Wow, I Agree With Obama and Powell, but....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I still feel like a white guy? Should I be? The Identity Politics Ideologues tell me I cant empathize with black people since I am white, but I agree with these guys on a couple of things against the grain of popular opinion, so should I check my White Privilege Card at the door?

Powell said in one of his leaked emails that Trump is a disgrace, and I disagree with that, of course, that is just Powell talking out of his Corporate Crony hand puppet. But his assessment of Hillary Clinton as "Greedy", "full of blind ambition", and "full of hubris".

Sounds like he knows her pretty well despite her being a white woman.

Then President Obama's announcement he will veto the 911 lawsuit bill, I totally agree with that one. "He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones," said a wise man a long time ago and far away. The USA has more potential lawsuits against its foreign policy than ALL other nations on the planet rolled into one. Us passing a law to make sovereign foreign governments liable for the actions of some of their citizens actions is a literal Pandora's Box of an unmitigated shit storm of bad news.

But despite my agreeing with Obama against every white person in politics, I still feel white.

Could it be that people dont have their political views shaped by their racial identity?

Hmmmm.....

I do not agree BOWIE MAN-----the USA does not advocate
the shooting of infants in the head for the glory of Jesus

As a foreigner, I don't see too many "white privileges" in your country. They all are alleged except for one: "privilege" to pay your taxes for blacks to spend.

Last edited:
You got me all wrong rosie.

I dont advocate shooting little infants in the head with suppressed hand guns for the glory of Jesus, I advocate it just for the fun of hearing that little *POP* sound their heads make.

It's f'ing hillaryous. :p

You got me all wrong rosie.

I dont advocate shooting little infants in the head with suppressed hand guns for the glory of Jesus, I advocate it just for the fun of hearing that little *POP* sound their heads make.

It's f'ing hillaryous. :p

can you tell me a bit of the joy you get exploiting the multiple advantages of the BOWIE KNIFE?

can you tell me a bit of the joy you get exploiting the multiple advantages of the BOWIE KNIFE?

Sure, it is an axe, a skinning knife, a cleaning knife and a short sword all rolled into one knife.

It is almost the perfect survival knife and most survival knives take one or more aspects from the Bowie knife.

Bowie knife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Among the many variations on Bowie knives (discussed or shown by Flayderman or Peterson) are Bowies with interchangeable blades, push daggers, double-ended Bowies, folding Bowies, Bowies with a cork screw or other accessories, Bowie bayonets, combination Bowie/pistols, a Bowie with a saw-toothed back and Confederate Bowies with D-guards. Some were works of fine art. A giant folding Bowie, almost 7 feet (2.1 meters) in length and weighing 34 pounds (15 kg) was made for presentation to an American congressman who offered to engage in a knife duel (a dispute between Roger Atkinson Pryor and John F. Potter). A few huge Bowies up to 9 feet (2.7 meters) long were created for exhibition.

Over the years many knives have been called Bowie knives and the term has almost become a generic term for any large sheath knife. During the early days of the American Civil War Confederate soldiers carried immense knives called D-Guard Bowie knives.[16] Many of these knives could have qualified as short swords and were often made from old saw or scythe blades.

iu

iu

iu

image "bowie knife" at DuckDuckGo

This is my Bowie I designed and had a knife maker make for me. It is solid S30V stainless steel and stays razor sharp after a lot of use. Chopped a small tree down with it once and it was still very sharp.

p1110618.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back