‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

GOP issued the statement saying that reporter grabbed the candidate.

Also said he entered a room he was not invited into.

Asked to leave twice and didn't.

Of course, Lakhota can't get the other side of the story...

Just gotta post bullshit.
And all the witnesses stated that was a lie. What assholes you people are.

Rob_Quist_Handout.png

Good luck to the Montana cowboy in the election tomorrow!

He's a cowboy ?

Where does it say he rode a horse ?

I can't find it anywhere.

So just to be clear, even with my misspelling his actions, which you support, still makes it assault.

For the courts to decide ... not the comrades at 'The Guardian' or 'MSNBC'.

Again, what did you hear? Or are you waiting for the courts to tell you what you heard and you are devoid of judging the information presented without Judicial approval?

Devoid...or just allowing it to play out.

I heard a reporter asked to leave a place he was not invited in the first place.

GOP issued the statement saying that reporter grabbed the candidate.

Also said he entered a room he was not invited into.

Asked to leave twice and didn't.

Of course, Lakhota can't get the other side of the story...

Just gotta post bullshit.
And all the witnesses stated that was a lie. What assholes you people are.

Go fuck yourself..

That was written before any witness statements were out.

Make youself useful and STFU

Adding that what upset the Repub candidate is that he did not want to admit that trumpcare screws over the needy, the elderly, children, women, the poor ...

Let this be a lesson to you all - if you're going to ask questions of your elected officials, have someone standing by taking a video.

Or have a gun.

Very puzzling since the cons are always saying that it's liberals who are violent.

What's puzzling ?

It's not liberals. It's the left wingers.

And if you have not seen all the tapes of riots.....then do some research.
So Greg Gianforte is a left winger?

You were the one saying liberals were violent. I was just clearing that up. The people who rioted at Berkely...and Portland....were not liberals. They were left wingers.

Whoever condones this is devoid of decency.
The left condones political violence more than any group. Go see for yourself on YouTube.

Both sides have done it. It's wrong. Saying the left does it does not excuse this.
I can produce 10 videos of democrat violence for every 1 video you find showing the opposite. Quit acting like we are all the same. The facts clearly show you are wrong.

Finding other people who committed the same crime as your only defense is guaranteed to get you convicted.

That's exactly the same defense that my 11 year old son uses when he gets in trouble for talking or fooling around at school.

"But Jimmy was talking too!"

I don't give a fuck about Jimmy.

Wow, that's intense. The Republican was very pro this bill. But then he was questioned, in a polite manner, about the huge number of Americans Republicans are desperately trying to f*ck over and he snapped.
I wonder if Trump will pay for the candidate's legal fees. Remember, Trump promoted violence.

Snowflake "reporter" needs to learn his place. He was told TWICE someone else would talk to him about.Stop being such a disrespectful asshole.I love it.

Exactly what your fascist heroes said.

The job of journalists is to get the info we need. NOT to get the info that some politician wants us to know.

You RWNJs are so ready to give away our rights and freedoms but really, you need to be careful what you wish for.

The disrespectful snowflake was told TWICE to talk to the person with the information. He should learn to listen next time. "journalists" think they can do whatever they want just because they claim to be media.

Is TWICE the threshold for which assault is authorized?

Here is from the article:

The Gallatin County Sheriff's Office said it was conducting an ongoing investigation into "allegations of an assault involving Greg Gianforte," but didn't provide further details.

Of course, the Guardian reporter goes right to the press so this gets tried quickly in the court of public opinion.

He has no regard for the legal process.

Bodyslammed ???

If I had bodyslammed him, he'd be headed to the morgue.
Oh, big tough guy. We are all so afraid as we sit behind our anonymous keyboards.

Here is from the article:

The Gallatin County Sheriff's Office said it was conducting an ongoing investigation into "allegations of an assault involving Greg Gianforte," but didn't provide further details.

Of course, the Guardian reporter goes right to the press so this gets tried quickly in the court of public opinion.

He has no regard for the legal process.

Bodyslammed ???

If I had bodyslammed him, he'd be headed to the morgue.
Oh, big tough guy. We are all so afraid as we sit behind our anonymous keyboards.

Just listening to the tape...it was over in 15 seconds...

He was already whinning and all he said was "you broke my glasses".

You must be a pussy too.....you clearly don't know that a good bodyslam would put you in the hospital for days.

Wow, that's intense. The Republican was very pro this bill. But then he was questioned, in a polite manner, about the huge number of Americans Republicans are desperately trying to f*ck over and he snapped.
I wonder if Trump will pay for the candidate's legal fees. Remember, Trump promoted violence.

Snowflake "reporter" needs to learn his place. He was told TWICE someone else would talk to him about.Stop being such a disrespectful asshole.I love it.

Exactly what your fascist heroes said.

The job of journalists is to get the info we need. NOT to get the info that some politician wants us to know.

You RWNJs are so ready to give away our rights and freedoms but really, you need to be careful what you wish for.

The disrespectful snowflake was told TWICE to talk to the person with the information. He should learn to listen next time. "journalists" think they can do whatever they want just because they claim to be media.

Is TWICE the threshold for which assault is authorized?

Legally speaking, simple assault is a tricky business. It's a misdemeanour and not vigorously prosecuted. That opens up the mitigating circumstances of trespassing on the part of the reporter.

In some jurisdictions reasonable force can be used to eject a trespasser to prevent an incident or disturbance.

The allegations of the 'reporter' opens up a legal can of worms.

Reporter faked it and dubbed in sound effects

Did Alicia also make it up?

Alicia Acuna said:
During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

Forum List

Back