WWE have announced The Undertaker will be inducted into this years Hall Of Fame on Friday April 1

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
WWE Hall of Fame, tonight you’re going one on one with DA UNDERTAKER!

The Undertaker's Hall of Fame speech is without a doubt the most anticipated HoF speech ever...i will post it

The Undertaker's Hall of Fame speech is without a doubt the most anticipated HoF speech ever...i will post it

April 1st?

I'm sure many fools will celebrate.

• Banned
don't do this to my bro Ziggler... noooooo

FL6OnjzXsAMbXa_

Hard to believe that the Death Valley native is being enshrined, considering the fact that he literally crucified and tried to marry the boss's daughter in a dark wedding.

I guess Vince saw past this, and agree to put him in the HOF anyhow.

• Banned
"to sum it up, he's one tough SOB" - Steve Austin on Undertaker

What is the WWE stuff doing in a sports thread? It's not a sport.

Shhhh don't tell any of these folks it's fake.

I never liked undertaker. And not in a good way. I was sick of it. I especially hated him with paul bearer. But now looking back of course you got to respect that career. But I hate when my friends try to put him on Mount Rushmore

Brock Lesnar photographed on 3/24/91. The very day The Undertaker defeated Jimmy Snuka at Wrestlemania 7, where he began his undefeated streak. Little did he know at the time, 23 years later he would be the one to break it ... and oh yeah, this is also the undertaker birthday!!!!

FOn1ypbVEAwNqhd

outside of stern you would not know them,they are S.Cal radio people....
LOL Howard Stern.. the guy who got famous being anti-establishment and now parrots the woke establishment talking points like a spineless cuck gustapo soldier.

He's a white-knight beta male. Absolutely pathetic excuse for an individual.

BACK ON TOPIC!
I don't want to start a new thread. Who's on your Mount Rushmore?

My friends want Cena on it. I don't.

I want Piper on it.

I want Jericho on it.

Hogan is 1.

The Rock is 2

Stone Cold is 3

Flair should be 4

No Undertaker is not on Mount Rushmore.

I think Wrestling needs more than 4 on the Mount Rushmore but who are your top 4? Hard to not have Jericho on it. And Piper was so fucking good!

Forum List

Back