WOW, he COMMANDS this! Republicans Pass 'Donald Trump Act' As Obama Vows Veto

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just how much does The Donald direct the usually FECKLESS Republicans?.....Only SIX NeoCommies joined the majority!!!! Think about that INDEPENDENT VOTERS, it MIGHT be YOUR DAUGHTER NEXT TIME!!!!!!

ABC News ^ |
Donald Trump may be thousands of miles from Washington on the Texas-Mexico border, but on Capitol Hill he's center stage in the fight over illegal immigration. The bill, which is formally called the "Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act," would block states and cities from receiving federal law enforcement funding if they have so-called “sanctuary city” practices in place, blocking the enforcement of certain federal immigration laws. It passed today in the House with overwhelming Republican support in a 241-179 vote, with only six Democrats joining the majority. Democrats have pejoratively labeled the legislation “The Donald Trump Act,” tying...

Uh oh republicans attacking states rights :rofl:

Breaking Immigration law, voted on and approved by Representatives and Senators from states with sanctuary cities is apparently something you don't understand... but, then again, you do understand little! :321:
Oh yeah? Tell me more. I love it when you endorse forcing your views on others :rofl:

• Banned

Breaking Immigration law, voted on and approved by Representatives and Senators from states with sanctuary cities is apparently something you don't understand... but, then again, you do understand little! :321:
Oh yeah? Tell me more. I love it when you endorse forcing your views on others :rofl:

If The Obumanation and you subversives can do it, I see no reason why we, the Patriots can't slap down you scum! LOLOL!

If The Obumanation and you subversives can do it, I see no reason why we, the Patriots can't slap down you scum! LOLOL!
I can think of a 4 letter word that says you can't :rofl:

I can think of a 4 letter word that says you can't :rofl:
Wait nvm I can think of an even better 5 letter word! :rofl:

The Feds have always used Federal money as a cudgel against the States. A perfect example is "drive 55" back in the 70's. States were free to continue driving 70, but they'd loss all federal funds for roads and highways.

Yes, the Trumpublicans are about to march forward to yet another glorious victory!!

lemmings-300x246.png

"It's all Obama's fault!!"

And the illegal-lover Obama will of course veto anything that seeks to put an end to sanctuary cities.
Fucking asshole.

Trump is just another political hack. He's "in on it" just like the rest of the crooks are.

Trump thinks the Foley beheading video was real. Do I need to say anymore?

No, when they do it it is perfectly plausible, but when the Democrats do it it is 'usurping the ahthawty of the state'.

You have to love when they step on the very bear traps they set and it takes a leg off.

I find it interesting that the only ones that are for people ILLEGALLY in this country that break the law getting here, cause so much HAVOC with out legal system, and medical facilities, & are ALWAYS the self absorbed scumbags that think only of more DemocRAT voters as they ply them with all sorts of FREE SHIT and possibly cause the murder of YOUR DAUGHTER.... you people should be proud of yourselves! Fucking over you fellow Americans again, for your own PERSONAL good! You scum need to be dispatched!

And those states and local jurisdictions believe that Federal law is wrong – just like you and others on the right start whining about ‘nullification,’ ‘secession,’ and ‘states’ rights’ when conservatives oppose given Federal legislation.

You and most others on the right are tremendous hypocrites, you can't have it both ways.

And those states and local jurisdictions believe that Federal law is wrong – just like you and others on the right start whining about ‘nullification,’ ‘secession,’ and ‘states’ rights’ when conservatives oppose given Federal legislation.

You and most others on the right are tremendous hypocrites, you can't have it both ways.
Perhaps we'll get lucky, black shyster, and some Latino will take you for Kanye, and mug you for your phony Rolex watch!

I find it interesting that the only ones that are for people ILLEGALLY in this country that break the law getting here, cause so much HAVOC with out legal system, and medical facilities, & are ALWAYS the self absorbed scumbags that think only of more DemocRAT voters as they ply them with all sorts of FREE SHIT and possibly cause the murder of YOUR DAUGHTER.... you people should be proud of yourselves! Fucking over you fellow Americans again, for your own PERSONAL good! You scum need to be dispatched!
So you acknowledge the fact that Federal law is supreme, binding on state and local governments – where the states may not seek to ‘nullify’ or ‘ignore’ Federal statutes.

Your ‘argument’ is clearly not consistent, devoid of logic and reason; you’re motivated not by a concern that Federal law is being violated but by your bigotry and unwarranted hatred of Hispanic immigrants.

Forum List

Back