🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, Trump is killing Obama's record.....finally!!!

you already did this thread.....
Could be. Or it could be a thread by one of the other tigerred posters.
I did do a thread like this once.....I knew I was unforgetable, but you Tiger lovers prove me right every single day....gosh, gee
posters that are like you tiger,repeat yourselves quit often....different thread,same subject....
So true....but then again, every mf day that idiot is in office...the same shit happens over and over and over...the whore tells a lie, you idiots back it up and it hits the news for a few days...this mf is worser than the movie Ground Hog Day.

I did do a thread like this once.....I knew I was unforgetable, but you Tiger lovers prove me right every single day....gosh, gee
posters that are like you tiger,repeat yourselves quit often....different thread,same subject....
So true....but then again, every mf day that idiot is in office...the same shit happens over and over and over...the whore tells a lie, you idiots back it up and it hits the news for a few days...this mf is worser than the movie Ground Hog Day.
you tell a lie just about every time you post something up....how are you any different?....

Worser.

Hmm

Worser.

Hmm
Ebonics?

Forum List

Back