WOWSA! Company that paid Trump lawyer $500,000 Bought Up Host of WhiteNationalist Website Domains

Don't care. Somebody buying up domain names ranks as low on my list as anything else you've posted.

If that is ALL you got from the O/P......you should have some more orange kool-aid and go to bed.

Company that paid Trump lawyer $500,000 also bought up a host of white nationalist website names

Company that paid Trump lawyer $500,000 also bought up a host of white nationalist website names
Hunter
Daily Kos Staff
Wednesday May 09, 2018 · 1:48 PM EDT

It sure is curious that the Russia-tied company that handed over $500,000 to Trump lawyer Michael Cohen for as-of-yet-unclear services had a side gig promoting white nationalism, for some reason.

As NBC reported Wednesday morning, Columbus Nova also spent 2016 and 2017 registering a number of websites aimed at young white supremacists, or members of the so-called “alt-right.”

Among the URLs registered were domains like Alt-Right.co, Altrights.co, Alternate-rt.com, and Alt-rite.com. Some of the domains, like Alt-Right.com and Altrights.co, were registered in late August 2016 — just a few months before the American election — while others, like Alt-rite.com, were created in August 2017

None of the sites were apparently ever used. They may have been purchased as a "squatting" effort, waiting for another buyer to come along, or they may have been purchased for a larger effort that never came to pass.

Columbus Nova is currently scrubbing all past mentions of their Russian affiliation, which is also Really Damn Curious. Until the end of 2017 they were listed as one of the companies of the Renova Group, Viktor Vekselberg's conglomerate; they're now insisting to reporters that such ties are untrue. No matter—federal investigators have almost certainly sorted all of that out many months ago.

But the purchase of numerous domains targeting the American white nationalist movement is a fascinating little tidbit. How odd it is that a single company would both be paying a large sum of cash to Donald Trump's right-hand man and would have an apparent keen interest in the far-far-right of American politics. Mighty curious indeed, that.

What did I tell you about this Republican Evangelistic Racist Group that supports Filthy Don's evil ways. :113:

Proving what we have been saying all along, the alt right is a fiction. A creation of the progressive left as a means for fundraising. They number very few, and this shows that assertion to be true. They are a joke, antifa, the hero's of the left are far more a domestic terrorist group than the alt right ever was.

Have Dem's defected to the alt right? Every time I turn around Dem's are attacking women and minorities Trump nominates. :eusa_think:

Hunter
Daily Kos Staff

It sure is curious that the Russia-tied company that handed over $500,000 to Trump lawyer Michael Cohen for as-of-yet-unclear services had a side gig promoting white nationalism, for some reason.

As NBC reported Wednesday morning, Columbus Nova also spent 2016 and 2017 registering a number of websites aimed at young white supremacists, or members of the so-called “alt-right.”

Among the URLs registered were domains like Alt-Right.co, Altrights.co, Alternate-rt.com, and Alt-rite.com. Some of the domains, like Alt-Right.com and Altrights.co, were registered in late August 2016 — just a few months before the American election — while others, like Alt-rite.com, were created in August 2017

None of the sites were apparently ever used. They may have been purchased as a "squatting" effort, waiting for another buyer to come along, or they may have been purchased for a larger effort that never came to pass.

Columbus Nova is currently scrubbing all past mentions of their Russian affiliation, which is also Really Damn Curious. Until the end of 2017 they were listed as one of the companies of the Renova Group, Viktor Vekselberg's conglomerate; they're now insisting to reporters that such ties are untrue. No matter—federal investigators have almost certainly sorted all of that out many months ago.

But the purchase of numerous domains targeting the American white nationalist movement is a fascinating little tidbit. How odd it is that a single company would both be paying a large sum of cash to Donald Trump's right-hand man and would have an apparent keen interest in the far-far-right of American politics. Mighty curious indeed, that.

What did I tell you about this Republican Evangelistic Racist Group that supports Filthy Don's evil ways. :113:

So what?

4da137610a614a24c970b01f35d04e4b.jpg

Of Course! That's a WeakWhyte excuse for being...well WeakWhyte racists who hate a diverse America. :113: You made the list!

Don't care. Somebody buying up domain names ranks as low on my list as anything else you've posted.

If your chosen position in life is to turn people against Trump, you sure suck at it.

