‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

Media Outlets Rescind Endorsements Of GOP Candidate Charged With Assaulting Reporter

“He does not represent Montana values and he should not represent us in Congress,” one newspaper said.
Multiple media outlets rescinded their endorsements of a Republican congressional candidate after he was charged with assaulting a reporter.

The Billings Gazette, the Missoulian and the Helena Independent Record had all endorsed Greg Gianforte, who is running to fill an open U.S. House seat in Montana. But they all changed their minds after Gianforte was arrested for assaulting Guardian journalist Ben Jacobs at a campaign event on Wednesday.

More: Media Outlets Rescind Endorsements Of GOP Candidate Charged With Assaulting Reporter

Good luck to the cowboy!

Fox News Backs Up Reporter

Gianforte was reportedly set to be interviewed by Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna when Jacobs interrupted. In a written account of what she witnessed, Acuna said Gianforte manhandled Jacobs, even though Jacobs did not “show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte.”

“At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him,” Acuna wrote. She said the TV crew “watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of ‘I’m sick and tired of this!’”

Montana Is About To Send Trump -- And Democrats -- A Big Message

Apparently the Fox News reporters in the room backed up the victim. Also, Gianforte reportedly has a history of being volatile and having a short fuse.

Cool, I would love to do the same to hundreds of other members of the media who claim they are objective.
Hope he got his nose broken.

You really don't understand a free press. The man asked a simple question. He did not attack anyone. You are a animal and nothing else. It is a shame that someone like you is allowed to vote.

Republican candidate 'body-slams' Guardian reporter in Montana

Audio obtained of Greg Gianforte attacking a reporter on the eve of a special election to fill a congressional seat vacated by a member of the Trump administration

The Republican candidate for Montana’s congressional seat slammed a Guardian reporter to the floor on the eve of the state’s special election, breaking his glasses and shouting, “Get the hell out of here.”

Ben Jacobs, a Guardian political reporter, was asking Greg Gianforte, a tech millionaire running for the seat vacated by Ryan Zinke, about the Republican healthcare plan when the candidate allegedly “body-slammed” the reporter.

“He took me to the ground,” Jacobs said by phone from the back of an ambulance. “This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me in reporting on politics.”
<more>
sounds like they may need, "hazardous duty" pay.

I dont think this man has the temperament to be in the House.

But kudos to him for taking out the trash, lol.

Do you seriously consider yourself a Christian?

Oh, of course I do, which is why I moderated my language.

You forget that people here have read your posts.

You are NOT christian.
You are NOT an American, so we don't care what YOU think.

Wow, that's intense. The Republican was very pro this bill. But then he was questioned, in a polite manner, about the huge number of Americans Republicans are desperately trying to f*ck over and he snapped.
I wonder if Trump will pay for the candidate's legal fees. Remember, Trump promoted violence.

Snowflake "reporter" needs to learn his place. He was told TWICE someone else would talk to him about.Stop being such a disrespectful asshole.I love it.

Whoever condones this is devoid of decency.
The left condones political violence more than any group. Go see for yourself on YouTube.

Both sides have done it. It's wrong. Saying the left does it does not excuse this.
I can produce 10 videos of democrat violence for every 1 video you find showing the opposite. Quit acting like we are all the same. The facts clearly show you are wrong.

Wow, that's intense. The Republican was very pro this bill. But then he was questioned, in a polite manner, about the huge number of Americans Republicans are desperately trying to f*ck over and he snapped.
I wonder if Trump will pay for the candidate's legal fees. Remember, Trump promoted violence.

Snowflake "reporter" needs to learn his place. He was told TWICE someone else would talk to him about.Stop being such a disrespectful asshole.I love it.

The statement does not go with the audio. Not at all.

I listened to the entire video. He got what he deserved for being a disrespectful little shit.

You are a good little Nazi. He was respectful and it was uncalled for. This guy should be in jail not the House.

They guy's Bullshit level apparently had been reached.
I suspect that alot of this kind of thing is going to be repeated all over the country.
We're getting tired of being lied about. Tired of being attacked. Tired of the left and their tactics.
I bought a "Make America Great Again" hat and I'll be wearing it everywhere.
If anyone gives me any shit they're gonna be spitting teeth.
Hell, I won't grin at you, I'll laugh. LOL
Tough talk from a keyboard pussy.

Did you read your own post? Unless you didn't claim anonymously on the internet that people will be 'spitting teeth' due to your choice of head wear then I'd say you're the 'keyboard pussy'. I'm not a fan of hypocrites.
I didn't threaten your punk-ass, did I?

I said any fucker HERE, where I live, who feels I need to remove my hat will get a knuckle sandwich.

Piss on you BTW.

Funny you don't mention the democrat operatives who were paid to incite violence. Bit of a hypocrite there billo.
If you're referring to the republican town halls, I've seen no evidence that is true. If you're referring to ANTIFA, I'm sure there is evidence some of that is true.

Overall, there is far more violence from the alt right. Just look at the threads on this board with the most vitriol, they are right wing threads.

