Wow...the left is taking a big chance.

This is ALL trumpo now. He owns all attacks from this point forward. That's the way it works.

I'm ashamed to have to call a coward like you my countryman
I dont give a fuck what you think, if you agree that these animals should be let in with no questions asked, then in reality you are not in a position to refer to anyone in the U.S as a countryman. You are no better than the scum that comes here to cause disruption. So if thats you, you can kiss my ass.
Why shouldnt that judges family be the ones to die in a terrorist attack after he lets them in? can you explain that? why should you lose your family while his is safe.
I thought the same when your repub GWB was president Why should anyone die when that pos hid from service yeah yeah I know ,,he flew a plane protecting Alabama

That would be Texas, you dumbass! You cannot even get that right!
Alabama texas whats the difference where the repub coward and liar flew over?
at least he flew, what did that piece of shit you all had in the white house for 8 years do? not a damn thing other than cause hate and discontent in Chicago.
maybe you should look at the choices you all have made before running your mouth about real Americans.
Here's another "real" lol American
(President Donald Trump signs an executive order in the White House.AP)
US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday." >US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday.

• 53% oppose the executive order Trump signed that temporarily bans travel to the US for citizens of seven majority-Muslim countries.
  • 46%, a plurality, believe it makes the US "less safe" from terrorism.
  • A majority, 55%, view it as "an attempt to ban Muslims" from entering the US.
  • 60% oppose building a wall along the US-Mexico border. Trump signed an executive order last week to begin formulating a plan for the wall's construction.

I really don't care about marches or EO's.

I just have to wonder what happens if anyone let in because the ban was halted....kills someone.

If that were to happen...the left owns it and it will be used against them in a big way.
And when you are in hell for turning away the refugees fleeing the terrorists, sharing a lake of lava with the people who sent the Jewish refugees back to Hitler, then you will know who took the wrong chance.

I dont give a fuck what you think, if you agree that these animals should be let in with no questions asked, then in reality you are not in a position to refer to anyone in the U.S as a countryman. You are no better than the scum that comes here to cause disruption. So if thats you, you can kiss my ass.
Why shouldnt that judges family be the ones to die in a terrorist attack after he lets them in? can you explain that? why should you lose your family while his is safe.
I thought the same when your repub GWB was president Why should anyone die when that pos hid from service yeah yeah I know ,,he flew a plane protecting Alabama

at least he flew, what did that piece of shit you all had in the white house for 8 years do? not a damn thing other than cause hate and discontent in Chicago.
maybe you should look at the choices you all have made before running your mouth about real Americans.
US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday." >US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday.

• 53% oppose the executive order Trump signed that temporarily bans travel to the US for citizens of seven majority-Muslim countries.
  • 60% oppose building a wall along the US-Mexico border. Trump signed an executive order last week to begin formulating a plan for the wall's construction.
I approve of it all, but then, I like to consider the U.S first and not force us to be second rate to all the other piss ant countries.
but, where was this survey taken?

I just have to wonder what happens if anyone let in because the ban was halted....kills someone.

If that were to happen...the left owns it and it will be used against them in a big way.
And when you are in hell for turning away the refugees fleeing the terrorists, sharing a lake of lava with the people who sent the Jewish refugees back to Hitler, then you will know who took the wrong chance.
and by not letting in the terrorists, we might have longer to ponder that original decision.
Of course, you too will be in hell for allowing innocent U.S citizens to be killed by terrorists in their own communities.
Why the left hates the U.S so much is just a mystery to me.

Uh....I don't recall advocating.

I simply have said I felt the left is taking a huge chance by challenging this right now.

Who did those polls? Were they done after the lamestream media constantly reported fake news about the Trump administration?

I'll bet if you survey a thousand liberals in California and NY you could bump those numbers a lot closer to 100%. Those people who disagree with his actions are simply losers in life's IQ lottery. That is why they are liberals.

What if there's another 9/11 because Trump refused to ban people from Saudi Arabia?

Who let the 9/11 Saudi's come to the US?

"The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in San Diego County, California, in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah in mid-2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in early- and mid-2001."
Not sure, who was it really overall ?

Billy BJ Clinton was President when all four of the pilots were allowed to take pilot training in the US.
And yet Trump refuses to ban travel from Saudi Arabia. He's begging for a terrorist attack.
. If he banned those from Saudi, hell the left would cry about that as well. If he does anything they will cry about it, so who cares what they think anymore ?

