Wow...the left is taking a big chance.

I really don't care about marches or EO's.

I just have to wonder what happens if anyone let in because the ban was halted....kills someone.

If that were to happen...the left owns it and it will be used against them in a big way.
They blamed the republicans for 911 and bin laden. All 19 terrorists infiltrated the country under clinton. Clinton failed to kill bin Laden when he had the chance.

Only the republicans get the blame.

They will control the narrative and trust me, they will blame Trump. They think he made them more angry at us, for instance.

That is what they are already using, cause they know an attack will happen.

That is how they will pretzel twist their way out of it.

Don't underestimate the absurdity of the left.

Last edited:

I just have to wonder what happens if anyone let in because the ban was halted....kills someone.

If that were to happen...the left owns it and it will be used against them in a big way.
What if there's another 9/11 because Trump refused to ban people from Saudi Arabia?

Who let the 9/11 Saudi's come to the US?

"The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in San Diego County, California, in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah in mid-2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in early- and mid-2001."
Not sure, who was it really overall ?

They parade out the parents of dead soldiers and make them political fodder.

I lost my respect for most of them a long time ago.

I am not a fan of many on the right.

They blamed the republicans for 911 and bin laden. All 19 terrorists infiltrated the country under clinton. Clinton failed to kill bin Laden when he had the chance.

They will control the narrative and trust me, they will blame Trump. They think he made more angry at us, for instance.

They will blame Trump's "hateful" ban for the incident, inciting violence and all that. Heck, they are already handling their own produced riots that way. "Beat the shit out of those Nazis, it's called for!"

Just always think what's the opposite of reality - that's where they live.

The Left doesn't want to learn the lessons of the EU. A few refugees that can be assimilated are fine, but when they become a significant minority then you get "no go zones" "tube bombings" "beheaded priests" "runover by big trucks in malls" "machete attacks" "airport bombings" "Charlie Hebdo" then there are the ongoing rapes and "honor killings". We don't want ANY of that shit here, so don't say "there hasn't been any here yet" because there has, I bet even you can list them.

The only way to prevent our society from coming under attack is to minimize the number of potential attackers.

What if there's another 9/11 because Trump refused to ban people from Saudi Arabia?

"The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in San Diego County, California, in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah in mid-2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in early- and mid-2001."

Billy BJ Clinton was President when all four of the pilots were allowed to take pilot training in the US.

Billy BJ Clinton was President when all four of the pilots were allowed to take pilot training in the US.
And yet Trump refuses to ban travel from Saudi Arabia. He's begging for a terrorist attack.

They will control the narrative and trust me, they will blame Trump. They think he made more angry at us, for instance.

yes forget that under a dem president ...the guy who did this to us Bin laden is pushing up daiseys

Nope...the Right owns everything now....elections...consequences....because...
The right owns everything

Including the guns

Not in this case.

Piss-for-brains like you use things like school shootings to advocate for gun control.

Everytime someone is shot....you pin it on those who stump for gun rights.

You'll own this if it happens.

Well you were arming the mentally insane this week...

I don't think you get it... The first mental case with a gun and you own that shit... There is more deaths in America from people falling out of bed than from Terrorists..

Retarded attempt at comparison...I know you thought you were being clever but come on bud use your head. The U.S. Government is not employed by the people to keep you from falling out of bed...Government is however responsible for keeping you safe from terrorist. Sometimes we just gotta think before we speak...eh?

And yet Trump refuses to ban travel from Saudi Arabia. He's begging for a terrorist attack.
you mean the country that sent 15 or more for blowing up buildings on 9/11? the country that the pos trump has a financial interest there?

Stop fighting the last war. AQ was a Bin Laden planned surprise attack. ISIS wants to infiltrate the US via the flood of refugees and the best way to do that is via countries without governments who can do a proper background check. I support the travel ban on a national security rationale'.

Stop fighting the last war. AQ was a Bin Laden planned surprise attack. ISIS wants to infiltrate the US via the flood of refugees and the best way to do that is via countries without governments who can do a proper background check. I support the travel ban on a national security rationale'.
so the vetting so successful over the last many years isn't good enough for you??

None of the countries listed had a single person involved in a terrorist act in the U.S. Zero. None. But Saudi Arabia? 18 terrorists from 9/11 but Trump didn't list them in the ban. Sorry you can't think your way out of a wet paper bag.

You do realize the Saudi's aren't the only ones that hate us.....right???

A surprise attack? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how many PDBs Bush and Rice ignored about OBL?

"""Throughout that summer, we now well know, Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their "hair on fire," warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack. On Aug. 6, Bush was given the now-famous President's Daily Brief (by one of Tenet's underlings), warning that this attack might take place "inside the United States." For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities."""
While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard.

It's sheer stupidity like yours that got Trump elected, period, the end.

You do realize that there's about 100 countries that hate us? Even more now that Trump is POTUS.

Nice try.....but then you can't get past your talking points.

I really don't care.

I realize the point is to nuanced for your oversaturated left wing tiny mind.

Someone get's killed....you will own it.

Best of luck.
I'd wish you luck too, but you're cheering for Americans to die. So fuck you.

You means Ginsburg ????

You bet.

Wouldn't bother me at all if Obama's appointee's met the proverbial beer truck.

Not interested in your offer thought.

Why don't you consider the idea that you should go fuck yourself.

He doesn't have to. The idiots who voted for Trump already have.

A surprise attack? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how many PDBs Bush and Rice ignored about OBL?

"""Throughout that summer, we now well know, Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their "hair on fire," warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack. On Aug. 6, Bush was given the now-famous President's Daily Brief (by one of Tenet's underlings), warning that this attack might take place "inside the United States." For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities."""
While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard.

It's sheer stupidity like yours that got Trump elected, period, the end.

Why were the terrorists allowed to overstay their visas? There were no specifics on the 9/11 attack, Tenet and the CIA couldn't put the pieces together. They couldn't even open the terrorist's laptop for privacy concerns. All the Left was looking for was a roundup of Muslims for questioning about their flying lessons. Trump wants to cleanup the visa mess and prevent more "Boston Bombings" etc.

The Obama ban on 7 countries didn't include Saudi Arabia for 8 years. Was he also begging for a terrorist attack?

You do realize that there's about 100 countries that hate us? Even more now that Trump is POTUS.

and isn't that what I said? There is more than Saudi?????

Biggest thing is this.......We ban them for a mere 90 to 120 days, just to put in place a better system of vetting out terrorists and everyone is screaming how unfair it is.........but everyone seems to conveniently forget we are not welcome in those countries, other than for work/military purposes (if that even)

Forum List

Back