WTF?! Judge orders deployed Sailor to appear or lose custody of child

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Judge Orders Deployed US Sailor To Attend Custody Hearing Or Lose Daughter, Face Arrest « CBS Seattle

Just when you think you've seen it all in regard to our Service members bring treated soo poorly, a story like this rears its ugly head. Unbelievable.

Here's the contact information for this disgraceful moron.

Judge Margaret M.S. Noe, Circuit Court I
425 N. Main St.
Judicial Bldg. 3rd Floor
Adrian, MI 49221
Phone: (517) 264-4597
If anything? This idiot judge has no like for Service people...Lib would be my guess.

So I guess if he misses the date? The Navy will put him in a brig in that Sub...until they get to a port, NO?

WHERE is the Navy defending this guy?

Judge Orders Deployed US Sailor To Attend Custody Hearing Or Lose Daughter, Face Arrest « CBS Seattle

Just when you think you've seen it all in regard to our Service members bring treated soo poorly, a story like this rears its ugly head. Unbelievable.

Here's the contact information for this disgraceful moron.

Judge Margaret M.S. Noe, Circuit Court I
425 N. Main St.
Judicial Bldg. 3rd Floor
Adrian, MI 49221
Phone: (517) 264-4597
If anything? This idiot judge has no like for Service people...Lib would be my guess.

So I guess if he misses the date? The Navy will put him in a brig in that Sub...until they get to a port, NO?

WHERE is the Navy defending this guy?

I don't know? I went to the article and was reading some of the replies, posts and it would seem that there is a law to protect service members deployed in protecting this nation, from this very thing happening but this liberal Judge has chosen to ignore it. Sad..

Forum List

Back