Wow, that was the fastest high profile jury verdict since......O.J.!!

Wouldn't you have loved to be a fly on the wall in that jury room? I wonder if they were all talking about the book deals they were going to get? What a joke.
D436415A-00DB-43C3-8B2D-F0826CB6ACA8.jpeg

All you guys defending Chauvin -- you know where he would have gotten away with it and never been tried ? Nazi Germany. Saudi Arabia. China.
The Philippines. Russia.

Chauvin had a fair trial and you should be thankful for that.
I think all the others are accomplices and should at least be fired if they haven't been.

Political theatre.
It needed to happen.
We don't need a militarized bunch of
heartless thugs patrolling us.
Irrelevant to the fact that negligent homicide/manslaughter are not in the same league as intentional murder.

News bulletin: You can be both against police overuse of force and mob "justice" at the same time.

Irrelevant to the fact that negligent homicide/manslaughter are not in the same league as intentional murder.

News bulletin: You can be both against police overuse of force and mob "justice" at the same time.
This ain't about all police, although Chauvin is now the scapegoat for police reform.

It didn't have to be this way. Chauvin made the 9:29 choice and the others were too pussy-ass to stop him.

All you guys defending Chauvin -- you know where he would have gotten away with it and never been tried ? Nazi Germany. Saudi Arabia. China.
The Philippines. Russia.

I think all the others are accomplices and should at least be fired if they haven't been.
Fair trial yea, problem is most of the population are total morons.

His jury had seven women and six “persons of color”. I bet none of them have an IQ over 80.

Political theatre.
It needed to happen.
You have a militant group of activists rioting and politicians openly threatening jurors,lawyers,police and the NG to sway the courts. And it worked. Plan on seeing more in the future. Justice is dead.
I figured it would be at least manslaughter....because he was responsible for the safety of his suspect once he was arrested.

His jury had seven women and 6 “persons of color”. I bet none of them have an IQ over 80.
Any person with a fucking heartbeat, regardless of their IQ, knows
Chauvin murdered that man.

The Philippines. Russia.

His jury had seven women and 6 “persons of color”. I bet none of them have an IQ over 80.
I did not know that. How is a jury of brainwashed Africans a "jury of his peers."

This ain't about all police, although Chauvin is now the scapegoat for police reform.

It didn't have to be this way. Chauvin made the 9:29 choice and the others were too pussy-ass to stop him.
Chauvin used the same restraint tactic that is used around the world.....Though he should have released the restraint sooner, it's not grounds for a murder charge....Especially when the subject in question had enough drugs in him to kill two people.

But you go ahead and run with the mob....It suits you.

Ridiculous. The forensic evidence showed he was not choked to death. The medical expert testified you wouldn’t see a 98% saturation of oxygen in his brain if he was choked out. There was no damage to his throat or neck area. His blood had 11ng/ML of Fentanyl in it, we’ll over lethal dosage, not to mention other drugs in his system. Floyd would had died no matter what.

BS You know for a fact that Chauvin intentionally murdered the black thug?

Ridiculous. The forensic evidence showed he was not choked to death. The medical expert testified you wouldn’t see a 98% saturation of oxygen in his brain if he was choked out. There was no damage to his throat or neck area. His blood had 11ng/ML of Fentanyl in it, we’ll over lethal dosage, not to mention other drugs in his system. Floyd would had died no matter what.
So he basically found a man in quicksand
and stepped on his fucking head --over $20.

Good call.
I bet he wishes he would have kicked back and watched instead of
getting all personally involved in it.

Wouldn't you have loved to be a fly on the wall in that jury room? I wonder if they were all talking about the book deals they were going to get? What a joke.
It was an air-tight case. Even his own superiors testified against him. I'm surprised it took as long as it did.

Political theatre.
It needed to happen.
You have a militant group of activists rioting and politicians openly threatening jurors,lawyers,police and the NG to sway the courts. And it worked. Plan on seeing more in the future. Justice is dead.
I figured it would be at least manslaughter....because he was responsible for the safety of his suspect once he was arrested.
I knew he would get the maximum because the democrats used the Floyd riot propaganda to help win an election.

I knew he would get the maximum because the democrats used the Floyd riot propaganda to help win an election.
The media called Trump a racist from day one. Michael Cohen said he was a racist under oath . The George Floyd incident would have happened anyway, and the MSM fueled the riots....and were ready to fuel more if Trump had won.

Political theatre.
It needed to happen.
And did try to take a plea. I dont understand how one can be guilty of an intentional and unintentional act at the same time......one of charges should have been not guilty

Political theatre.
It needed to happen.
And did try to take a plea. I dont understand how one can be guilty of an intentional and unintentional act at the same time......one of charges should have been not guilty
Someone explain how they got three counts of anything. Did Chavin kill three people?

Political theatre.
It needed to happen.
I hoped he wouldnt be convicted on the murder charges.
I did wonder what was going thru his mind for 9 minutes. How could he be so tone deaf not to understand how this would end if Floyd died.

Maybe next time a cop faces this he'll be smart enough to asked himself, "are the actions I'm about to take really going to be worth it?"

Forum List

Back