Wow trumps sells out another arena with high school and college kids! Might b his best speech ever

Meanwhile Sleepy and Jill were playing "smell my finger" in the basement.... this is where she smells his finger and tries to match it to one of the 10-year old girls in the neighborhood....

such a wholesome family....
"Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is an American politician who served as the 47th vice president of the United States from 2009 to 2017 and represented Delaware in the U.S. Senate from 1973 to 2009."

Correction. That would be Mr. Biden.

And all that hateful shit you just posted is just lies.

Wow 3,000 members of a Super Pack they they bused in, what a miracle..
Why don't you stop playing number games and watch the president give a speech.....you sound like a 12 year old....you sound like you did before he won the last time...I bet we can go back and copy and paste your nonsensical post form 2016....
Give a speech I have tried so many times but he only irritates me with his inability to talk normal...He uses way to many filler(meaningless) words also.
He irritates you because he causes you realize how misguided a person you have been your whole life....and it stings.....
Thanks for the laughs..You will need to try harder to get my goat.
Your goat?.....not interested in getting your goat....but one day down the road if you ever come to your senses think about me.....
If you weren't interested in getting his goat, you would have not posted that comment. Just look at it. The veiled silly threat, "down the road"

Push a checker into a red or black square. Apparently, that is all you comprehend. Where did USMB finally end up with all you fucking assholes?
When you can put a sentence together that furthers the dialog related to the thread title and or my post we can discuss anything you would like.....

Forum List

Back