WOW I am Shocked!! 0__0

And the reason why I am shocked is because I can't believe they didn't know we didn't already know this.

The only purpose Joe had was to act more Presidential than Trump and therefore to beat him. Trump was too obnoxious and many modern women don’t like masculine tough guys as much as they once did. Joe can act like a real nice guy (just like a good used car salesman). Unfortunately Joe is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and neither is his VP, Giggles Harris.

I see Biden forced out. Giggles takes over but foolishly makes Hillary her VP. Giggles ends up on the Arkancide list, Hillary finally becomes President and runs against Trump in 2024.

The only purpose Joe had was to act more Presidential than Trump and therefore to beat him. Trump was too obnoxious and many modern women don’t like masculine tough guys as much as they once did. Joe can act like a real nice guy (just like a good used car salesman). Unfortunately Joe is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and neither is his VP, Giggles Harris.

I see Biden forced out. Giggles takes over but foolishly makes Hillary her VP. Giggles ends up on the Arkancide list, Hillary finally becomes President and runs against Trump in 2024.

Trump was obnoxious in 2016 and all through his presidency.
People were willing to look the other way as long as the economy was strong.

Trumps inept leadership during COVID cost him the election

Translation: Republicans want elections that are more secure, thereby stopping the democrats' voter fraud machinery.
That secures democracy from being overthrown by democrats.
Ever notice that democrats accuse Republicans of what they are doing?
Have any evidence of "democrats' voter fraud machinery. "?

We won't like to think you as a gullible fool...

Can you show us any proof of mass voter fraud...

On the flip side we can show:
Gerrymandering

Voter Suppression

KYZR, time to open your mind and educate yourself... This is called the Big Lie for a reason... The GOP knows it can't win on policies, there is only so many times that you can say we need to give the rich more money...

You mean Democrats politicizing Covid for political gain.

Got any examples to backup your lie? Didn't think so.

Have you seen the thread on that commie Blumenthal and his stolen honor?
Here is a wonderful game. Everything and anything the left say or do...or virtue signal about (which is every one of their issues they claim to care about), find the exact opposite of their implications and that more than often is the truth.

The other thing they do is accuse others of that which they are guilty. However a stooge like rightwinger or Mac and cheese, is they don't know they are useful idiots. They actually think they are intellectual and they pass on the arguments of the Goebbel overlords who attack conservatives for the thing they are guilty of.

The Tucker Carlson thing. Think about it. Keep in mind Everything they claim is a lie. The exact opposite it true and they are always accusing others of that which they are guilty.

Always.

And the reason why I am shocked is because I can't believe they didn't know we didn't already know this.

Jesse Watters.......:heehee:

Have any evidence of "democrats' voter fraud machinery. "?

We won't like to think you as a gullible fool...

Can you show us any proof of mass voter fraud...

On the flip side we can show:
Gerrymandering

Voter Suppression

KYZR, time to open your mind and educate yourself... This is called the Big Lie for a reason... The GOP knows it can't win on policies, there is only so many times that you can say we need to give the rich more money...
Ya we all know democrats never gerrymander when they are in charge right retard? The worst gerrymandered districts were created by democrats for blacks in numerous states.

Trump isn't that smart... Know many like him...

Joe is far smarter... Joe operates on a different level.. Just listen to them talk, Trump sounds like a 13 year old...

Trump rarely has the background knowledge of a topic to speak on it...

Yes, he was terribly inept according to the liberal media.

Imagine the death toll If Trump’s Operation Warp Spreed had been a failure. Trump‘s leadership produced three different vaccines in record tIme.

Of course our MSM will insistJoe Biden is much better than Trump. However Joe can’t even get test kits out to the public.

***snip***

Watching the execution of Operation Warp Speed sometimes felt akin to watching a newsreel from a distant world where government can act quickly and work efficiently. From inception to execution, the triumvirate of Dr. Moncef Slaoui (who resigned at the request of the Biden transition team), Gen. Gustave Perna, and former Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar put on a masterclass for an all-hands-on-deck approach to beating back the pandemic. The operation could be broken down into three areas, each of which was essential to delivering on its goal: First, taxpayer investment in manufacturing and clinical trials. Second, choosing vaccine candidates that had the ability to deliver on efficacy results by the first half of 2021. And third, a military-grade logistics operation to distribute the vaccine.

***snip***

Just nine months after that Wall Street Journal piece introduced us to a nascent effort to coordinate a large-scale effort to do battle against the pandemic, Operation Warp Speed appears to have been a true bright spot, regardless of the Biden administration's plan to retire the name.

Even Biden has now given Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed.

No, Trump was alway going to lose in 2020. He never had a winning coalition.

If you look at polls- Biden vs. Trump was identical in January 2020 to October 2020. COVID-19 likely even helped Trump a bit during the election.

Forum List

Back