In 2025, All Draftable U.S. WOMEN Will Be Force-Vaccinated With Deadly mRNA Spike Proteins

Of course there is extremely rare cases where someone is allergic to vaccines. And peanuts too. So why don't you call PB&Js "anaphylaxis sandwiches"? :dunno:

Only morons call vaccines "clot shots".

The funniest shit is when you morons think atherosclerosis is caused by a vaccine.

Several ignorant scientifically illiterate folks have posted "documentary" videos featuring mysterious white stringy stuff in jars. And they stupidly deduce that it was caused by a vaccine.
From what I've seen they haven't ever seen these types of blood clots before they started using mRNA vaccines.

It's kind of a coincidence that within hours after my sister got her second shot she started feeling horrible side-effects, and they discovered that she had blood clots all over the place.

It may be diet or genetics that makes you more likely to have a negative reaction, but they shouldn't be mandating something that hasn't been tested.

They're turning people in to lab rats and to hell with the consequences.

Blood clotting is only one of the side-effects. Some people are getting shots and it gives them Vertigo, migraines, partial paralysis, nausea, high blood pressure, and fainting spells.

Wow. I want me some of that. :iagree:

From what I've seen they haven't ever seen these types of blood clots before they started using mRNA vaccines.
You've been fooled by Die Suddenly or similar disinformation.

They are not blood clots. It's called atherosclerotic plaque. It's caused by atherosclerosis, not vaccines. It's a condition that takes many years to develop, And it's certainly nothing new. In fact, Otzi the iceman, the 5300 year old mummy suffered from atherosclerosis.

FYI

And I wholeheartedly disagree with vaccine mandates.

Last edited:

It's kind of a coincidence that within hours after my sister got her second shot she started feeling horrible side-effects, and they discovered that she had blood clots all over the place.

It may be diet or genetics that makes you more likely to have a negative reaction, but they shouldn't be mandating something that hasn't been tested.

They're turning people in to lab rats and to hell with the consequences.

Blood clotting is only one of the side-effects. Some people are getting shots and it gives them Vertigo, migraines, partial paralysis, nausea, high blood pressure, and fainting spells.

Wow. I want me some of that. :iagree:
Even on food items there are warning labels on them such as the peanut butter. It warns about allergies. However this COVID vaccine democrats loves so much came with "ZERO" warning labels. It came with no warnings from the media, no warnings about any aspects of it from chemists, medical doctors, nor from the FDA. :bigbed: They all remained sleep at the wheel, and put out no warnings about blood clots, myocarditis, etc... There is even a waring label on bubble gum, but no on COVID vaccine vials.

It's hard when you are not vaccinated, but you have to watch your relatives suffer physical consequences of those vaccines. We have to watch them have unwarranted surgeries and go through cancer treatments now at young ages. "Pray":eusa_pray:

Last edited:
Even on food items there are warning labels on them such as the peanut butter. It warns about allergies. However this COVID vaccine democrats loves so much came with "ZERO" warning labels. It came with no warnings from the media, no warnings about any aspects of it from chemists, medical doctors, nor from the FDA. :bigbed: They all remained sleep at the wheel, and put out no warnings about blood clots, myocarditis, etc... There is even a waring label on bubble gum, but no on COVID vaccine vials.

It's hard when you are not vaccinated, but you have to watch your relatives suffer physical consequences of those vaccines. We have to watch them have unwarranted surgeries and go through cancer treatments now at young ages. "Pray":eusa_pray:
They're trying to eradicate America as a nation. They're talking about forced vaccinations for all draft-able age females in the United States. I've heard that some of these booster shots are sterilizing women (so they are unable to have abortions).

Some cases are coming down with turbo-cancers.

The Princess of Wales can attest to that. (Course they'll never admit to the causes)

They're also sending out notice that they won't be taking blood donations from vaccinated donors. Why? Because their blood is tainted by the DNA engineering mRNA shots.

Forum List

Back