Show us evidence of violence from the alt-right, all ten of them. They are a boogie man created by a progressive media to have someone to blame for the lefts failures. We KNOW that foval was paid to incite violence at trump rallies. We KNOW this. We KNOW that antifa is a progressive group that has been paid to attack people, and vandalize communities to spread a miasma of fear to try and get the repubs to go away.

So, by all means show us all of the violent attacks by the alt right twits.

And this is how tyranny starts. And you support it. What an asshole you are.
Democrats have been assaulting people non stop, but I've never seen you respond to THAT violence.

For example, telling crowds to attack constitutionally guaranteed protesters, right?

'put them in the hospital'

'carry them out of stretchers'

"kill them"

'I'll pay your defense bills'

Oh wait - that's trump.

BUT, the real point is that our republic cannot survive without open and free journalism that RWNJs like you are against.

Sorry cupcake but the First Amendment is here to stay.
Post 3 videos of Republican riots. Betcha can't. Meanwhile I can show you HUNDREDS of videos of left wing riots/assaults.

Just because someone else does it, that makes it okay? That is what I would expect from a 9 year old child not a adult.

Do you seriously consider yourself a Christian?

Oh, of course I do, which is why I moderated my language.

You forget that people here have read your posts.

You are NOT christian.
You are NOT an American, so we don't care what YOU think.

Whoever condones this is devoid of decency.
The left condones political violence more than any group. Go see for yourself on YouTube.

Both sides have done it. It's wrong. Saying the left does it does not excuse this.
I can produce 10 videos of democrat violence for every 1 video you find showing the opposite. Quit acting like we are all the same. The facts clearly show you are wrong.

The statement does not go with the audio. Not at all.

I listened to the entire video. He got what he deserved for being a disrespectful little shit.

You are a good little Nazi. He was respectful and it was uncalled for. This guy should be in jail not the House.

He deserves a fucking medal...

Media Outlets Rescind Endorsements Of GOP Candidate Charged With Assaulting Reporter

“He does not represent Montana values and he should not represent us in Congress,” one newspaper said.
Multiple media outlets rescinded their endorsements of a Republican congressional candidate after he was charged with assaulting a reporter.

The Billings Gazette, the Missoulian and the Helena Independent Record had all endorsed Greg Gianforte, who is running to fill an open U.S. House seat in Montana. But they all changed their minds after Gianforte was arrested for assaulting Guardian journalist Ben Jacobs at a campaign event on Wednesday.

More: Media Outlets Rescind Endorsements Of GOP Candidate Charged With Assaulting Reporter

Good luck to the cowboy!
Yeah...we know.
You liberal trash don't like people who fight back.

That little qu33r, MSM propaganda douchebag who got ragdolled actually cost taxpayer thousands of dollars by pretending his elbow was injured.

Every day Republicans become more and more "emboldened" and violent, as a result, putting all Americans in potential danger. Always be on guard when interacting with a Republican, you just never know which one of them is going to snap like this nutjob candidate did.
Why do you feel the need to lie, do you look at yourself in the mirror and feel good about your lies? Do you go to sleep feeling like an honorable person? This was ONE Republican, why do you feel the need to spread your lies?

It's not a "lie" just because it makes you feel uncomfortable. Hell, even on this very forum I've received numerous physical threats and even death threats from right wing pieces of shit. You guys are absolutely unhinged. Every single one of you is a potential ticking time bomb.

Every day Republicans become more and more "emboldened" and violent, as a result, putting all Americans in potential danger. Always be on guard when interacting with a Republican, you just never know which one of them is going to snap like this nutjob candidate did.
Why do you feel the need to lie, do you look at yourself in the mirror and feel good about your lies? Do you go to sleep feeling like an honorable person? This was ONE Republican, why do you feel the need to spread your lies?

It's not a "lie" just because it makes you feel uncomfortable. Hell, even on this very forum I've received numerous physical threats and even death threats from right wing pieces of shit. You guys are absolutely unhinged. Every single one of you is a potential ticking time bomb.
And yet you are still here and obviously alive....such a cry baby. I get threats every day from leftist scum on FB because they can't handle a dissenting opinion.

I am well-liked here because I am a nice guy and simply state facts. Even the Crooked Hillary folks enjoy my content. Am I right SYTFE!

They guy's Bullshit level apparently had been reached.
I suspect that alot of this kind of thing is going to be repeated all over the country.
We're getting tired of being lied about. Tired of being attacked. Tired of the left and their tactics.
I bought a "Make America Great Again" hat and I'll be wearing it everywhere.
If anyone gives me any shit they're gonna be spitting teeth.
Hell, I won't grin at you, I'll laugh. LOL
Tough talk from a keyboard pussy.
Yes....I agree having read some of your posts about this.

Rush just played the audio of the douchebag who the Montana dude ragdolled. The douchebag MSM qu33r said, "You broke my glasses." Where is the evidence of the broken glasses?

Forum List

Back