WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

We are not talking about security cameras for the parking lot at WalMart or 7-11

This is the Pentagon security system.

You would think the Pentagon would have the latest and most up to date surveillance equipment that money can buy.

In my opinion, the government is hiding something.

Or else they would have released a video or a photo, even if the image was less than perfect.

I can see why the conspiracy nuts are all over WTC-7. I found several discrepancies about the "official" story.
Here is the NIST version
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Yet I also found several credible sources that say that the WTC-7 remnants were demolished since the building was severely damaged and they didn't want it collapsing on the rescue workers. So I don't know what the truth is, but it doesn't really matter since the collapse or demolition of WTC-7 wasn't the reason the WTC towers fell. The baby killers who flew the jetliners into the towers brought down WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7.

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Your intellectual dishonesty is showing for all to see

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

Why would you provide quotes that seem to support the controlled demolition thesis when the person you quote clearly does not support the thesis?

That is dishonest and is called quote mining. Please stop being dishonest and misrepresenting the evidence.

fuck you ...he says he thinks it is more likely a floor falling ...so don't lie...and the point is he calls the iinvestigation questionable that government lawyers deterred fact finding ..that critical questions have been ignored...that he encourages us all to become conspiracy theorist and calls for a new independent investigation...
so why don't you stop being dishonest

fuck you ...he says he thinks it is more likely a floor falling ...so don't lie...and the point is he calls the iinvestigation questionable that government lawyers deterred fact finding ..that critical questions have been ignored...that he encourages us all to become conspiracy theorist and calls for a new independent investigation...

Guess you hate to be caught in a lie, in that case, don't lie and don't misrepresent.

He clearly does not believe any explosives were used, he does not support the truth movement theories.

We are not talking about security cameras for the parking lot at WalMart or 7-11

You would think the Pentagon would have the latest and most up to date surveillance equipment that money can buy.

Or else they would have released a video or a photo, even if the image was less than perfect.
prove that the pentagon had better than standard security cameras before 9/11
remember the system they had was put in by the LOWEST BIDDER

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

Why would you provide quotes that seem to support the controlled demolition thesis when the person you quote clearly does not support the thesis?

That is dishonest and is called quote mining. Please stop being dishonest and misrepresenting the evidence.

you are the one being dishonest
you use words that people said and twist them to fit your delusions

Actually, the onus is on you DiveCon.

To prove that the cameras were unable to capture the jet hitting the Pentgon. :doubt:

Actually, the onus is on you DiveCon.

To prove that the cameras were unable to capture the jet hitting the Pentgon. :doubt:
in the process
but knowing how the DoD procures equipment, i'm fairly sure they didnt have anything better than the standard security cameras because no one would have thought it would be needed
and not being needed, they wouldnt have PAID for the better cameras

you are the one being dishonest
you use words that people said and twist them to fit your delusions

so how do you interpret a call for a new investigation complaints government lawyers deterred fact finding and encouraging people to be conspiracy theorist ???

so how do you interpret a call for a new investigation complaints government lawyers deterred fact finding and encouraging people to be conspiracy theorist ???

It does not support the demolition theory when the person making the statement specifically rejects that theory.

Its called quote mining and its intellectually dishonest.

Just ONE photo would shut down the Truthers argument.

You give the truthers too much credit -- one photo would no more stop them 130 witnesses has stoped them to this point.

I think it is also common sense.

AA 11 is hijacked and hits the North Tower
UAL 175 is hijacked and hits the South Tower

AA 77 is hijacked and, instead of hitting the Pentagon, it flies low enough to hit light poles and has a missile flying right behind it low enough to hit the Pentagon. The Boeing 757 which is designated as AA77 is thought by the "twoofers" to have pulled up after striking the lightpole and cleared the Pentagon at the same time the missile hits which would have caused enough turbulence to likely bring down the aircraft anyway well after the Pentagon approach.

So the "twoofers" prefer we believe that AA77 was hijacked for just shits and giggles.

Just ONE photo would shut down the Truthers argument.

You give the truthers too much credit -- one photo would no more stop them 130 witnesses has stoped them to this point.

I think it is also common sense.

AA 11 is hijacked and hits the North Tower
UAL 175 is hijacked and hits the South Tower

AA 77 is hijacked and, instead of hitting the Pentagon, it flies low enough to hit light poles and has a missile flying right behind it low enough to hit the Pentagon. The Boeing 757 which is designated as AA77 is thought by the "twoofers" to have pulled up after striking the lightpole and cleared the Pentagon at the same time the missile hits which would have caused enough turbulence to likely bring down the aircraft anyway well after the Pentagon approach.

So the "twoofers" prefer we believe that AA77 was hijacked for just shits and giggles.
AA77 was hijacked and then the passengers killed and the body parts tossed inside the pentagon

AA77 was hijacked and then the passengers killed and the body parts tossed inside the pentagon

My point exactly. The conspiracy guys have no rationale' for anything. All they do is pick-nits here and there without looking at the real questions.
1. which agency/entity did it?
2. why was it done?
3. how many people were involved?
4. who is going to spill the beans and sell a book?

There is no "there" there.

Yes and the recorded rate for the security cameras at the Pentagon is one Frame per second. At 530 MPH the plane could easily cover the distance between takes. As we have seen in the frames that were released.

Yes and the recorded rate for the security cameras at the Pentagon is one Frame per second. At 530 MPH the plane could easily cover the distance between takes. As we have seen in the frames that were released.
i guess these morons are expecting the Pentagon to have high speed HD cameras back in 2001 similar to the high speed cameras they use on the discovery channels show "time warp"
only problem there is is they didn't exist back then

Last edited:

Please post any "frames" that were released.

As I have never seen any.

Thank You

Forum List

Back