WSJ says Bill Clinton using his "charitable" foundation to pay his mistress MILLIONS!!

They use phony foundation to avoid Taxes, then use political cronyism to extract more tax dollars to pay his slut to run a scam. Yet many line to cheer and vote gimmee more of it!

Already buried.

How much you want to bet libs have not heard about this?

It doesn't matter.
I also saw where the foundation provided $3 million to a friend of the Clintons that was a For Profit company. That is illegal.
But if I say that - it is a "right wing conspiracy".
Liberals do not care if their elected official breaks 1000 laws if they agree with the outcome.

WSJ says Bill Clinton using his "charitable" foundation to pay his mistress MILLIONS!!

In other words, nothing has changed in 30 years.

Except Bill now has more money to sling around.
That is not the only thing unchanged. The MSM continues to protect him and dupe D and lib voters. But, they will go after Trump...

Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life
Washington Examiner‎ - 3 days ago
Post Associate Editor Bob Woodward revealed Wednesday that the Post has assigned 20 staffers to Trump. In addition the paper plans a book.
Evidently you have forgotten "Monica Beach" where news organizations set up bleachers for staffers to wait for any word of Bubba or Monica or Ken Starr or anyone remotely involved in the Clinton Circus. However, this thread proves that crotch sniffers are still a force in America. So evidently some of them are sniffing Trump. What else is new?

I must have a comprehension problem. This thread says that "Bill Clinton using his "charitable" foundation to pay his mistress MILLIONS!!" Yet I read it to say he 'arranged' the McMahon woman's energy saving company to receive a grant...from someone else. Sort of like Uncle Harry using his influence to get you a job.
Evidently you have forgotten who had the Monica story and shelved it to protect Bubba.
Gipper, I HAVE forgotten who had the Monica story and shelved it to protect Bubba. Remind me please.

In other words, nothing has changed in 30 years.

Except Bill now has more money to sling around.
That is not the only thing unchanged. The MSM continues to protect him and dupe D and lib voters. But, they will go after Trump...

Washington Post assigns army of 20 to dig into 'every phase' of Trump's life
Washington Examiner‎ - 3 days ago
Post Associate Editor Bob Woodward revealed Wednesday that the Post has assigned 20 staffers to Trump. In addition the paper plans a book.
Evidently you have forgotten "Monica Beach" where news organizations set up bleachers for staffers to wait for any word of Bubba or Monica or Ken Starr or anyone remotely involved in the Clinton Circus. However, this thread proves that crotch sniffers are still a force in America. So evidently some of them are sniffing Trump. What else is new?

I must have a comprehension problem. This thread says that "Bill Clinton using his "charitable" foundation to pay his mistress MILLIONS!!" Yet I read it to say he 'arranged' the McMahon woman's energy saving company to receive a grant...from someone else. Sort of like Uncle Harry using his influence to get you a job.
Evidently you have forgotten who had the Monica story and shelved it to protect Bubba.
Gipper, I HAVE forgotten who had the Monica story and shelved it to protect Bubba. Remind me please.
Look it up. I am not your teacher and I tire quickly, when confronted with ignorant people.
Ah, gipper! Your willingness to back up your claims is...um...impressive!

They use phony foundation to avoid Taxes, then use political cronyism to extract more tax dollars to pay his slut to run a scam. Yet many line to cheer and vote gimmee more of it!
Gee, num, you must know this woman really well...almost as well as you know the distribution of the Intiiative's funds and those cheering for more. Wish I had your smarts.

Forum List

Back