In 2025, All Draftable U.S. WOMEN Will Be Force-Vaccinated With Deadly mRNA Spike Proteins

What quicker way to destroy a population than rendering their birthing age females unable to reproduce.
In early 2021 the female rapper, Nikki Minaj told everyone on her twitter account that the vaccine will cause reproductive problems and cause women not to be able to have babies. She said it would mess up their ovaries. She even mentioned the vaccine making men sterile. Nikki is not that bright, but her team on her payroll seems to have been very smart and schooled her. You know what happen right???

MSNBC, CNN, and Dr. Fauci all picked an online fight with Nikki Minaj right away. I think that is part of that retaliation that may have played apart in Nikki getting arrested in a different country while on her tour bus in June 2024.

Last edited:
You "FAIL" to read it.
Do you always FAIL, is that something you specialize in? The article stated,

"The National Defense Authorization Act for 2025 has a blueprint plan where all military-age women and men are involuntarily (by mandate) required to register for selective service"

I do not intend to go back and forth with you. I'll just put you on ignore and move on.
It was not passed, dumbass!

Is that why you lie and post this bullshit?

The COVID mRNA spike protein vaccine is device (a biological weapon)

The only way COVID is spreading today is because vaccinated people's bodies are making it in the form of different variants. Our local news today showed that our state has an increase in COVID cases.

There is no way for an unvaccinated person to spread COVID because they do not have a seed in them to do so. However, the vaccinated people have a spike protein seed/device inside of their bodies making that deadly COVID vaccine.

You "FAIL" to read it.
Do you always FAIL, is that something you specialize in? The article stated,

"The National Defense Authorization Act for 2025 has a blueprint plan where all military-age women and men are involuntarily (by mandate) required to register for selective service"

I do not intend to go back and forth with you. I'll just put you on ignore and move on.
That's where I put 'em months ago. lol

In 2025, all draftable U.S. WOMEN will be force-vaccinated with deadly mRNA spike proteins by the Medical/Military Industrial Complex​

06/25/2024

There’s a lot more to the draft these days than just readying and sending soldiers into the meat grinders of the political mass-embezzlement schemes, a.k.a. the military industrial complex. Now Big Pharma has its teeth sunk in deep, and every military member drafted next year, including all “eligible” women, will surely face the wrath of the mRNA-Industrial Complex.

Did you know that 98 percent of all U.S. military forces, meaning the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and National Guard, got the deadly Covid-19 “clot shot” mRNA spike protein “vaccines?” They sure did. Over 6.5 million experimental, untested, gene-and-cell-altering mRNA stabs were administered to U.S. military members, modifying their cells to produce endless protein prions that cause rubbery vascular clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, spontaneous abortions and turbo cancer.

I think President Trump will do away with those unlawful mandates.

Hundreds of millions have taken the shot with no side effects

Stop being such a baby
Hey rw, sweetie! Newsflash for ya! My doctor brother, who was also a pharmacist before becoming an M.D., advised me to take the vax when it first became available and so did my doctor who lives locally. I did not take their advice and never contracted Covid-19.

My brother told me he and his wife had taken the vax. Fast forward, several months, my brother contracted Covid-19. But not his wife.

I later asked him if he was still advising patients to take the vax. He responded with an uppercase "NO, not until there is more research available on myocarditis and the mRNA vaccine."

Hundreds of millions have taken the shot with no side effects

Stop being such a baby
I'm just telling you what I know.

The shots effect everyone a bit different.

But for the most part they cause you to come down with other illnesses.

the mRNA shots have been causing blood clots. Deon Sanders and Jamie Foxx both came down with blood clots last year and ended up in the hospital like my sister.

In 2025, all draftable U.S. WOMEN will be force-vaccinated with deadly mRNA spike proteins by the Medical/Military Industrial Complex​

06/25/2024

There’s a lot more to the draft these days than just readying and sending soldiers into the meat grinders of the political mass-embezzlement schemes, a.k.a. the military industrial complex. Now Big Pharma has its teeth sunk in deep, and every military member drafted next year, including all “eligible” women, will surely face the wrath of the mRNA-Industrial Complex.

Did you know that 98 percent of all U.S. military forces, meaning the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and National Guard, got the deadly Covid-19 “clot shot” mRNA spike protein “vaccines?” They sure did. Over 6.5 million experimental, untested, gene-and-cell-altering mRNA stabs were administered to U.S. military members, modifying their cells to produce endless protein prions that cause rubbery vascular clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, spontaneous abortions and turbo cancer.
They'll just get knocked up...

I'm just telling you what I know.

The shots effect everyone a bit different.

But for the most part they cause you to come down with other illnesses.

the mRNA shots have been causing blood clots. Deon Sanders and Jamie Foxx both came down with blood clots last year and ended up in the hospital like my sister.

Do they have separate vaccines for Conservatives and everyone else?

For some reason Conservatives and their families are the only ones with bad reactions to the vaccine

When it gets to the point where almost everyone who got the shot suffers serious side-effects then I think it's time go go back to the drawing board.

My cousin's son came down with Autism and she spends too much time trying to fight off one health condition after another.

My sister got two shots and she almost died from blood clots.
That's so sad, I hope they all get better. I want you to know that if just one person died from those COVID vaccines they are supposed to pull all of them and stop giving them.

One of the vaccines was causing a tremendous amount of blood clots in females and they did stop the use of that vaccine, but only for a few days. The democrats had so much of their money invested in those COVID vaccines until no matter how many people were harmed and killed by their use, they were going to do whatever they could to keep them out in distribution. Sad; really sad. Hope your cousin's son, and your sister heal from all this mess.

Do they have separate vaccines for Conservatives and everyone else?

For some reason Conservatives and their families are the only ones with bad reactions to the vaccine
No.....mostly people who were dumb enough to get the shots,.

They wiped out the airline industry by mandating the shots. Many of the pilots started coming down with heart problems and strokes.

So they had to dump mandates.

Do you have proof of that?

You can look it up just like everyone else.

The proof is out there is you're willing to accept it.
Of course there is extremely rare cases where someone is allergic to vaccines. And peanuts too. So why don't you call PB&Js "anaphylaxis sandwiches"? :dunno:

Only morons call vaccines "clot shots".

The funniest shit is when you morons think atherosclerosis is caused by a vaccine.

Several ignorant scientifically illiterate folks have posted "documentary" videos featuring mysterious white stringy stuff in jars. And they stupidly deduce that it was caused by a vaccine.

Forum List

Back