WWE have announced The Undertaker will be inducted into this years Hall Of Fame on Friday April 1

I don't want to start a new thread. Who's on your Mount Rushmore?

My friends want Cena on it. I don't.

I want Piper on it.

I want Jericho on it.

Hogan is 1.

The Rock is 2

Stone Cold is 3

Flair should be 4

No Undertaker is not on Mount Rushmore.

I think Wrestling needs more than 4 on the Mount Rushmore but who are your top 4? Hard to not have Jericho on it. And Piper was so fucking good!
Hogan, Riddle, Warrior, Luger...all blonde muscled alpha males!

The Undertaker's entrance is the best of all entrances. It is pure expectation of dominance and dread to his opponent from when he comes first into view to when he climbs the steps to enter the ring. The music and words are a passed down generational one we all have heard and know our time is coming at some point.

I don't want to start a new thread. Who's on your Mount Rushmore?

My friends want Cena on it. I don't.

I want Piper on it.

I want Jericho on it.

Hogan is 1.

The Rock is 2

Stone Cold is 3

Flair should be 4

No Undertaker is not on Mount Rushmore.

I think Wrestling needs more than 4 on the Mount Rushmore but who are your top 4? Hard to not have Jericho on it. And Piper was so fucking good!
1. Hogan
2. The Rock
3. Andre the Giant
4. The Undertaker

1. Hogan
2. The Rock
3. Andre the Giant
4. The Undertaker
I have to respect your choices. I don't agree with two of them, but I asked. LOL.

Hard to argue too. I think the WWE Mount Rushmore really needs 10 spots.

Jericho. Still doing it over in AEW and still funny as fuck
MJF maybe one day. Has potential
Rock for sure. You watched just to see what he'd say
Stone Cold for sure. You hung on every word
I don't like Hogan but he has to be on it
I don't love Flair but he has to be on it.
I don't love Cena but they say he needs to be on it. He was big when I wasn't watching
Andre
Undertaker
Piper
Maybe Lesner?
Roman one day? Doesn't talk good enough. You got to be great at both. That's why not Andre or Undertaker. Know what I mean? The Rock was a great Wrestler and on the Mic. Same for Jericho, Cena, Stone Cold.

ROMAN SUCKS!
He doesn't suck if he's just one of many other good wrestlers. He shouldn't be the face of WWE forever. Just until they find someone better because he's not that great at the talking. That is key. It's why the Rock and Stone Cold were so great. You tuned in each week to hear what they were gonna say. So fucking funny. Jericho has it too. So does MJF.

I hate so many Wrestlers like Edge, Christian, Jeff Hardy, Happy Corbin, who else? Dominic Mysterio (are you kidding me with that nepotism bullshit?) Lift some weights before you try to be a WWE superstar. But maybe Dom is so skinny guys can root for one of their own in hopes they could hang with a guy like Dolph Zigler. It's insulting to watch little Dom hang with Robert Roode. As if he could. At least his midget dad is muscular.

I just don't like Roman. it's a matter of taste. i bet i'd beat him in the ring myself if it were a real fight

I just don't like Roman. it's a matter of taste. i bet i'd beat him in the ring myself if it were a real fight
I don't know he's much bigger than his cousins. You must be a bad ass. When I was younger I used to think I could take almost anyone famous. But I would have never thought I could take Roman, Seth Rawland, John Moxley, John Cena.

John Cena maybe. In my mind he's as short as Tom Cruise only with big muscles. But even he'd kick my ass. And I considered myself tough. Do you really think you could take Roman?

I saw a special on him. They said he's got the face women love and guys hate. I think they like it if you hate him. Better than if you were indifferent.

I hated Xpac. Remember that gross mother fucker? God I hated him.

Remember Rob Van Dam? Could you kick his ass? How tough are you?

I don't know he's much bigger than his cousins. You must be a bad ass. When I was younger I used to think I could take almost anyone famous. But I would have never thought I could take Roman, Seth Rawland, John Moxley, John Cena.

John Cena maybe. In my mind he's as short as Tom Cruise only with big muscles. But even he'd kick my ass. And I considered myself tough. Do you really think you could take Roman?

I saw a special on him. They said he's got the face women love and guys hate. I think they like it if you hate him. Better than if you were indifferent.

I hated Xpac. Remember that gross mother fucker? God I hated him.

Remember Rob Van Dam? Could you kick his ass? How tough are you?
Rob Van Dam would beat me...he's too technical...i'm a strong dude but i don't know too many moves

I have to respect your choices. I don't agree with two of them, but I asked. LOL.

Hard to argue too. I think the WWE Mount Rushmore really needs 10 spots.

Jericho. Still doing it over in AEW and still funny as fuck
MJF maybe one day. Has potential
Rock for sure. You watched just to see what he'd say
Stone Cold for sure. You hung on every word
I don't like Hogan but he has to be on it
I don't love Flair but he has to be on it.
I don't love Cena but they say he needs to be on it. He was big when I wasn't watching
Andre
Undertaker
Piper
Maybe Lesner?
Roman one day? Doesn't talk good enough. You got to be great at both. That's why not Andre or Undertaker. Know what I mean? The Rock was a great Wrestler and on the Mic. Same for Jericho, Cena, Stone Cold.
I think Mt. Rushmore of wrestling should be more than 4.
The Undertaker should be there because he was for many years the leader, teacher, judge, jury and executioner in the locker room. He made the other wrestlers better. I got to see him perform once and there is no feeling when the gong strikes.
I also think there should be a woman or two on that list. Beth Phoenix Moolah or Mae Young. Chyna? Lita?
Obviously Hogan and Flair need to be there. Stone Cold. Randy Savage. Triple H? Andre because he was Andre. Shawn Michaels? Brett Hart? So my final list:
The Undertaker
Hulk Hogan
The Rock
Randy Savage
Andre
Rick Flair
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold
Chyna

I think Mt. Rushmore of wrestling should be more than 4.
The Undertaker Moolah or Mae Young. Chyna?
Obviously Hogan and Flair need to be there. Stone Cold. Randy Savage. Andre because he was Andre. Brett Hart? So my final list:
The Undertaker
Hulk Hogan
The Rock
Randy Savage
Andre
Rick Flair
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold
Chyna
Oops. I fucked with your post. I like your list. And that's the bottom line because Sealybobo said so, Jabroni.

How about tag teams? I'd have to go with the Rock and Sock. LOL

I think the best was DX but my favorite would be the Brothers of Destruction. Total badasses.
I hated DX. Never loved HHH. Hated Xpac. Big Sexy Nash was gross to me. Chyna was nasty. Razor Ramone was greasy. Why would you like that nasty ass group?

Forum List

Back