Wow! Just Wow about meat!

Yet you never heard veggies can be harmful.

Everything is harmful if overdone, that is not what your first post suggested.

Drinking water is good, yet it can also be harmful if overdone.

It has nothing to do with overdone. Get informed before posting.

Yes it does. A normal helping of spinach for dinner once a week will not cause any problems, drinking a shake with a weeks worth of it blended in every day might cause problems.

How can you pretend to be informed and not even know the most basic facts?

In Chimpanzees, adult males are known to eat meat while the females and young get their protein exclusively from plants. Chimps that eat plants can be seen eating all day long. In the Chimpanzee world, males are much sought after by females and males are the only ones that hunt other animals.

In Chimpanzees, adult males are known to eat meat while the females and young get their protein exclusively from plants. Chimps that eat plants can be seen eating all day long. In the Chimpanzee world, males are much sought after by females and males are the only ones that hunt other animals.
And cats eat meat and brontosaurus eats plants

Look up the phrase “oxalates and inflammation.”

So, if you eat too much/many of some vegetables it can be a problem. The vegis them selves are not the problem, it is the overuse of them.
Just like everything else.

Please take the time to watch this video. This guy is SO knowledgable, and soundly refutes the lies or misconceptions that are flung against the wall every so often. :rolleyes:

When we've gotten to the point of people saying that fruits and veggies are unhealthy for you and flesh eating is good, it just confirms to me how utterly messed up and upside-down this world is.

Isaiah 5:20 comes to mind.

When we've gotten to the point of people saying that fruits and veggies are bad for you and flesh eating is good, it just confirms to me how utterly messed up and upside-down this world is.

Isaiah 5:20 comes to mind.
"When we've gotten to the point of people saying that" meat is bad for you and plants are good, "it just confirms to me how utterly messed up and upside-down this world is."

We have sharp teeth for a reason
Our teeth are much closer to a cows than to a predator

Screenshot_20230914-190937.png

You're not a predator.

There was a man (in France, I believe). He ate his car over the he course of a year and is still alive today. That doesn't mean God intended Man to eat cars
Humans are omnivores. We eat meat and plants however, we do not have the stomachs to extract protein out of plants and do not have the canines to run and catch prey. Our digestive physiology is more like that of a predator.

I went keto to help lower my blood sugar and it is working well, I don’t eat over processed breads and grain. Mostly proteins and fat and by doing so, I lost weight, brought my blood sugar under control.

Be sure to consult a physician.

I actually think we should eat both veggies and meat. Here we see 3 food groups, Meat, Tuber and Fungus..... :rock:

1694734346841.jpeg

Forum List

Back