Wow...the left is taking a big chance.

I really don't care about marches or EO's.

I just have to wonder what happens if anyone let in because the ban was halted....kills someone.

If that were to happen...the left owns it and it will be used against them in a big way.
What if there's another 9/11 because Trump refused to ban people from Saudi Arabia?

Nice try.....but then you can't get past your talking points.

I really don't care.

I realize the point is to nuanced for your oversaturated left wing tiny mind.

Someone get's killed....you will own it.

Best of luck.
I'd wish you luck too, but you're cheering for Americans to die. So fuck you.
actually, the left are the ones that are hoping Americans will die, they are so intent on this happening that they refuse to take any safety precautions at all to avoid this.
To the left, those filthy goat ass smelling muslims should have more rights when it comes to entering this country and killing people, than the actual American citizens have to be safe in their own communities.
If one of those vile sub humans commits an act of terror, it is 100% on the hands of the left. Of course from history we know that the left will immediately blame President Trump because he let them in, even though it was some liberal piece of shit judge that shut down the Presidents EO to keep the animals out in the first place.
Like I said before, if one of those animals blows up a mall with humans in it, I certainly hope with all my heart that that judges entire family is caught up in the explosion. Its the only way these anti Americans are ever going to understand why we should not be letting the vile scum of the earth in to our country.
(no offense meant with any comment in this post)

The left has dug itself into a hole, and instead of taking a loss and trying to find their way back up, they are just digging deeper in the hopes that they will come out of China or something.

We will see more violence, more anti-freedom of speech rhetoric and of course, more ridiculous anti-Trumpism. In short, lots of people will be making complete fools out of themselves!

Idiots self-identifying is always a pleasure.
norman you don't get it The ah trump is making out of himself,,the laughing stock he's making of america will bite him in the ass in 4 years ,,,, he'll be gone

The God-Emperor is not making an "Ah" out of himself, that I can assure you. People are staring in awe as he defeats the ISIS if something.

Meanwhile in democrat land:

Demands:
- Blow up the White House
- Tax free tampons.
- Not really a demand, but white people suck.

Trump will serve us for solid 8 years.

I just have to wonder what happens if anyone let in because the ban was halted....kills someone.

If that were to happen...the left owns it and it will be used against them in a big way.
What if there's another 9/11 because Trump refused to ban people from Saudi Arabia?

I really don't care.

Best of luck.
actually, the left are the ones that are hoping Americans will die, they are so intent on this happening that they refuse to take any safety precautions at all to avoid this.
To the left, those filthy goat ass smelling muslims should have more rights when it comes to entering this country and killing people, than the actual American citizens have to be safe in their own communities.
If one of those vile sub humans commits an act of terror, it is 100% on the hands of the left. Of course from history we know that the left will immediately blame President Trump because he let them in, even though it was some liberal piece of shit judge that shut down the Presidents EO to keep the animals out in the first place.
Like I said before, if one of those animals blows up a mall with humans in it, I certainly hope with all my heart that that judges entire family is caught up in the explosion. Its the only way these anti Americans are ever going to understand why we should not be letting the vile scum of the earth in to our country.
I'm ashamed to have to call a coward like you my countryman

I really don't care.

Best of luck.
I dont give a fuck what you think, if you agree that these animals should be let in with no questions asked, then in reality you are not in a position to refer to anyone in the U.S as a countryman. You are no better than the scum that comes here to cause disruption. So if thats you, you can kiss my ass.
Why shouldnt that judges family be the ones to die in a terrorist attack after he lets them in? can you explain that? why should you lose your family while his is safe.

Of course, the left would immediately start blaming guns. They'd also blame Republicans for offending them.

20 people who passed the vetting process under Obama have already been arrested here for trying to carry out attacks. It will happen again. Whether it's one of the terrorists we already let in or one that gets in as a result of the ban being stopped, the left gets full credit.

