Wow! Pete Buttigieg puts out list of 400 South Carolina black supporters:42% are white many didn't

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WOW! Pete Buttigieg Puts Out List of 400 South Carolina Black Supporters: 42% Are White, Many Didn't Endorse and Pete Used Generic Stock Photo FROM KENYA to Promote the List

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg put out a list of 400 black supporters from South Carolina to boost his street cred with African Americans and liberal elites.

Can you gawd dam phucken scum ever do anything , accomplish anything with out :

STEALING IT
CHEATING TO OBTAIN IT
LYING
FKG OVER OTHERS.............

you idiots just can't learn

WOW! Pete Buttigieg Puts Out List of 400 South Carolina Black Supporters: 42% Are White, Many Didn't Endorse and Pete Used Generic Stock Photo FROM KENYA to Promote the List

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg put out a list of 400 black supporters from South Carolina to boost his street cred with African Americans and liberal elites.

STEALING IT
CHEATING TO OBTAIN IT
LYING

Jim Fuckingly Hoft. Dismissed.

Oh but wait, it's SOMEBODY ELSE who "can't learn". SMGDFH

Jim Fuckingly Hoft: "Watch this -- I'll bet internet posters are so gullible I can get them to spread a rumor based on nothing more than a single Twit"

MindLostinWar: "GIVE ME THAT!". :: post:: post ::: post:::

STEALING IT
CHEATING TO OBTAIN IT
LYING

If the Butt Man wants to get black LGBT support, he should really reach out to RuPaul and other black gender benders to show he is non-discriminatory.

STEALING IT
CHEATING TO OBTAIN IT
LYING

I wouldn't worry about it, Don still has Kanye.

Jim Fuckingly Hoft: "Watch this -- I'll bet internet posters are so gullible I can get them to spread a rumor based on nothing more than a single Twit"

It's too bad u really don't know nor see just how dumb you really are.

"u"?

What, you think I'm Burmese?

"u"?

What, you think I'm Burmese?

no I thinks you came from the star wars movie lol. A real life version of oh I dunno pick one that was sitting in nthe disco days bar the scene with all those weird aliens bhahhaha. :udaman::woohoo::woohoo::whip::wtf::yes_text12::yourpointsmile::yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf::yapyapyapf:

Why do so many white liberals want to be black lol

When ya can't make an argument, assign views to others.

Basic English Grammar For Dummies - US (For Dummies (Language & Literature))
https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Englis...r+dummies&qid=1574012228&sr=8-3&tag=ff0d01-20
Cool story
It's not a story, have your interpreter explain it to you.
Ok ok I will thank you! You are so nice Bo lol what a nice white name you have lol

upload_2019-11-17_14-58-42.jpeg

Have a nice day!

Twitter

Forum List

Back