‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

Now HE is a textbook example of someone not suited to being a public servant. Prosecute his ass for assault and battery and toss him in jail for a year. That is about as egregious as you can get.
He is suited to serve as this system is a system of violent coercion anyway. When it manifests itself in public settings...people need to get used to it. It's what they're asking for and they need to see it for themselves.

Maybe they'll be more cautious about their leftist totalitarianism if they know there are consequences.

Wrong. Had the journo assaulted him in any manner I would agree with you. He didn't, thus this is a simple case of a asshole losing control of himself and initiating an unprovoked attack.
We don't know what happened. I doubt it was unprovoked.

I am basing my judgement on the audio that was provided. I hear no insult, or sounds that indicate a attack. I hear a politician getting frustrated and losing control of himself.
That's fair enough I guess. You know me though, I hate the left. I have a hard time sympathizing with media types.

Another Breaking Update

Ben Jacobs attention seeking reporter girlfriend is the same one who made the BS charge against Trump's at the time campaign manager, Cory Lewandowski, for assault during the primaries. Guess who?

Michelle Fields
Michelle%20Fields%2C%20Ben%20Jacobs.%20Photo%20by%20Tony%20Powell.%20%22End%20of%20Europe%22%20Book%20Party.%20The%20Wyoming.%20March%209%2C%202017-S.jpg

Every day Republicans become more and more "emboldened" and violent, as a result, putting all Americans in potential danger. Always be on guard when interacting with a Republican, you just never know which one of them is going to snap like this nutjob candidate did.

Every day Republicans become more and more "emboldened" and violent, as a result, putting all Americans in potential danger. Always be on guard when interacting with a Republican, you just never know which one of them is going to snap like this nutjob candidate did.

It's the three stooges , Obama, Hillary and Eric holder funded in part by the octopus of Soros and Tom ...

Sure thing junior. tell that to shrilary operative scott foval who was paid to incite violence at trump rallies. In other words piss off clown boy.

This is just another consequence of what happens when you have hayseed dickboy dumbass rednecks thinking they can help this country by voting. These are stupid, racist, violent people (who call themselves the "alt right") that elected a stupid, racist, violent President and a stupid, racist, violent legislature and now are trying to add a stupid, racist, violent asshole from Montana.

The problem isn't these peoples' right to vote, it's that they deliberately choose to vote irresponsibly. And this violent prick in Montana is a prime example. The alt right is all about violence. You see it in this Montana incident, you see it in the President and you see it at this very message board with threads inferring violence if Trump gets impeached.

We've seen people like this before, just not in this country.

This is just another consequence of what happens when you have hayseed dickboy dumbass rednecks thinking they can help this country by voting. These are stupid, racist, violent people (who call themselves the "alt right") that elected a stupid, racist, violent President and a stupid, racist, violent legislature and now are trying to add a stupid, racist, violent asshole from Montana.

The problem isn't these peoples' right to vote, it's that they deliberately choose to vote irresponsibly. And this violent prick in Montana is a prime example. The alt right is all about violence. You see it in this Montana incident, you see it in the President and you see it at this very message board with threads inferring violence if Trump gets impeached.

We've seen people like this before, just not in this country.

Funny you don't mention the democrat operatives who were paid to incite violence. Bit of a hypocrite there billo.

He was trespassing. He entered the office without permission, a big no-no for the press.

“Jacobs was asked to leave,” the statement reads. “After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground.

“It’s unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.”

The asshole reporter got exactly what he deserved. He refused to leave and had no right to be there. Anyone would have the right to use force on him.

GOP issued the statement saying that reporter grabbed the candidate.
And witnesses say this:
"To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte,"

You mean other than the fact he wasn't supposed to be there and was asked to leave, and refused to do so. He was provoking him, that is aggression and he got what he deserved.

Why do you feel the need to lie, do you look at yourself in the mirror and feel good about your lies? Do you go to sleep feeling like an honorable person? This was ONE Republican, why do you feel the need to spread your lies?

They guy's Bullshit level apparently had been reached.
I suspect that alot of this kind of thing is going to be repeated all over the country.
We're getting tired of being lied about. Tired of being attacked. Tired of the left and their tactics.
I bought a "Make America Great Again" hat and I'll be wearing it everywhere.
If anyone gives me any shit they're gonna be spitting teeth.

Another angry, frustrated Republican – a consequence of the failed Trump ‘presidency.’
So....you attack us because you little Snowflakes lost an election.
Now you think you have the moral high ground.
That's rich.
And the Trump presidency isn't failing. It's winning. There will be so much winning that we can't stand it. It's too much winning.

I suspect that alot of this kind of thing is going to be repeated all over the country.
We're getting tired of being lied about. Tired of being attacked. Tired of the left and their tactics.
:boohoo:

:boohoo:
Paybacks are a bitch.
Casey_Heynes_Bully_25.gif

Funny you don't mention the democrat operatives who were paid to incite violence. Bit of a hypocrite there billo.
If you're referring to the republican town halls, I've seen no evidence that is true. If you're referring to ANTIFA, I'm sure there is evidence some of that is true.

Overall, there is far more violence from the alt right. Just look at the threads on this board with the most vitriol, they are right wing threads.

Hell, I won't grin at you, I'll laugh. LOL

Forum List

Back