WWE Recruiting in College

They have in the past many times . These promotions are paying big money now. So it would be drawn to many NCAA wrestlers. I am sure the MMA Promotions are doing the same if they're smart. I wonder how many Drama students WWE will sign up :cool: WWE’s expanding it’s college recruiting program
many collage football players who are big guys never make it in the pros....so become a pro rasstler.....

They have in the past many times . These promotions are paying big money now. So it would be drawn to many NCAA wrestlers. I am sure the MMA Promotions are doing the same if they're smart. I wonder how many Drama students WWE will sign up :cool: WWE’s expanding it’s college recruiting program
The WWE... I wonder do they target Athletes or Drama majors?

NASCAR recruits athletes as well.

The WWE... I wonder do they target Athletes or Drama majors?

NASCAR recruits athletes as well.
Whatever you think of NASCAR driving those cars a couple of inches from each other at those speeds is not something that is easy.

Back in the day, wrestling managers scoured the planet for new talent. JJ Dillon found Kamala on the African savannah just north of Kilimanjaro and brought him back to America. Wild Red Berry visited a traveling circus in Manchuria when he saw Gorilla Monsoon wrestling bears.

There are other circumstances as well, Hillbilly Jim recruited his uncle to help in the ring, Jerry Lawler asked his personal dentist, Dr. Yankem , to help him in the ring.

The idea of bringing people who didn't necessarily wrestle at the collegiate level into the professional ranks isn't unheard of and has been done for a long time.

Back in the day, wrestling managers scoured the planet for new talent. JJ Dillon found Kamala on the African savannah just north of Kilimanjaro and brought him back to America. Wild Red Berry visited a traveling circus in Manchuria when he saw Gorilla Monsoon wrestling bears.

There are other circumstances as well, Hillbilly Jim recruited his uncle to help in the ring, Jerry Lawler asked his personal dentist, Dr. Yankem , to help him in the ring.

The idea of bringing people who didn't necessarily wrestle at the collegiate level into the professional ranks isn't unheard of and has been done for a long time.
i hope you are just funnin.....

Forum List

Back