They blamed the republicans for 911 and bin laden. All 19 terrorists infiltrated the country under clinton. Clinton failed to kill bin Laden when he had the chance.

Only the republicans get the blame.

They will control the narrative and trust me, they will blame Trump. They think he made more angry at us, for instance.

That is what they are already using, cause they know an attack will happen.

That is how they will pretzel twist their way out of it.

Don't underestimate the absurdity of the left.
yes forget that under a dem president ...the guy who did this to us Bin laden is pushing up daiseys
. Wouldn't be if the Dems had their way about water boarding before he was outted.

Nope...the Right owns everything now....elections...consequences....because...
The right owns everything

Including the guns

Not in this case.

Piss-for-brains like you use things like school shootings to advocate for gun control.

Everytime someone is shot....you pin it on those who stump for gun rights.

You'll own this if it happens.

Well you were arming the mentally insane this week...

I don't think you get it... The first mental case with a gun and you own that shit... There is more deaths in America from people falling out of bed than from Terrorists..

Retarded attempt at comparison...I know you thought you were being clever but come on bud use your head. The U.S. Government is not employed by the people to keep you from falling out of bed...Government is however responsible for keeping you safe from terrorist. Sometimes we just gotta think before we speak...eh?
. Could have fooled me about what the government thinks it's job is anymore. I mean look what it was doing under Obummer.. Pathetic.

None of the countries listed had a single person involved in a terrorist act in the U.S. Zero. None. But Saudi Arabia? 18 terrorists from 9/11 but Trump didn't list them in the ban. Sorry you can't think your way out of a wet paper bag.
. What matters is not from whence they come from over there, but what their ideology is, and what their actions have been in the regions where the wars are going on... We have to protect ourselves against this sort of thing. Period. When things calm down, then maybe we can take a breath on all of it again.

Nope. Never blamed bush until he took office. What happens now goes to the current prez....so trump lives with it. All with half a brain agree. Perhaps that says something about you.

What if there's another 9/11 because Trump refused to ban people from Saudi Arabia?

Who let the 9/11 Saudi's come to the US?

"The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in San Diego County, California, in January 2000. They were followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah in mid-2000 to undertake flight training in south Florida. The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000. The rest of the "muscle hijackers" arrived in early- and mid-2001."
Not sure, who was it really overall ?

Billy BJ Clinton was President when all four of the pilots were allowed to take pilot training in the US.
And yet Trump refuses to ban travel from Saudi Arabia. He's begging for a terrorist attack.
. If he banned those from Saudi, hell the left would cry about that as well. If he does anything they will cry about it, so who cares what they think anymore ?
A whole lot of people apparently

The Left is bordering on sedition

“The Bloomberg politics poll that was released Wednesday shows 50 percent of respondents having a favorable view of the New York Republican. Forty three percent of respondents view him negatively. The 50/43 split puts Trump at a net positive and marks the first time he’s hit the 50 percent favorability threshold in two years.”

Trump's Popularity Hits New High

Even the lefties at Politico are coming to their senses.

“Traditional phone polls that use live interviewers — including some of the most trusted polls in politics and media — report limited support for Trump and the controversial executive orders he’s signed. But automated phone and Internet-based surveys tell a different story. Once the element of anonymity is added, the president’s approval ratings suddenly look a lot better.”

“A Rasmussen Reports survey, conducted via automated telephone calls, pegs support for the order at 52 percent among likely voters, with 43 percent opposed.”

Donald Trump might be more popular than you think

actually, the left are the ones that are hoping Americans will die, they are so intent on this happening that they refuse to take any safety precautions at all to avoid this.
To the left, those filthy goat ass smelling muslims should have more rights when it comes to entering this country and killing people, than the actual American citizens have to be safe in their own communities.
If one of those vile sub humans commits an act of terror, it is 100% on the hands of the left. Of course from history we know that the left will immediately blame President Trump because he let them in, even though it was some liberal piece of shit judge that shut down the Presidents EO to keep the animals out in the first place.
Like I said before, if one of those animals blows up a mall with humans in it, I certainly hope with all my heart that that judges entire family is caught up in the explosion. Its the only way these anti Americans are ever going to understand why we should not be letting the vile scum of the earth in to our country.
(no offense meant with any comment in this post)

There aren't any cowards that ever flew a singe engine, single seat supersonic fighter aircraft.

There aren't any cowards that ever flew a singe engine, single seat supersonic fighter aircraft.
over texas?? lol lol ....his involvement in nam was a bought and sold deal so he'd never go into combat

Forum List

Back