WOW: Mass white anarchist riots/protests...cops are nice; Not militarized like Ferguson/Baltimore

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wow maybe BLM has a point. When violent white thugs have huge urban riots/protests....they get the Andy Griffith treatment. When blacks do it...SWAT and riot teams roll out. What tha fuck!!!????

OH WAIT....nevermind.....Seattle PD in 1999...white liberal anarchist protests....Seattle SWAT/riot team kicked wholesale ass!!!! Riot gear. Armored cars. Rifles. Lots of gas.....LOTS and lots and lots of gas!

Oh look....2015!! More white protesters in urban area...getting the flash bang/gas treatment (around 2:00)!!!

Damn....they're the whitest black protesters I've ever seen!

Oh look.....more black protesters getting their asses kicked by Portland Oregon riot police. Except they aren't black.....they're white. And if the Bundys and Hammonds did their crap in Portland instead of a shack in the mountains they'd get it too....

Oh....even in Canada....white liberal anarchists riot....and they get the SWAT/riot team treatment.

Damn....whitest blacks I've ever seen Part II.

Mmmm. They say "when whites protest the cops don't bring SWAT and get rough".

Well....that's obviously a lie.

Hey.....another white leftist anarchist riot. Pittsburgh SWAT kicked ass. Used military "acoustic weapon" on some white guinea pigs!!

As long as you forget stuff like proportional instances then yeah.

I think you believe that if something happens anytime then that means its just like everytime

And of course....SWAT goes big and goes hard against white gangs. Tanks. Helicopters. Grenades. Of course....the Hells Angels are an armed white violent gang.

As long as you forget stuff like proportional instances then yeah.

I think you believe that if something happens anytime then that means its just like everytime

I'm providing examples. You should do.

When whites act like animals...the police don't hesitate to treat them that way.

I'm not gonna lie....watching Seattle SWAT put a beat down on those anarchists put a smile on my face.

Sovereign citizens who own a mansion in dark red state Tennessee? Yeah....SWAT takes them down too.

false-equivalence-jesus-and-hitler.jpg

I personally have had my ass kicked by a Austin Cop, and deserved it, and I am white.

Got drunk, flipped the cop off, and then attempted to do push-up with the cop on my back and his gun draw.

I am lucky the only I got was a broken arm out of it and not a bullet to the head like i should have gotten for that stupidity...

I personally have had my ass kicked by a Austin Cop, and deserved it, and I am white.

Got drunk, flipped the cop off, and then attempted to do push-up with the cop on my back and his gun draw.

I am lucky the only I got was a broken arm out of it and not a bullet to the head like i should have gotten for that stupidity...

Damn! Did you complete the pushup???

The main difference is.....when cops kick rioters asses....the media only sensationalized the black ones.

But let's be mad when riot cops show up to a black riot.

Forum List

Back