WOW! Donald Trump's Homeland Security Chief of Staff LEAVES the GOP - "I'm Done."

EDIT: Powerful words here.

After more than a decade in counterterrorism, it’s clear to me that my party is mainstreaming conspiracy theories that are fueling a statistical spike in political intimidation, attitudes toward violence and the specter of domestic terrorism that we witnessed this weekend in New York.
Yesterday, this anonymous nothing was the spawn of satan's shit in your eyes, but today you want to have his baby.

C'mon pinko, you're better than this.... you gonna keep the baby?

Fake news

Never heard of this asshole. :auiqs.jpg:
Me neither, so I looked him up.

In 2008, he donated to Obama.

In 2018, after being appointed DHS deputy chief of staff, Taylor wrote The New York Times op-ed "I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration" under the pen-name "Anonymous", which drew widespread attention for its criticism of Trump.

In September 2019, he left the administration and went to work for Google. In November 2019, he published the book A Warning, again under the pen name "Anonymous".In October 2020, he revealed himself to be "Anonymous" while campaigning against Trump's reelection.

In August 2020, while on leave of absence from his work at Google, Taylor produced an ad for Republican Voters Against Trump, denouncing Trump and endorsing Joe Biden in the 2020 United States presidential election.

26b250a738ea4abc7a5af4d42ad93af0.jpg

In 2018, after being appointed DHS deputy chief of staff, Taylor wrote The New York Times op-ed "I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration" under the pen-name "Anonymous", which drew widespread attention for its criticism of Trump.

In September 2019, he left the administration and went to work for Google. In November 2019, he published the book A Warning, again under the pen name "Anonymous".In October 2020, he revealed himself to be "Anonymous" while campaigning against Trump's reelection.

In August 2020, while on leave of absence from his work at Google, Taylor produced an ad for Republican Voters Against Trump, denouncing Trump and endorsing Joe Biden in the 2020 United States presidential election.

Have you cultists ever considered that "disliking trump" actually came AFTER observing his nauseating behavior, and not before?

Have you cultists ever considered that "disliking trump" actually came AFTER observing his nauseating behavior, and not before?
It's Dems that have turned everything into crises. Haven't you noticed that everything is on fire?

Only cultists would stick with a party that is determined to destroy America.

Don't worry, Fort Fun, stick with your cult. I am sure it will get better soon like they promised. Inflation is transitory. Think crime is bad now, don't worry, opening the border to illegals later this month will actually be a positive.

Talk about a cult!

remember-when-you-vote-this-year-dont-drink-the-kool-aid-6196896.png

You just gang-raped the entire lot of them..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

It's Dems that have turned everything into crises. Haven't you noticed that everything is on fire?

Only cultists would stick with a party that is determined to destroy America.

Don't worry, Fort Fun, stick with your cult. I am sure it will get better soon like they promised. Inflation is transitory. Think crime is bad now, don't worry, opening the border to illegals later this month will actually be a positive.

Talk about a cult!

remember-when-you-vote-this-year-dont-drink-the-kool-aid-6196896.png
Though I did see the cultist tantrum coming, I still had you pegged as not being an intellectual sissy and as someone who would tackle the question.

I was way off.

Yeah but Trump isn't president and he doesn't have a Homeland Security Chief. Lefties don't seem to want to talk about the current president or his homeland security guy who seems to consider parents and republicans to be the enemy and disregards the tens of thousand of illegal aliens entering the U.S. every day. Who do we see about that?

Expect more and more of these types of stories from the corrupt assholes on the left.
Bunch of criminals and saboteurs.

The sooner people realize that the current way of voting is making both parties more extreme, and the sooner they find out what Proportional Representation is, the sooner the US can become a normal country.
Agreed. Some real non-partisan voting reforms can encourage less mad extremism in primaries and more genuine alternatives to the two party monopoly. While there is no panacea, no substitute for an enlightened and responsible electorate, real reforms can be adopted in states, and federal laws too can make real improvements (without any Constitutional Amendments). See: www.fairvote.org

Last edited:
I didn't vote for Trump in the primary in 2016, and I'll do the same if he runs in '24. If he's the nominee however I will vote for him since the alternative is, well, how should we put it, "unfit for the job". Of course it wouldn't matter who the Dem was I wouldn't EVER vote for them anyway.

I'm done.

I no longer believe the Republican Party can be saved.

The vitriolic rhetoric is inspiring violent radicals. I'm quitting the GOP. And I hope more do the same.

Welcome to the Light Side of the Force, Mr. Taylor. Although you obviously worked under Donald Trump - we welcome you with open arms as long as you are ready to get to work fighting fascism. Thoughts?

After more than a decade in counterterrorism, it’s clear to me that my party is mainstreaming conspiracy theories that are fueling a statistical spike in political intimidation, attitudes toward violence and the specter of domestic terrorism that we witnessed this weekend in New York.

Two questions:

Who? And, who gives a hoot?

I'm done.

I no longer believe the Republican Party can be saved.

The vitriolic rhetoric is inspiring violent radicals. I'm quitting the GOP. And I hope more do the same.

Welcome to the Light Side of the Force, Mr. Taylor. Although you obviously worked under Donald Trump - we welcome you with open arms as long as you are ready to get to work fighting fascism. Thoughts?

Miles Taylor has now been inducted into the D33P STAIT.

He gets a complimentary smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share of the Jewish Space Laser.

Quitting the GOP will obviously stop the massive influx of illegal aliens which by design are intended to replace the American citizens with democrat idiots! And FBI stats indicate democrats are violent radicals. :dunno:
Lol, way to change the subject to the latest fringe conspiracy theory yall have come up with. Hilarious

Forum List

Back