WTF: Trump to nominate former news anchor as UN ambassador.

President Donald Trump has offered State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert the job of U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, an administration official told DailyMail.com on Thursday.

Fox News Channel and ABC News reeporters first broke the news. It's unclear whether Nauert has accepted the role, which would thrust her onto the world stage in place of outgoing ambassador Nikki Haley – a Trump favorite.

Nauert took over State Department spokeswoman duties in April 2017 after years at ABC News and a stint as an anchor at Fox News......

Unlike Haley, she has no practical policy-making or political experience.

Trump taps State Dept. spokeswoman and former Fox News anchor Heather Nauert as next UN ambassador | Daily Mail Online

So, I guess Trump is not through making us the world's laughingstock.
Wouldn’t your post be more accurate if you said State Department Spokeswoman offered UN job instead of former news anchor?

Wouldn’t that be like you being referred to as former McDonalds drive thru worker at your next job?

She’s already been in the State Department and happens to be a former anchor. Funny how they dwell on her “short stint” at Fox, when she was also at ABC.

Phony outrage of the day thread.
She was a reporter. She was a spokesperson for the short time she has been at state. She is as qualified for UN ambassador as Ivanka is to make East Asian policy.

:boo_hoo14:

President Donald Trump has offered State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert the job of U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, an administration official told DailyMail.com on Thursday.

Fox News Channel and ABC News reeporters first broke the news. It's unclear whether Nauert has accepted the role, which would thrust her onto the world stage in place of outgoing ambassador Nikki Haley – a Trump favorite.

Nauert took over State Department spokeswoman duties in April 2017 after years at ABC News and a stint as an anchor at Fox News......

Trump taps State Dept. spokeswoman and former Fox News anchor Heather Nauert as next UN ambassador | Daily Mail Online

Wouldn’t your post be more accurate if you said State Department Spokeswoman offered UN job instead of former news anchor?

Wouldn’t that be like you being referred to as former McDonalds drive thru worker at your next job?
Yeah, like being a spokeswoman, a glorified PR job, for a few short years at State makes one qualified to be an Ambassador to the UN.

Last edited:
After SecState Hillary and Kerry, shes massively overqualified.

"The bidding for the former UN Headquarters between Related and Vornado has been furious. We're currently at $2.4 billion..."

Don't know who it is. But I bet you she is good looking. That is about all Trump seems to care about with women...with a few exceptions.

*edit*

LOL...yup. Just looked whom she was. Sure enough...she is very good looking (gorgeous for 48, IMO).
Watch your crotch lady whenever you are alone with the Manchild.

Trump...what a sad git....LOL.
You people are so unhinged it’s insane. All for women right? Just the ugly ones though, and no conservatives ones for sure. But you say you don’t judge people?

Women are less likely to suffer felony indictment. Doesn't tRump hold the record of indictment of staff and appointments?

Women are less likely to suffer felony indictment. Doesn't tRump hold the record of indictment of staff and appointments?

Do you hold the record for stupid posts in a thread?

Yeah, like being a spokeswoman, a glorified PR job, for a few short years at State makes one qualified to be an Ambassador to the UN.
What job do you currently hold that makes you qualified to make that decision?

Yeah, like being a spokesman, a glorified PR job, for a few short years at State makes one qualified to be an Ambassador to the UN.

Being the spokesperson for the Department of State means that she is current with all global issues. She is more qualified than the other female ambassadors to the UN. She is dialed into State and Mike Pompeo, which means she knows the job. I'm sure her UN staff knows all the necessary UN protocols. I'm sure she'll be fine. Don't understand why the Left is whining about a "qualified woman" as UN ambassador?

With all due respect John...you liberals gave us Barack Obama...a Junior Senator who was a lousy legislator...a non entity as a lawyer...and a non published college lecturer...to be President of the United States! Maybe the Nobel Committee will give Nauert a Nobel Peace prize for showing up for work like they gave to Barry?

What job do you currently hold that makes you qualified to make that decision?
Don't give me that red herring BS. Tell me what makes a person without political experience, without policy experience, without any experience outside a year or two as a spokeswomen at State qualified for UN ambassador?

Do you hold the record for stupid posts in a thread?

Both my statement and question are true.

Forum List

Back