WOW, he COMMANDS this! Republicans Pass 'Donald Trump Act' As Obama Vows Veto

I find it interesting that the only ones that are for people ILLEGALLY in this country that break the law getting here, cause so much HAVOC with out legal system, and medical facilities, & are ALWAYS the self absorbed scumbags that think only of more DemocRAT voters as they ply them with all sorts of FREE SHIT and possibly cause the murder of YOUR DAUGHTER.... you people should be proud of yourselves! Fucking over you fellow Americans again, for your own PERSONAL good! You scum need to be dispatched!

Sometimes you just have to have some fun while making the point.

Give it a bit to get going.

I find it interesting that the only ones that are for people ILLEGALLY in this country that break the law getting here, cause so much HAVOC with out legal system, and medical facilities, & are ALWAYS the self absorbed scumbags that think only of more DemocRAT voters as they ply them with all sorts of FREE SHIT and possibly cause the murder of YOUR DAUGHTER.... you people should be proud of yourselves! Fucking over you fellow Americans again, for your own PERSONAL good! You scum need to be dispatched!
So you acknowledge the fact that Federal law is supreme, binding on state and local governments – where the states may not seek to ‘nullify’ or ‘ignore’ Federal statutes.

Your ‘argument’ is clearly not consistent, devoid of logic and reason; you’re motivated not by a concern that Federal law is being violated but by your bigotry and unwarranted hatred of Hispanic immigrants.

Wow.... did your shrink tell you that?

Perhaps you should try again to post that?...Ask a 5 year old for help!

Lighten up Mulva.

Lighten up Mulva.

Just trying to help the retards!

click

Uh oh republicans attacking states rights :rofl:

Breaking Immigration law, voted on and approved by Representatives and Senators from states with sanctuary cities is apparently something you don't understand... but, then again, you do understand little! :321:
Oh yeah? Tell me more. I love it when you endorse forcing your views on others :rofl:

If The Obumanation and you subversives can do it, I see no reason why we, the Patriots can't slap down you scum! LOLOL!
I can think of a 4 letter word that says you can't :rofl:
Wait nvm I can think of an even better 5 letter word! :rofl:
:laugh:

Lighten up Mulva.

Just trying to help the retards!

click

You have a retarded son and you spent the day with him. Isn't that special. He's a lucky kid.

Forum List

Back