Government.

It's not Ben's fault that the liberal mutant dork, President Obama, is stirring up a shit storm with his fundamental ignorance and rudderless leadership.

Amazing!

You Obamabots are funny............Netanyahu in no way dissed Obama. He very politely, yet firmly told him it ain't happening, and RIGHTFULLY never will happen.

Funny how all members of congress, too include the dem's, were cheering Netanyahu on when he spoke of the reasons why it won't happen during his speech before the house this morning.......They applauded him vociferously when he explained of all the attacks on his people, and asked, "would you live like that?".

Cowards all, you either cheer or be branded antisemetic.

Benny needs to chill out. Maybe forgetting a few billion that we slip him every year would get his attention. The whole "secure borders" thing is a smokescreen anyway. How would that ever be achieved, regardless of the starting point of negotiations, if islands of Jewish settlements are allowed to remain in a sea of Palestinians?

Amazing!

Cowards all, you either cheer or be branded antisemetic.

Or neither. Ben was right. President Obama is wrong.

It's not all that complicated.

Amazing!

No what Americans are angry about is those are his thoughts. Not that he said them but he thought to say it.

Those thoughts are the long-standing negotiation position of several US administrations (both Democrat AND Republican) and have been clearly stated by previous presidents INCLUDING one George W. Bush who actually referred to going back to the borders of 1948 or 1949 in reference to Israel/Palestinian negotiations. I actually saw a clip of Bush saying that very thing.

This "outrage" is little more than the latest childish conservative tantrum built on the sand pebbles of conservative disinformation.

Amazing!

Those thoughts are the long-standing negotiation position of several US administrations (both Democrat AND Republican) and have been clearly stated by previous presidents INCLUDING one George W. Bush who actually referred to going back to the borders of 1948 or 1949 in reference to Israel/Palestinian negotiations. I actually saw a clip of Bush saying that very thing.

This "outrage" is little more than the latest childish conservative tantrum built on the sand pebbles of conservative disinformation.

Not once has a U.S. President told Israel to relocate it's borders.

Benny needs to chill out. Maybe forgetting a few billion that we slip him every year would get his attention. The whole "secure borders" thing is a smokescreen anyway. How would that ever be achieved, regardless of the starting point of negotiations, if islands of Jewish settlements are allowed to remain in a sea of Palestinians?

Netanyahu is being a good leader he';s looking out for his cuntry's future unlike Obamush.

I AGREE!!! Of course that includes Obama. His words have been twisted into something he didn't mean and weren't much different from what other presidents have said, including Bush.

Netanyahu is being a good leader he';s looking out for his cuntry's future unlike Obamush.

Really? Then how do you reconcile "defensible borders" and islands of settlements in a Palestinian sea? If Netanyahu really wants peace, something's got to give.

Amazing!

That's the problem though he rebuked the boy child like a true Adult leader would, I take it the left didn't like it.

Amazing!

Obama is the President of the US. His job is to further American interests, not Israeli interests.

It's in AMERICAN interests to move both parties toward a negotiated settlement which brings peace to the ME and removes the decades-long headache of the Arab/Israeli conflict from being a thorn in EVERYONE'S side. To that end, he absolutely should apply a little tough love from time to time to BOTH sides. Doing so helps to keep America perceived as an honest broker in the ME, and it actually gives the US leverage with the Palestinians.

But I guess conservatives just don't understand complex issues like diplomacy. They just understand emotional rants and childish tantrums. Perhaps conservatives are better emotionally suited to deal with conflicts in a day care center. Let the grown ups handle grown up problems.

Last edited:

Wrong! Yesterday, I saw a video clip of Bush doing just. I believe it was from 2002.

What President Bush said id NOT the same thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W73v4p6Yyg]YouTube - ‪Bush called for pre-1967 Israeli borders‬‏[/ame]

Now look at the reply ON that site from a responding user, dcmax:

"Sorry, but no. Listen carefully to his words. Bush actually said, 'Any peace agreement...will require...adjustments...to the armistice lines of 1949 to reflect current realities.' This is precisely what Netanyahu has been saying -- that the lines must reflect 'current realities.'
dcmax1 23 hours ago "

The point is that the sides have to recognize CURRENT realities.

The current reality is that a large segment of the Israeli population lives in the NEW borders, partially crafted in the wars AGAINST Israel.

Israel will not agreeing to swap land which means uprooting their own people all for the benefit of achieving FAR less secure borders.

The idea is absurd on its face. This is why President OBAMA is flatly wrong.

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Of course, now we know why American conservatives love Netenyahu. It's because he only makes problems worse.

Nabil Shaath, an aide to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, said Netanyahu's insistence on keeping key parts of the territories the Palestinians want for their state is a "declaration of war against the Palestinians."

Palestinians: Netanyahu peace outline unacceptable - Yahoo! News

Amazing!

Honestly I haven't read the text of the PM's speech yet so I don't know what he said. President Obama said nothing more or less about the border issue than other Presidents have said. The Israeli PM's have also said about the same thing as the current one did.

All n all, seem to be an endorsement of the status quo with a healthy dose of faux outrage for the dittoheads (and morons).....

Forum List

Back