Wow trumps sells out another arena with high school and college kids! Might b his best speech ever

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I can’t believe this! High school and college kids on their feet standing ovation where does this man get the energy he goes from one sold out stadium to the next

HISTORY making speeches happening right now tune in

"high school and college kids." A huge step up (with the help of Marine 1) from Bunker Boy in Tulsa.

I can’t believe this! High school and college kids on their feet standing ovation where does this man get the energy he goes from one sold out stadium to the next

I'm not sure if you are being sincere or not, but I can tell you the story that young woman gave about being cancelled and losing her job should anger anyone. Now a young black woman talking about being silenced for starting a conservative group in school while left wing groups were allowed to operate.

Canada operates with way via lying covert trash. It's all CYA and protecting a job and salary they don't deserve. Ditto for the covert apparatus. You can be sure, this will be the method of police in your country (it might already be doing that today in some places).

The covert activities in our corporations here has cost us countless investment in our country, even by our allies. Why would anyone fund our covert kakistocracy when they can do the exact same thing in China for a fraction of the cost?

Wake up America. Don't allow these rat SOB's try to erase you and destroy your constitution. We need you to succeed.

I'm not sure if you are being sincere or not, but I can tell you the story that young woman gave about being cancelled and losing her job should anger anyone. Now a young black woman talking about being silenced for starting a conservative group in school while left wing groups were allowed to operate.

Canada operates with way via lying covert trash. It's all CYA and protecting a job and salary they don't deserve. Ditto for the covert apparatus. You can be sure, this will be the method of police in your country (it might already be doing that today in some places).

The covert activities in our corporations here has cost us countless investment in our country, even by our allies. Why would anyone fund our covert kakistocracy when they can do the exact same thing in China for a fraction of the cost?

Wake up America. Don't allow these rat SOB's try to erase you and destroy your constitution. We need you to succeed.
What makes you think we are that weak?

What makes you think we are that weak?

Your political ideology or your nation?

Mia speech was emotional to me.. damn that was good! Black people what do you have to lose

Wow, 3,000 seats they had to bus children in to fill.

Awesome.

Lol

Wow, 3,000 seats they had to bus children in to fill.

Awesome.

Lol
Shit I wish I was in that bus!! Incredible speech

Forum List

Back