Wrong Again, New York Times

Agreed.

It's all about Democrat corruption and Communist influence.

We either stop them or we don't.

It really is THAT simple. The nations future is at risk.
The actions (or failure to act) on these pressing matters is going to write Americas future.

We're at an extremely important and decisive crossroad.
And I still think Jeff Sessions is on the wrong side.

i think this was settled in the 1860s no matter if i approve of the results of the War of Northern Aggression or if i do not approve . YES to FEDS and ICE but shoulda been done 20 , 30 years ago when cities started declaring themselves as 'sanctuary' Billy .

One America vs another? Could be, but trump's America is only about 32%
So, we should deport illegals or not? Should we control the flow of immigration or not?

This is not a popularity contest. Does the Fed Gov have a duty to protect its soverignty or not? If no, let's go ahead and dissolve this union, so the states that want to control immigration can do so.

Last edited:
It's no wonder that they want to join Mexico as it seems the whole Mexico is voting in their elections.

One America vs another? Could be, but trump's America is only about 32%
So, we should deport illegals or not? Should we control the flow of immigration or nor?

This is not a popularity contest. Does the Fed Gov have a duty to protect its soverignty or not? If no, let's go ahead and dissolve this union, so the states that want to control immigration can do so.

In a way it is a popularity contest. Trump's hateful plans are just not popular. At best, he's a backseat driver who managed to grab the steering wheel, and has no idea what he is doing.

In a way it is a popularity contest. Trump's hateful plans are just not popular. At best, he's a backseat driver who managed to grab the steering wheel, and has no idea what he is doing.
That didn't answer the question. Do the United States of America have sovereignty? A right to control immigration?

I agree that California has no obligation to check or report legal status of people within its boarders. That is a federal duty.

Note the precedent that is being set.

That didn't answer the question. Do the United States of America have sovereignty? A right to control immigration?

I don't know of anybody that would say no, but that doesn't mean the stupid crap Trump is trying to pull is right. Wait till Mexico sends the check, and then decide if that stupid wall is worthwhile. (hint, it's not)

Notice that the "US" media doesn't attempt to assess the mental stability of Governor MOONBEAM.....

I don't know of anybody that would say no, but that doesn't mean the stupid crap Trump is trying to pull is right. Wait till Mexico sends the check, and then decide if that stupid wall is worthwhile. (hint, it's not)
------------------------------------------------ feck mexicos check . its YOU that will be paying for border infrastructure and then we just go after 'mexico' . I heard a few weeks ago that we stopped sending 'mexico' some kind of foreign aid . Anyway , its more fun to squeeze mexico for the money Bulldog .

Forum List

Back