‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

Misdemeanor is a joke. It should be a felony. The fact that the sheriff is a donor is reason to be cautious as well. Gianforte should be in jail right now.

They guy's Bullshit level apparently had been reached.
I suspect that alot of this kind of thing is going to be repeated all over the country.
We're getting tired of being lied about. Tired of being attacked. Tired of the left and their tactics.
I bought a "Make America Great Again" hat and I'll be wearing it everywhere.
If anyone gives me any shit they're gonna be spitting teeth.

Tired of being lied about? Republicans have been lying about the Clintons for nearly 30 years.

Trump lied about Obama's birth certificate for more than 5 years.

They're lying about Seth Rich right now.

I don't recall any left wing politicians assaulting the press.

GOP issued the statement saying that reporter grabbed the candidate.
And witnesses say this:
"To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte,"

You mean other than the fact he wasn't supposed to be there and was asked to leave, and refused to do so. He was provoking him, that is aggression and he got what he deserved.
Misdemeanor is a joke. It should be a felony. The fact that the sheriff is a donor is reason to be cautious as well. Gianforte should be in jail right now.
It doesn't even sound like a felony assault case.

I suspect that alot of this kind of thing is going to be repeated all over the country.
We're getting tired of being lied about. Tired of being attacked. Tired of the left and their tactics.
Hell, I won't grin at you, I'll laugh. LOL
Tough talk from a keyboard pussy.

Assaulted the candidate and got his ass kicked. Shouldn't have played with the bull wouldn't have gotten the horns. I for one thoroughly enjoy watching the 5th column leftist elitist media members being destroyed.

Funny you don't mention the democrat operatives who were paid to incite violence. Bit of a hypocrite there billo.
If you're referring to the republican town halls, I've seen no evidence that is true. If you're referring to ANTIFA, I'm sure there is evidence some of that is true.

Overall, there is far more violence from the alt right. Just look at the threads on this board with the most vitriol, they are right wing threads.
As if....

You spit on us long enough.. you're gonna get clocked!!!

tumblr_ntbumnmnrz1qksk74o3_500.gif

So the Congressman's staff released a statement that the congressman merely grabbed the wrist of the guy because he was shoving a microphone in the Congressman's face interrupting another interview, then the little fagot Guardian reporter fell over all of his own and dragged the Congressman down on top of him by also grabbing the congressman's wrist.

More staged outrage like that reporter last year that claimed Trumps campaign director Lewenkowski dragged them to the ground as well.

Conservatives need to prep for all kinds of shenanigans with leftwing journos these days it seems.

Hell, I won't grin at you, I'll laugh. LOL
Tough talk from a keyboard pussy.

Did you read your own post? Unless you didn't claim anonymously on the internet that people will be 'spitting teeth' due to your choice of head wear then I'd say you're the 'keyboard pussy'. I'm not a fan of hypocrites.

mudwhistle said:
You spit on us long enough.. you're gonna get clocked!!!

Conservatives are cute when they do the Internet Tough Guy thing, in the same way that yapping chihuahuas are cute.

So, thread summary:

The two sides here are totally different.

All of the liberals are peaceful and democratic.

Most of the conservatives are violent and fascist.

That is, everyone is acting in the usual fashion.

Forum List

Back