Wow trumps sells out another arena with high school and college kids! Might b his best speech ever

Wow 3,000 members of a Super Pack they they bused in, what a miracle..
Why don't you stop playing number games and watch the president give a speech.....you sound like a 12 year old....you sound like you did before he won the last time...I bet we can go back and copy and paste your nonsensical post form 2016....

I can’t believe this! High school and college kids on their feet standing ovation where does this man get the energy he goes from one sold out stadium to the next

HISTORY making speeches happening right now tune in
Wow, 3,000 seats they had to bus children in to fill.

Awesome.

Lol
Probably gave them bologna and cheese sandwiches after they let them out of their cells...

I can’t believe this! High school and college kids on their feet standing ovation where does this man get the energy he goes from one sold out stadium to the next

I'm not sure if you are being sincere or not, but I can tell you the story that young woman gave about being cancelled and losing her job should anger anyone. Now a young black woman talking about being silenced for starting a conservative group in school while left wing groups were allowed to operate.

Canada operates with way via lying covert trash. It's all CYA and protecting a job and salary they don't deserve. Ditto for the covert apparatus. You can be sure, this will be the method of police in your country (it might already be doing that today in some places).

The covert activities in our corporations here has cost us countless investment in our country, even by our allies. Why would anyone fund our covert kakistocracy when they can do the exact same thing in China for a fraction of the cost?

Wake up America. Don't allow these rat SOB's try to erase you and destroy your constitution. We need you to succeed.

Agreed.

It's time to take control.

No more of this bullshit of leaders kissing the asses of blacks.

Awesome.

Lol
Probably gave them bologna and cheese sandwiches after they let them out of their cells...

If you are attempting to sound stupid, let me assure you that you are succeeding.

Why don't you stop playing number games and watch the president give a speech.....you sound like a 12 year old....you sound like you did before he won the last time...I bet we can go back and copy and paste your nonsensical post form 2016....
He doesn't give speeches, he just strings together a buncha RWNJ talking points and shouts a lot.

Give a speech? I have tried so many times but he only irritates me with his inability to talk normal...He uses way to many filler(meaningless) words also.

I'm not sure if you are being sincere or not, but I can tell you the story that young woman gave about being cancelled and losing her job should anger anyone. Now a young black woman talking about being silenced for starting a conservative group in school while left wing groups were allowed to operate.

Canada operates with way via lying covert trash. It's all CYA and protecting a job and salary they don't deserve. Ditto for the covert apparatus. You can be sure, this will be the method of police in your country (it might already be doing that today in some places).

The covert activities in our corporations here has cost us countless investment in our country, even by our allies. Why would anyone fund our covert kakistocracy when they can do the exact same thing in China for a fraction of the cost?

Wake up America. Don't allow these rat SOB's try to erase you and destroy your constitution. We need you to succeed.
What makes you think we are that weak?

We know it.

Because you can't stand an opposing view. You attempt to shut it down whenever it shows up.

Fuck you.

We know it.

Because you can't stand an opposing view. You attempt to shut it down whenever it shows up.

Fuck you.
I have never interfered with anybody's speech

He doesn't give speeches, he just strings together a buncha RWNJ talking points and shouts a lot.

If nothing else, he doesn't drop his train of thought mid way through.

Enjoy your time with Biden, what's left of him won't be around much longer.

Give a speech I have tried so many times but he only irritates me with his inability to talk normal...He uses way to many filler(meaningless) words also.
He irritates you because he causes you realize how misguided a person you have been your whole life....and it stings.....

We know it.

Fuck you.

You said we, dickhead.

Awesome.

Lol

If you are attempting to sound stupid, let me assure you that you are succeeding.
source.gif

I watched those dummies while they waited to get in. There was a fan misting DROPLETS of COVID 19 all over them.

Give a speech I have tried so many times but he only irritates me with his inability to talk normal...He uses way to many filler(meaningless) words also.
He irritates you because he causes you realize how misguided a person you have been your whole life....and it stings.....
Thanks for the laughs..You will need to try harder to get my goat.

We know it.

Fuck you.

You said we, dickhead.
I never said the word dickhead....I do have this mouse in my pocket....And you yet again failed to interpret why I said it.

He finally found an arena SMALL enough for him to fill.

You give him more cred than I would. I mean really, even the crowd in Tulsa was having a hard time getting into his Routine. It was like a sick adult, trying to proselytize a bunch of redneck 6th graders that just learned about science.

Thanks for the laughs..You will need to try harder to get my goat.
Your goat?.....not interested in getting your goat....but one day down the road if you ever come to your senses think about me.....

He finally found an arena SMALL enough for him to fill.

Yeah, took some work.

For Biden it will look more like a water closet.

Forum List

Back