WTF — Kanye For President

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
From The Associated Press 6 June 2016:
------------------------------------------------------------
What was supposed to be a surprise Kanye West show in New York City quickly turned to chaos as thousands of fans descended on the venue. More than 4,000 people swarmed Webster Hall, which only holds 1,500, early Monday morning for the pop-up show. They climbed on top of cars, dumpsters and scaffolding and hung out of windows hoping to get a better view.

article

Really beyond my conprehension...

What was supposed to be a surprise Kanye West show in New York City quickly turned to chaos as thousands of fans descended on the venue. More than 4,000 people swarmed Webster Hall, which only holds 1,500, early Monday morning for the pop-up show. They climbed on top of cars, dumpsters and scaffolding and hung out of windows hoping to get a better view.

article

This is old news. Why is it beyond your comprehension? Anyone can run for POTUS.

article

Yo, not enough Blacks to Elect the Scum-Bag!

"GTP"

article

Yo, the reaction to Black Racist Kanye West's hijacking of the microphone from White Girl Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, screwed his chances!!! Yo, a Black Person should Win the Award, not a White Person, his thoughts, not mine!!!!!!
Kanye-5.jpg

"GTP"
ZoolanderWhoamI.gif

All right!

and for the 2020 presidential race, instead of debates, perhaps all the candidates will attempt to sing Bohemian Rhapsody.

Shouldn't be tough to beat Kanye.

article

Really beyond my comprehension...

This is old news. Why is it beyond your comprehension? Anyone can run for POTUS.

Not "old news"! What's "beyond my comprehension" is the clamoring to see this nutcase' antics.

article

Not "old news"! What's "beyond my comprehension" is the clamoring to see this nutcase' antics.

Yeah its old. He announced this at the 2015 VMAs. Who is clamoring to see a nutcases antics besides Trump supporters?

All right!

and for the 2020 presidential race, instead of debates, perhaps all the candidates will attempt to sing Bohemian Rhapsody.

Really, far beyond my comprehension...

article

Yeah its old. He announced this at the 2015 VMAs. Who is clamoring to see a nutcases antics besides Trump supporters?

It's not old. The Webster Hall gathering was just yesterday...

All right!

Yo, singing is not a requirement, BRAINS are!!!

"GTP"
SPOOK!
Ghost.jpg

article

The VMAs were not yesterday.

article

It was “bedlam” in the streets on Manhattan’s Lower East Side after Kanye West canceled a pop-up concert early Monday morning.

article/video

Forum List

Back