Your WeakWhyte Supremacy nature is in your DNA molecules...that is for sure. :113:

Mind speaking English for a change? I know it's your second language and all, but there are night schools that could really help you out with that.

You're welcome.

Don't care. Somebody buying up domain names ranks as low on my list as anything else you've posted
Because you lack depth of thought and have a blind spot for your Russian sweethearts.

They are buying these domain names because they want to foster right wing nationalism, both here and abroad. They want to do this in order to weaken the international alliances, trade agreements, and and treaties, especially NATO. They want to weaken these things, because they crave new territory and resources, especially territory that was once a part of the USSR.

If that is ALL you got from the O/P......you should have some more orange kool-aid and go to bed.

Still don't care. Not my hill to die on but if it's yours, go right ahead. Help yourself.

Good luck, be sure to send a post card.

Hunter
Daily Kos Staff

Proving what we have been saying all along, the alt right is a fiction. A creation of the progressive left as a means for fundraising. They number very few, and this shows that assertion to be true. They are a joke, antifa, the hero's of the left are far more a domestic terrorist group than the alt right ever was.

Have Dem's defected to the alt right? Every time I turn around Dem's are attacking women and minorities Trump nominates. :eusa_think:

Hunter
Daily Kos Staff

So what?

4da137610a614a24c970b01f35d04e4b.jpg

Of Course! That's a WeakWhyte excuse for being...well WeakWhyte racists who hate a diverse America. :113: You made the list!

If your chosen position in life is to turn people against Trump, you sure suck at it.

Your WeakWhyte Supremacy nature is in your DNA molecules...that is for sure. :113:

Mind speaking English for a change? I know it's your second language and all, but there are night schools that could really help you out with that.

You're welcome.

I'd take how a WeakWhyte Racist responds when confronted about his White Supremacy nature for $1000, Alex. :113:

Sorry, Cuck, but I get to eat at any lunch counter I wish! :abgg2q.jpg:

I heard in study hall someone who has no ties to Trump paid someone else some money and purchased some domains. OMG :aargh:

They want to weaken these things, because they crave new territory and resources, especially territory that was once a part of the USSR.

Putin ...as a modern day Hitler....CRAVES new territories, starting out with those areas where Russian may be spoken.....

AND, of course, he has a readily complying stooge in Trump....

Don't care. Somebody buying up domain names ranks as low on my list as anything else you've posted
Because you lack depth of thought and have a blind spot for your Russian sweethearts.

They are buying these domain names because they want to foster right wing nationalism, both here and abroad. They want to do this in order to weaken the international alliances, trade agreements, and and treaties, especially NATO. They want to weaken these things, because they crave new territory and resources, especially territory that was once a part of the USSR.

Still don't care. Nothing you write is going to change this world one iota.

You really can't change anything. You're impotent.

Still don't care. Nothing you write is going to change this world one iota.

You really can't change anything. You're impotent.

Sorry Hucklefvck, you made the WeakWhyte list. :113:

Hunter
Daily Kos Staff

You're welcome.

I'd take how a WeakWhyte Racist responds when confronted about his White Supremacy nature for $1000, Alex. :113:

Please lay off the crack cocaine, sir. Nothing you've posted is making a lick of sense.

Still don't care. Not my hill to die on but if it's yours, go right ahead. Help yourself.

....and before you go to bed.......Don't forget to take this picture with you for your "sweet dreams"............

1_123125_122946_2207169_2233141_091102_books_aynrand2tn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

I heard in study hall someone who has no ties to Trump paid someone else some money and purchased some domains. OMG :aargh:
Oh yeah? Well I read in the news that a Russian oligarch fed $500,000 to Trump's personal attorney while possibly colluding with the Trump team to interfere in the American elections and provide illegal, material support to the Trump campaign.
Must be two different stories.

Ho hum. Don't care. Wake me when something important happens.

Till then, I am leaving this worthless thread. Bye. :11:

Hunter
Daily Kos Staff

You're welcome.

Please lay off the crack cocaine, sir. Nothing you've posted is making a lick of sense.

God Bless Your Heart, Vanilla ISIS! :113:

I am pretty sure the only reason we do not have this sad pathetic op on ignore is for his humorous posts.

"With all this information being brought to light during the Mueller investigation - investors, individual names, and ledgers where money is being paid - you know damn well Mueller has had my tax records in his hands for months!'
\
trump.gif

Forum List

Back