Ya Think?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democratic strategists are worried scenes of violence in Kenosha, Wis., and the “defund the police” debate could give Republicans and President Trump a boost with suburban voters.

The issue has come back to the forefront amid new incidents of violence, property destruction and protests this week after another unarmed Black man, Jacob Blake, was shot in the back by a police officer.

Some Democrats worry the continuing unrest could give Trump an opening with swing voters in Wisconsin and other key states that voted for Trump in 2016.

NAZI tactics don’t not work in America. Time to crush the brown shirt brigade of the Democratic Party.

Democratic strategists are worried scenes of violence in Kenosha, Wis., and the “defund the police” debate could give Republicans and President Trump a boost with suburban voters.

The issue has come back to the forefront amid new incidents of violence, property destruction and protests this week after another unarmed Black man, Jacob Blake, was shot in the back by a police officer.

Some Democrats worry the continuing unrest could give Trump an opening with swing voters in Wisconsin and other key states that voted for Trump in 2016.

NAZI tactics don’t not work in America. Time to crush the brown shirt brigade of the Democratic Party.
Dems ARE stupid, aren't they?

Biden has already addressed the riots. The lies from Trump and his merry band of liars continue to deny what has already been done. Just like they carry on about the debates.

Biden has already addressed the riots. The lies from Trump and his merry band of liars continue to deny what has already been done. Just like they carry on about the debates.
So addressing it once is enough? LOL. He needs to be out there talking about it four to five times a week until the violence is stopped. You won't hear anything out of them again unless he slips further south in the polls for suburbinites.

There is a big problem with the SJW riots.
If they are going to riot everytime that a minority is killed in self defense by a policeman, then they will never stop rioting, because policemen will always defend themselves.
The proper way to handle these cases is to WAIT for an investigation, a grand jury indictment, a trial and a verdict.
In the Geroge Floyd case it looks like a drug overdose killed him and therefore the $$billions$$ in riot damages and many murders are obscenely illegitimate.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects and there are never any protests, riots, looting, arson or murders.

There is a big problem with the SJW riots.
If they are going to riot everytime that a minority is killed in self defense by a policeman, then they will never stop rioting, because policemen will always defend themselves.
The proper way to handle these cases is to WAIT for an investigation, a grand jury indictment, a trial and a verdict.
In the Geroge Floyd case it looks like a drug overdose killed him and therefore the $$billions$$ in riot damages and many murders are obscenely illegitimate.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects and there are never any protests, riots, looting, arson or murders.
Next up: Riots were organized by Trump to make Democrats look bad.

So addressing it once is enough? LOL. He needs to be out there talking about it four to five times a week until the violence is stopped. You won't hear anything out of them again unless he slips further south in the polls for suburbinites.
Do you do what Biden tells you to do?

Give us the Biden quote condemning the riots, we need a good laugh.
I already have days ago in another thread try looking it up...I am not going to do it for people that can't read only postulate .

One of your logical fallacies as usual.

"Biden needs to talk about it four or five times a week"

Therefore:

What Biden talks about I follow.

When in reality my thoughts are:

Therefore

I believe he needs to take a firm stance in order to show his support of anti-violent protest otherwise he's a jellyfish. Nobody wants to vote for a jellyfish. They don't have a spine.

You're a hack.

One of your logical fallacies as usual.

Therefore:

What Biden talks about I follow.

When in reality my thoughts are:

Therefore

I believe he needs to take a firm stance in order to show his support of anti-violent protest otherwise he's a jellyfish. Nobody wants to vote for a jellyfish. They don't have a spine.

You're a hack.
He just talked about it and you are claiming he doesn't...Talk about yer logical fallacies..Not that I would vote for either Dotard in the race but I do like to see the truth told once and awhile.

Give us the Biden quote condemning the riots, we need a good laugh.
I already have days ago in another thread try looking it up...I am not going to do it for people that can't read only postulate .
Not once during his entire convention did anyone bring up the violence, let alone condemn it. As of now, Biden has yet to condemn ANTIFA or BLM.

Forum List

Back