Wow, liberal news sites are up to something different today. Recession?

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I use Yahoo for a lot of my email. With that I get to see what's on top the Yahoo page a few times a day. Sometimes I look below to glance at what left are trying to sell us, right?

Current events and Democrat stories are at least 99.9% passive and/or positive; nicely dressed. Trump gets more hits, and they're all negative. But this morning, right on top of the front page is something to the effect of "People (or Democracts) dismayed because Kamala was installed", essentially.

She's left as they come BTW, documented. Elect her it's the first in our history we "elect" a POTUS who doesn't approach moderate. I hope you fuckers all inclusive light the way California operates their turd, and don't look now, but today all leading Democrats are from there.

45 minutes later I returned to Yahoo's front page, and right on top is a current selloff and threat of recession.

What do you think liberal news are up to today? As of now, I can't wrap my head around it.

Yahoo news is very selective about their selection of news stories for their daily compilation. The vast majority are always pro-Left, which kinda drives me crazy, although I do think you can screen out individual sources (e.g., The Guardian for me).

It is useful for, as you have noted, seeing what the Left Wing's line is going to be for the day.

FWIW, signs are pointing to a sell-off in the markets, which might or might not lead to a recession.

I use Yahoo for a lot of my email. With that I get to see what's on top the Yahoo page a few times a day. Sometimes I look below to glance at what left are trying to sell us, right?

Current events and Democrat stories are at least 99.9% passive and/or positive; nicely dressed. Trump gets more hits, and they're all negative. But this morning, right on top of the front page is something to the effect of "People (or Democracts) dismayed because Kamala was installed", essentially.

She's left as they come BTW, documented. Elect her it's the first in our history we "elect" a POTUS who doesn't approach moderate. I hope you fuckers all inclusive light the way California operates their turd, and don't look now, but today all leading Democrats are from there.

45 minutes later I returned to Yahoo's front page, and right on top is a current selloff and threat of recession.

What do you think liberal news are up to today? As of now, I can't wrap my head around it.

They're going to blame Trump for it duh.

It could be the prelude to a regional war in the ME in which America and Russia will play major roles in their efforts to either destroy Iran and the Zionist regime, or save them.

It's like the border when it comes to the media and Biden administration.

First year of Biden administration, no border crisis

Second year of Biden administration, no border crisis.

Third year of Biden administration, , yep, no border crisis

Final year of Biden administration, border crisis is here and it's Trump's fault.

You heard the same thing about the economy being great those first 3 years. Now all of a sudden, it's not.

Oh, and Trump is to blame I'm sure

Is there any chance in hell the Biden administration will own up to anything for being in power for 4 long, long LONG years?

If you thought the Biden/Harris disaster wasn't going to get any worse...well get ready.

Well that's a fact. But I'm of the belief recessions are necessary, and one is well overdue. Just cross your fingers it's not stagflation.

Forum List

Back