Wow...the left is taking a big chance.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
I really don't care about marches or EO's.

I just have to wonder what happens if anyone let in because the ban was halted....kills someone.

If that were to happen...the left owns it and it will be used against them in a big way.

• Banned

I just have to wonder what happens if anyone let in because the ban was halted....kills someone.

If that were to happen...the left owns it and it will be used against them in a big way.
What if there's another 9/11 because Trump refused to ban people from Saudi Arabia?

Nice try.....but then you can't get past your talking points.

I really don't care.

I realize the point is to nuanced for your oversaturated left wing tiny mind.

Someone get's killed....you will own it.

Best of luck.

What if there's another 9/11 because Trump refused to ban people from Saudi Arabia?

I really don't care.

Best of luck.
I'd wish you luck too, but you're cheering for Americans to die. So fuck you.

• Banned

I really don't care.

Best of luck.

You means Ginsburg ????

You bet.

Wouldn't bother me at all if Obama's appointee's met the proverbial beer truck.

Not interested in your offer thought.

Why don't you consider the idea that you should go fuck yourself.

• Banned
Nope...the Right owns everything now....elections...consequences....because...
The right owns everything

Including the guns

Not in this case.

Piss-for-brains like you use things like school shootings to advocate for gun control.

Everytime someone is shot....you pin it on those who stump for gun rights.

You'll own this if it happens.

They'll try to say it was because Trump pissed off the peaceful terrorists (or maybe they can blame it on a video).

Including the guns

Not in this case.

Piss-for-brains like you use things like school shootings to advocate for gun control.

Well you were arming the mentally insane this week...

I don't think you get it... The first mental case with a gun and you own that shit... There is more deaths in America from people falling out of bed than from Terrorists..

Including the guns

Not in this case.

I don't think you get it... The first mental case with a gun and you own that shit... There is more deaths in America from people falling out of bed than from Terrorists..

I am not advocating the ban.

I am saying that

You only get so many places to place your cards.

Playing here is a strange choice.

It does little (it won't last) and if something happened......it would give Trump the support to build a 100 foot tall wall.

Including the guns

Not in this case.

The first mental case with a gun and you own that shit...

Only if they would have banned from buying a firearm because of the Social Security Administration

I really don't care.

Best of luck.
. You lefties are so devious. You take words and just spin them around to suggest someone is saying something that they aren't.

Thank God we the people aren't falling for the bull crap anymore.

I like where you going with this but let's be realistic...since when do Leftards own up to anything? They are the hands-down, undisputed kings of excuse making. Their shortcomings are never their fault, criminals are only criminals because of someone or something else....blah, blah, blah. They hate the word accountability.

Who let the 9/11 Saudi's come to the US?

"The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in San Diego County, California, in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah in mid-2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in early- and mid-2001."

I like where you going with this but let's be realistic...since when do Leftards own up to anything? They are the hands-down, undisputed kings of excuse making. Their shortcomings are never their fault, criminals are only criminals because of someone or something else....blah, blah, blah. They hate the word accountability.

I am just questioning the choice of doing this.

Part of their numbers.....are whining and protesting....in short....looking stupid and childish to most of society.

Why pick this battle ?

That is my point.

Forum List

Back