When, not if, it happens again, I will hope for some poetic justice. Those who fight to bring them here might be future victims. While no one deserves to die at the hands of terrorists, those who support them coming should take the brunt.

I really don't care.

Best of luck.
I dont give a fuck what you think, if you agree that these animals should be let in with no questions asked, then in reality you are not in a position to refer to anyone in the U.S as a countryman. You are no better than the scum that comes here to cause disruption. So if thats you, you can kiss my ass.
Why shouldnt that judges family be the ones to die in a terrorist attack after he lets them in? can you explain that? why should you lose your family while his is safe.
You should self-deport for the sake of MAGA you coward

I really don't care.

Best of luck.
I thought the same when your repub GWB was president Why should anyone die when that pos hid from service yeah yeah I know ,,he flew a plane protecting Alabama

None of the countries listed had a single person involved in a terrorist act in the U.S. Zero. None. But Saudi Arabia? 18 terrorists from 9/11 but Trump didn't list them in the ban. Sorry you can't think your way out of a wet paper bag.

Well, that's funny since your conclusion doesn't follow your argument.

1. I don't recall ever saying anything about who.

2. I simply said "if".

3. I am questioning the "line in the sand" mentality of the left.

That's all.

Better luck next time.

I really don't care.

Best of luck.

You means Ginsburg ????

You bet.

Wouldn't bother me at all if Obama's appointee's met the proverbial beer truck.

Not interested in your offer thought.

Why don't you consider the idea that you should go fuck yourself.

He doesn't have to. The idiots who voted for Trump already have.

Absolutely hysterical.

I really don't care.

Best of luck.

You have a great deal to be ashamed of.

I really don't care.

Best of luck.
How many conflicts of interest, before it is "three strikes"?

About 8 years worth.

I really don't care.

Best of luck.

^ ironic

Nope...the Right owns everything now....elections...consequences....because...

Yes......you people who have no concept of personal accountability are really good at holding the other side to accountability. We spent 8 years of listening to pass the buck and blame others. Hell, even an ATM machine was blamed at one point.

I really don't care.

Best of luck.

^ ironic

I though the same thing when I read your post.

Nope...the Right owns everything now....elections...consequences....because...

Yes......you people who have no concept of personal accountability are really good at holding the other side to accountability. We spent 8 years of listening to pass the buck and blame others. Hell, even an ATM machine was blamed at one point.

And those anti muslim videos......

After all....everyone carries mortars in their trunk.

^ ironic

Liar. You've never had a thought a day in your life.

Stop fighting the last war. AQ was a Bin Laden planned surprise attack. ISIS wants to infiltrate the US via the flood of refugees and the best way to do that is via countries without governments who can do a proper background check. I support the travel ban on a national security rationale'.

A surprise attack? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you know how many PDBs Bush and Rice ignored about OBL?

"""Throughout that summer, we now well know, Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their "hair on fire," warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack. On Aug. 6, Bush was given the now-famous President's Daily Brief (by one of Tenet's underlings), warning that this attack might take place "inside the United States." For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities."""
While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard.

It's sheer stupidity like yours that got Trump elected, period, the end.

Why were the terrorists allowed to overstay their visas? There were no specifics on the 9/11 attack, Tenet and the CIA couldn't put the pieces together. They couldn't even open the terrorist's laptop for privacy concerns. All the Left was looking for was a roundup of Muslims for questioning about their flying lessons. Trump wants to cleanup the visa mess and prevent more "Boston Bombings" etc.
How many 9/11s did we have in Obamas 8 years??/Think he read the PDB's now you give us another fool like gwb that can't or won't read??

Does that mean you are hoping Trump will ban ALL people from ALL majority Muslim countries?

That's a better question for you.

^ ironic

Now ^^^THAT^^^ is Truly Ironic.

^ ironic

Well, I did think to pull that lever and cast my vote for the sitting president.

I also think it is very funny to watch the left whiz their drawers over Trump.

Forum List

Back