Xenophobes on parade

i wonder if these people realize these women and children are trying to escape dying.....in a violent country....and yet we turn them away....shades of inhumanity

i wonder if these people realize these women and children are trying to escape dying.....in a violent country....and yet we turn them away....shades of inhumanity
That is a DIRECT result of NAFTA. Most of the uneducated farmers lost their land as a result of falling prices and American Agriculture consolidation and Gov't subsidies.

I blame those that support the US Gov't version of "Free Trade".

Besides, they're NOT being turned away, they're just going to a DIFFERENT city in the US.

we as a country can afford war after war but we cannot afford compassion?

As I stated in another thread, passion and compassion are cottage industries of the Left.

It makes them money, it garners them votes.

And it all does nothing to improve or enhance the lives of this country's citizens while weakening us as a nation.

That is a DIRECT result of NAFTA. Most of the uneducated farmers lost their land as a result of falling prices and American Agriculture consolidation and Gov't subsidies.

Besides, they're NOT being turned away, they're just going to a DIFFERENT city in the US.

Holy Smokes!

CONGRATS on understanding that these illegals (generally) are the end result of NAFTA.

But this recent event, this children's crusade IS the result of the impression that the immigrants have that if you're young you WILL get citizenship.

It's that HOPE plan that Obama created to deal with kids who've live here their whole lives coming back to bite him on the ass.

His very good, very honorable, and excellent solution to that specific problem has lead to a very new problem.

This event sort of reminds me of when Carter's casual statement lead to Cuba dumping its refuse human beings on our shore..\

Last edited:

The Federal Government is illegally relocating these illegal aliens to cities without seeking the approval of the host locations. If these fucking pigs in DC are so in love with these criminals, let them make room for them at the Capital building.

I think they do realize that. Pretty sickening.

If it's NAFTA's fault it is our fault. No excuse to not give them asylum.

Holy Smokes!

CONGRATS on understanding that these illegals (generally) are the end result of NAFTA.

But this recent event, this children's crusade IS the result of the impression that the immigrants have that if you're young you WILL get citizenship.

It's that HOPE plan that Obama created to deal with kids who've live here their whole lives coming back to bite him on the ass.

His very good, very honorable, and excellent solution to that specific problem has lead to a very new problem.

This event sort of reminds me of when Carter's casual statement lead to Cuba dumping its refuse human beings on our shore..\
The vast majority of those Cubans are loyal and productive Americans. Net gain. We need more loyal and productive Americans.

Adopt a few of them yourself, big mouth. You pay to house and feed them and take them to the doctor for their apparent myriad of diseases.

Or just shut the fuck up. :eusa_clap:

Holy Smokes!

The vast majority of those Cubans are loyal and productive Americans. Net gain. We need more loyal and productive Americans.

Productive Americans ?? Gonna put these kids to work picking lettuce ?

Adopt a few of them yourself, big mouth. You pay to house and feed them and take them to the doctor for their apparent myriad of diseases.

Or just shut the fuck up. :eusa_clap:

Good idea. You let them get processed through immigration and I'll take a few of them in.

Holy Smokes!

Productive Americans ?? Gonna put these kids to work picking lettuce ?
Is that what you think Cuban Americans do?

American's standing up for their national sovereignty is a good thing.

hC62F924D

Republicans currently introducing legislation to dismantle the Statue of Liberty.

Just because somebody lives in a fucked up country, or has a fucked up family, or really really really needs a job, does not necessarily mean that they have a right to live in the United States, or God forbid, become a citizen hereof.

Please, tell this to a Lefty today. They just don't get it.

Forum List

Back