y and the Foundation are great. Everything you know that says different is 25 years bs propaganda.

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
Nuts- HILLARY and the Foundation. Start with her being "fired" from Watergate. All lie from one bought off scumbag. Bengazi? BS. E-mails? Horse patoot...etc etc etc. Our media is a ratings whore journalism free mess. Only way the GOP can survive...

America is onto her, hence why her numbers are horrible and the majority view her as out of touch and a liar. Even the media can't save her

Look into ANY of the strikes against her, and they're bs. So many dupes...

Y and the Foundation are great. Everything you know that says different is 25 years bs propaganda

What the fuck does this title even mean? Seriously you try to convince us you were a fucking teacher?

If I was a student of yours I would commit suicide

You psycho weird fuck

Not to worry, the adults are in charge.

When did they take over?

I missed it.
2009. I know.
2009?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But thanks for the immature incompetence allowing 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression, and 6 years of mindless obstruction. The USA will go on in progress without the greedy lying megarich idiots and you silly dupes...
The GOP s Job Killer Problem With Obamacare - ABC News
For example. You live in an bs alternate universe, chump.

When did they take over?

I missed it.
2009. I know.
2009?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But thanks for the immature incompetence allowing 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression, and 6 years of mindless obstruction. The USA will go on in progress without the greedy lying megarich idiots and you silly dupes...

If you think adults took charge in 2009, you're the one in the alternate universe.

immature incompetence allowing 9/11?

referring to Clinton, or Bush?

Bus

When did they take over?

I missed it.
2009. I know.
2009?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you think adults took charge in 2009, you're the one in the alternate universe.

Bush and Cheney, of course, ignoring all kinds of warnings, according to their terrorism Czar, Richard Clarke

Pubs were saying Clinton was wagging the dog going after OBL in 1998. It was all about a BJ to brainwashed, lying party first Pubs. Their stealing the the election in 2000 was a disgrace and a tragedy. Great job, a-holes.

Bus
When did they take over?

I missed it.
2009. I know.
2009?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bush and Cheney, of course, ignoring all kinds of warnings, according to their terrorism Czar, Richard Clarke

Of course.

they even ignored the same information Clinton ignored in his 12/98 PDB.

Pubs were saying Clinton was wagging the dog going after OBL in 1998. It was all about a BJ to brainwashed, lying party first Pubs. Their stealing the the election in 2000 was a disgrace and a tragedy. Great job, a-holes.

Stole the election...

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA

Jeebus what an idiot...lol. Only a Booosh GOP Florida and a jackass SC could make that big a mess.

Right...

it's Booshs fault the dems in Florida were too illiterate to read the butterfly ballot.

It's Booshs fault hundreds, if not thousands, were too illiterate to only vote once per card, so they put the 'X' in the Gore box, and wrote Gores name in as well.

Yeah, them screwing up their votes was all Booshs fault.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

Better to look at the loopy AG CUTTING THOUSANDS OF VOTERS FROM THE ROLLS (oops) and all the other corrupt moves that made the SC judgement semi plausible. A disgrace like the New BS GOP.

Better to look at the loopy AG CUTTING THOUSANDS OF VOTERS FROM THE ROLLS (oops) and all the other corrupt moves that made the SC judgement semi plausible. A disgrace like the New BS GOP.

The SC decision, made by 7 of 9 justices, to stop the recounts?

You lost then, and every argument since.

Wanted to keep recounting til Gore won?

We'd STILL be counting.

history is against you.

But, for some reason, you want to keep bringing it up.

You either enjoy being laughed at, or think you can change history.

Forum List

Back