🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WTF. College BBall Players Kneel to American Anthem Protesting Nearby Confederacy Rally

I protest the Confederacy by slapping the kids of strangers. If you have a problem with this, it must be because youre a racist.

Last edited:
Let'em kneel and ignore them. To kneel at the flag thinking it is sending a message is just stupid but I for one do not care and giving these retards this much attention is beyond stupid...

Let'em kneel and ignore them. To kneel at the flag thinking it is sending a message is just stupid but I for one do not care and giving these retards this much attention is beyond stupid...

The kids likely have zero clue what the Civil War was all about. It went well beyond just slavery

The kids likely have zero clue what the Civil War was all about. It went well beyond just slavery

Sassy,

Most people do not know what the War of Insurrection was about!

Hell many of them confused Lee battle flag for the Confederate Flag, so ya know they failed U.S. History...

OK, you dont like the Confederacy for whatever jack ass reasons you have, so you protest THE FLAG OF THE NATION THAT BEAT THEM AND ENDED SLAVERY?

These people are stupid as hell.

Ole Miss Players Kneel in Response to Confederacy Rally | Breitbart
Yep, and if modern NAZIs hold a rally nearby glorifying a dead issue after being soundly beaten, they'd probably kneel then too in a WTF protest.
Wow, you dont get it either.

So what issue that pisses you off would you not think it appropriate to slam on Old Glory for, idjit?

The US FLAG ENDED SLAVERY, chumpsky, to protest against it because of Southern heritage is just plain STOOOOOOOOOOPID.

All Basketball got ruined in the mid-90s' we have HS "grads" that cannot read getting full scholarship to top Universities. Used to be a few cheats, now it is most under AA title 9 etc. No link. NBA refs cheat, the NFL is right there too. You are welcome.

All Basketball got ruined in the mid-90s' we have HS "grads" that cannot read getting full scholarship to top Universities. Used to be a few cheats, now it is most under AA title 9 etc. No link. NBA refs cheat, the NFL is right there too. You are welcome.
There Was A Controversy
About A HS Kid Going Pro
Before Graduating High School

OK, you dont like the Confederacy for whatever jack ass reasons you have,

I know, right? I can’t imagine why any black American would have a problem with the confederacy. That’s just insane
Yeah, I mean blacks fought for the South, many slaves voluntarily worked to protect their homes and lands.

Why cant libtards understand that stopping Sherman and other invading Union armies outweighed preserving slavery for most people in the South?

But some hate the South anyway because they are ignorant, but WHY PROTEST AGAINST THE BANNER OF THE ARMIES THAT REANNEXED THE SOUTH AND ENDED SLAVERY THERE?

That makes ZERO sense in the real world.

Sassy,

Most people do not know what the War of Insurrection was about!

Hell many of them confused Lee battle flag for the Confederate Flag, so ya know they failed U.S. History...

Yesterday on Fox, they had a segment about a group of college students (I forget where) tore down a statue of General Lee. Funny thing about it was the General Lee was a WWII general.

Forum List

Back